Peko 1 ---- Pussymalu 0

BlackJesus

[quote name='oftt4' timestamp='1289432839' post='939764']
And this is why you are pathetic. You lost a game you could have won, your team sucks ass...and you are bragging about the fact that a guy that weighs 320 lbs was able to knock down a guy that weighs 207.

Hooray!!!
[/quote]

You only barely beat that sucky ass team.

And this is why you are pathetic. [b]You lost a game you could have won, your team sucks ass...[/b]and you are bragging about the fact that a guy that weighs 320 lbs was able to knock down a guy that weighs 207.

Hooray!!!
[/quote]

Yeah, we lost a game we could have won and our record sucks ass.
What do you expect us to brag about after that game?
Are you really that fucking thick?

Seeing Peko truck Mr HeadNShoulders was a thing of beauty.
Ecspecially after losing a game we could have won.

So yeah, HOORAY!!!!

And fuck you.

And this is why you are pathetic. You lost a game you could have won, your team sucks ass...and you are bragging about the fact that a guy that weighs 320 lbs was able to knock down a guy that weighs 207.

Hooray!!!
[/quote]

Wow. What a pussy. It was a great hit on somebody that gets continuously blown by the media for every little play that he makes. Of course, somebody's going to post it.

And how predictable was it that some stealer fan would whine about it and point out the final score. But you really took it personal like your Troy's lover or something. Don't go to another team's board if it's going to get you that upset.

And how predictable was it that some stealers tool would stay up all night finding stealer hits that nobody here gives a shit about and some doctored ad of Carson Palmer that they masterbate to.

[quote name='Hooky' timestamp='1289482668' post='939893']
Wow. What a pussy. It was a great hit on somebody that gets continuously blown by the media for every little play that he makes. Of course, somebody's going to post it.

And how predictable was it that some stealer fan would whine about it and point out the final score. But you really took it personal like your Troy's lover or something. Don't go to another team's board if it's going to get you that upset.

And how predictable was it that some stealers tool would stay up all night finding stealer hits that nobody here gives a shit about and some doctored ad of Carson Palmer that they masterbate to.
[/quote]

I am not mad, it was a very good hit...that is the kind of footbal I like to see. However, I am also not impressed because there was a 110 pound weight difference.

I am actually sad for you guys. You blew a golden opportunity to win a big game against a rival and you dont seem to care...focusing on a single hit that had nothing to do with the outcome of the game. Are you guys really THAT accustomed to failure?

[quote name='Hooky' timestamp='1289482668' post='939893']

[/quote]

Hooky, this is FUCKING EPIC!!!!

[quote name='oftt4' timestamp='1289516431' post='940053']
I am not mad, it was a very good hit...that is the kind of footbal I like to see. However, I am also not impressed because there was a 110 pound weight difference.

I am actually sad for you guys. You blew a golden opportunity to win a big game against a rival and you dont seem to care...focusing on a single hit that had nothing to do with the outcome of the game. Are you guys really THAT accustomed to failure?
[/quote]

Are you really THAT much of a pompous ass? Attacking our loyalty to our team because you can't stand to watch a guy that has the voice of a 12 year-old girl get ran over by a real man? Your team won, but you can't get past one hit? That's what's sad. Besides, what the fuck are we supposed to do? Start whining ike a stealers fan that doesn't have anything else to live for but his football team? Start crying like whines Hard that they didn't beat us, we beat ourselves.

[quote name='Hooky' timestamp='1289564853' post='940183']
Are you really THAT much of a pompous ass? Attacking our loyalty to our team because you can't stand to watch a guy that has the voice of a 12 year-old girl get ran over by a real man? Your team won, but you can't get past one hit? That's what's sad. Besides, what the fuck are we supposed to do? Start whining ike a stealers fan that doesn't have anything else to live for but his football team? Start crying like whines Hard that they didn't beat us, we beat ourselves.
[/quote]

I LOVE when Bengal fans accuse others of whining, without a single hint of irony, by the way. Endless amusement, right there.

But anyways, I don't see anyone here that's rushing to Troy's defense or calling the hit dirty. It looks to me like everyone's just wondering what's so impressive about one guy blowing up another guy when he has a 100 pound advantage. It's a nice hit, but it didn't exactly take a Herculean effort.

Now, Hines Ward blowing up a linebacker who has 30 pounds on him, or blowing up a defensive lineman who has 80 pounds on him...that's impressive.

If the roles in this play were reversed, Bengal fans would be bitching because their guy got hit too hard. I don't see any Steeler fans doing that here. We're just wondering what the big deal is. It's a nice hit, but it happened exactly as it should of happened.

[quote name='PutWittyNameHere' timestamp='1289574473' post='940238']
I LOVE when Bengal fans accuse others of whining, without a single hint of irony, by the way. Endless amusement, right there.

But anyways, I don't see anyone here that's rushing to Troy's defense or calling the hit dirty. It looks to me like everyone's just wondering what's so impressive about one guy blowing up another guy when he has a 100 pound advantage. It's a nice hit, but it didn't exactly take a Herculean effort.

Now, Hines Ward blowing up a linebacker who has 30 pounds on him, or blowing up a defensive lineman who has 80 pounds on him...that's impressive.

If the roles in this play were reversed, Bengal fans would be bitching because their guy got hit too hard. I don't see any Steeler fans doing that here. We're just wondering what the big deal is. It's a nice hit, but it happened exactly as it should of happened.
[/quote]

Who gives a shit if you stealer fans like it or not? Same old pompous stealer shit. "That's not impressive, Whines Hard is impressive!". There's nothing more impressive than blind-siding players to the point that you get a penalty named after you. Nobody cares about your Whines Hard blowing here. It's not the stealers that are as annoying as much as their fans that don't have 6 trophies, they don't have shit. What little money they have is spent on goofy stealer shit.

[quote name='PutWittyNameHere' timestamp='1289574473' post='940238']

[/quote]

To be fair to Ward and his proclivity for blind-siding players, at least Troy had the advantage of seeing Peko coming straight at him.

[quote name='oftt4' timestamp='1289516431' post='940053']
I am not mad, it was a very good hit...that is the kind of footbal I like to see. However, I am also not impressed because there was a [b]110 pound weight difference[/b].

[/quote]

Oh, ok... so what is your threshold? What is the window where it is just a badass hit? Do linebackers only have badass hits on FB's and TE's... corners / safeties on RB's, WR's, etc....

James Harrison is larger than Massaquoi or Cribbs... you were stroking yourself to those hits...

I mean 110 is too much... but if he's only 40-45 more then that is alright...

WTFE.

[quote name='Vol_Bengal' timestamp='1289928006' post='941998']
Oh, ok... so what is your threshold? What is the window where it is just a badass hit? Do linebackers only have badass hits on FB's and TE's... corners / safeties on RB's, WR's, etc....

James Harrison is larger than Massaquoi or Cribbs... you were stroking yourself to those hits...

I mean 110 is too much... but if he's only 40-45 more then that is alright...

WTFE.
[/quote]

In Steeler fan world:

1. The guy can not see it coming.
2. The hit must involve spearing with helmet to any part of the body...hopefully to the other players head or knees.
3. The hit must injure... oh I am sorry "hurt" the other player.

Archived