Good luck tonight kids.

WTF are you talking about? You of all people know, I was here last year after the losses. Shit, if anything, this is YOUR shithole & you guys are the quiet ones. Guess I would be too if I had a couple loudmouth, overpaid ass clowns at WR & a QB whose supposed 'talents' never seem to translate into championships, unless it's taking a division. Hope you guys are enjoying your hats & shirts from last year. Nice job of letting the Jets into the playoffs too. Didn't seem to bite you in the ass too much, did it? Chumps.

Good thing this is nationally televised or else it'd be blacked out.... again.

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1289251021' post='938309']
I recall you coming back after the first game, but I dont recall whether you even showed up before the 2nd.
[/quote]

You keep calling me out on it, I'll keep reposting it...

[quote]Thread I started after the SECOND game, after you swept us....

http://forum.go-beng...=1

you were saying? [/quote]

[quote name='Aries1247' timestamp='1289250409' post='938300']
WTF are you talking about? You of all people know, I was here last year after the losses. Shit, if anything, this is YOUR shithole & you guys are the quiet ones. Guess I would be too if I had a couple loudmouth, overpaid ass clowns at WR & a QB whose supposed 'talents' never seem to translate into championships, unless it's taking a division. Hope you guys are enjoying your hats & shirts from last year. Nice job of letting the Jets into the playoffs too. Didn't seem to bite you in the ass too much, did it? Chumps.

Good thing this is nationally televised or else it'd be blacked out.... again.
[/quote]

The Colts let the Jets into the playoffs...

[quote name='Bunghole' timestamp='1289257238' post='938350']
The Colts let the Jets into the playoffs...
[/quote]

Really? Who was the last team to face the Jets when they were 8-7? Who completely laid down & got shutout by them final game of the season? Who then went on to play the same team the next week only to get thier asses handed to them 2 consecutive weeks? If the Jets ended up 8-8, they don't make the playoffs. Once again, nice job letting them in the playoffs, worked out for you well.

[quote name='Aries1247' timestamp='1289239470' post='938244']
See ya's after the game if you all haven't jumped out your windows by then.

Cue Ben 'Rapistberger' repsonses in 5... 4... 3...
[/quote]

Don't assume that we have the same mentality as stealer fans. Unlike stealer fans, we have other things to live for.

As far as letting the Jets in, are you really that stupid and never heard of the concept of resting players when you've already clinched the play-offs? Just like the Colts did.

For TO being an ass clown, he sure ate your DBs' fucking lunch on Monday night. You guys are going nowhere. At best you'll play one more game than the Bengals this year.

And we haven't had a blackout in over 6 years, dipshit.

And I can't believe that you still have an avatar with the gayest TD celebration ever. He didn't do much after his "TD" on Monday night since he knew it wasn't a touchdown and thought it would be reversed. Another "close enough" TD call by the refs. You seemed to have one of those about every other game.

Oh, I forgot. RAPISTBERGER. She said no, inbred motherfucker.

Archived