Typical, Browns fans are getting cocky.

Hooky

Oh, you mean the Browns team that is in Baltimore now?

They're actually a good team. Everything in Cleveland blows. Why do you think LeBron left?

We on the other hand have won 2 out of the last 6 AFC north titles. How many did the Browns win in that time? I'll answer that one for you

[b][size="7"][b]0[/b][/size][/b]

[quote name='Bunghole' timestamp='1293218573' post='953302']
A Cleveland fan can do math?

Sign #1,372 of the impending Apocalypse!

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/default/panicbutton.gif[/img]

I run my own business, so I enjoy lots of free time. What I choose to do with it is my business.
[/quote]

"I run my own business, so I enjoy lots of free time. What I choose to do with it is my business."......[u]is internet messageboard parlance for "I got nothin' ".[/u]....sound familiar?

Sure would hate to pay an employee to be on line to do (are you ready for this).....23,000 posts in six years equals.....3833 posts a year or....10 posts a day....everyday for six years.

This thread is moot now anyway. The ultra-supportive Browns fans on Facebook that prompted this post haven't said shit about the Browns for weeks. No pun intended.

But goldenturd, if you want to talk about internet usage, you appear to scour the internet for anything that other teams are saying about the stains. Isn't that why you joined this board? Because I laughed at how excited you guys get over beating a couple good teams and start looking down your nose at the Bengals. Well, look where you guys are now. Enjoy Colt McQuinn. Do you think you'll draft another QB early this draft or wait until the next one? And have fun watching the Browns on TV.

[quote name='Hooky' timestamp='1293451797' post='954233']
This thread is moot now anyway. The ultra-supportive Browns fans on Facebook that prompted this post haven't said shit about the Browns for weeks. No pun intended.

But goldenturd, if you want to talk about internet usage, you appear to scour the internet for anything that other teams are saying about the stains. Isn't that why you joined this board? Because I laughed at how excited you guys get over beating a couple good teams and start looking down your nose at the Bengals. Well, look where you guys are now. Enjoy Colt McQuinn. Do you think you'll draft another QB early this draft or wait until the next one? And have fun watching the Browns on TV.
[/quote]

Oh Hokey....I joined this board to have fun with you Bengal kittys. You talk chit and I talk chit.

You talk about....."[b][u]how excited you guys get over beating a couple good teams and start looking down your nose at the Bengals[/u][/b].".......Hell, the Browns-Bengals thing is more like sibling rivalry...we kid and joke about each other and sometimes it gets a little heated, but for the most part it's all done in fun. Like I said in a earlier post...you got to have a sense of humor to be a Browns or Bengals fan! Christ, look at the Steelers and Ravens fans.....is that what you want to act like?

"[b][u]Well, look where you guys are now[/u][/b]."......if you guys win another game and we lose another game.....we'll both be in last place saying .....Wait till next year....as if we aren't saying that now!

Maybe we will have a new quarterback and quite possibly a new manager.....the same could be said of the Bengals. Palmer, the erstwhile elite quarterback, is inconsistent. Some of it is not his fault. How would you like to run the playpen inhabited by both Owens and Chad Ochocinco? Coach Marvin Lewis appears burned out, maxed out and, occasionally, spaced out. Regardless, Lewis, is in the last year of his contract, could be out after this season, maybe by his own choosing.

"[b][u]And have fun watching the Browns on TV[/u][/b]."......guess you took that...."[u]Bengals home game will be blacked out on local television for the fourth consecutive time this season[/u]".....comment kind of personal.
Wellllllll, guess I did my job talkin some chit.

Now remember Hokey....you put your left foot in and you put your left foot out....That's how you do the Hokey-Pokey!

[quote name='Brownsgold' timestamp='1293409510' post='953989']
"I run my own business, so I enjoy lots of free time. What I choose to do with it is my business."......[u]is internet messageboard parlance for "I got nothin' ".[/u]....sound familiar?

Sure would hate to pay an employee to be on line to do (are you ready for this).....23,000 posts in six years equals.....3833 posts a year or....10 posts a day....everyday for six years.
[/quote]

So...I should hate paying myself to do or not do my job as I see fit? Interesting. 10 posts a day really isn't much, either. A couple sentences here, a couple there...about 10-15 minutes a day.

[quote name='Brownsgold' timestamp='1293061011' post='953004']You talk about how the Browns seasons go every year.....but then take a look at your own seasons..... The Bengals haven't had consecutive winning seasons since 1982. They haven't won a playoff game since 1990, which makes sense, given the Bengals have only played in two playoff games since 1990....[/quote]
:24:

Let's see, the Browns have...
2 winning seasons in franchise history (9-7 in 2002, 10-6 in 2007)
ZERO consecutive winning seasons ever
7 last-place finishes in the AFC Central/North in 11 years of trying (2010 is TBD)
ZERO division titles
9 seasons with double-digit losses in 12 years of trying (you've already clinched 2010).
1 playoff appearance (2002)
ZERO playoff wins. None. Nada. Zilch.

When your expansion franchise has had ANY success, please feel free to come back to this thread to downplay the LIMITED success Ohio's senior NFL franchise has enjoyed.

:0stfu:

[quote name='Brownsgold' timestamp='1293474982' post='954377']
"[b][u]And have fun watching the Browns on TV[/u][/b]."......guess you took that...."[u]Bengals home game will be blacked out on local television for the fourth consecutive time this season[/u]".....comment kind of personal.
Wellllllll, guess I did my job talkin some chit.

[/quote]

No, I meant that sarcastically as in, not sure why you would want to.

And BTW, strong work, Amish. Though it shouldn't take that much work to explain to a Browns fan how crappy his team is. They seem to be a little slow.

[quote name='Hooky' timestamp='1293548776' post='954615']
No, I meant that sarcastically as in, not sure why you would want to.

And BTW, strong work, Amish. Though it shouldn't take that much work to explain to a Browns fan how crappy his team is. They seem to be a little slow.
[/quote]

Oh Hokey.....and I mean this sarcastically....it's because we CAN watch it on television....unlike you Bengal fans.....Hell, look at the enclosed pictures of the Bengal-Bills game played at Cincy on 11-21-10!

Where in the hell are the FANS....Not at Paul Brown Stadium....Not watching at home.....WHERE? Just a bunch of Fairweather Fans in BengalLand.....lol!

[quote name='AmishBengalFan' timestamp='1293489031' post='954425']
:24:

Let's see, the Browns have...
2 winning seasons in franchise history (9-7 in 2002, 10-6 in 2007)
7 last-place finishes in the AFC Central/North in 11 years of trying (2010 is TBD)
ZERO division titles
9 seasons with double-digit losses in 12 years of trying (you've already clinched 2010).
1 playoff appearance (2002)

When your expansion franchise has had ANY success, please feel free to come back to this thread to downplay the LIMITED success Ohio's senior NFL franchise has enjoyed.

:0stfu:

:0stfu:....nice touch...but wtf....I didn't listen....lol

Yep Amish....kind of brings back memories of the Bengals from 1991-2004 doesn't it?

Remember.....9 seasons of double digit loses
9 seasons of finishing in 4th place or worse
ZERO seasons of double digit wins

and to think....in 1990 you had finished 1st then won Wildcard and then lost Divisional....then 15 years later....you come in first again and lost in the Wildcard.....JUST can't win consecutive seasons can you?

But...in researching you Bengals I did find some interesting tidbits.
The similarity of the Browns and Bengals are kind of uncanny.
Maybe it goes back to that Art Modell...Paul Brown connection.
Maybe it's the color Orange....who knows.

Since 1968....the start of the Bengals

The Bengals have had 7 division first places...
Lost 4 divisonal playoffs, won 2
Won 2 conference championships,lost 2 Super Bowls
Lost 3 wild card playoffs, won 1
Have 17 seasons of double digit loses
Have 8 seasons of double digit wins
Have 7 seasons of being in 1st place at end of regular seasons
Have finished 4th place or more 18 times in AFC Central....counted 2010

The Browns since 1968....minus 3 years1996,1997,1998
Lost 4 divisional playoffs, won 3
Won 2 conference championships, lost 3, and in 68, 69 Lost 2 NFL Championships (before Superbowls)
Lost 3 wild card playoffs, won 1
Have 16 seasons of double digit loses
Have 9 seasons of double digit wins
FIVE consecutive winning seasons
Have 8 seasons of being in 1st place at end of regular seasons
Have finished 4th place or more 17 times in AFC Central....counted 2010

[/quote]

Is a Browns fan really here trying to talking shit?

Really?

Bengals fan are no more bandwagon than Browns fans.
You act like because the Browns fans buy tickets and
don't show up, that makes them less bandwagon?

It just means they don't care because it was just Welfare anyway.

Oh and Amish looks at the Browns like an expansion team.
The entire team left. The NFL said here is your colors, name
and history. Yeah.

Now go beat your kids and slap your cousin/wife.

[quote name='oldschooler' timestamp='1293815113' post='955411']
Is a Browns fan really here trying to talking shit?

Really?

Bengals fan are no more bandwagon than Browns fans.
You act like because the Browns fans buy tickets and
don't show up, that makes them less bandwagon?

It just means they don't care because it was just Welfare anyway.

Oh and Amish looks at the Browns like an expansion team.
The entire team left. The NFL said here is your colors, name
and history. Yeah.

Now go beat your kids and slap your cousin/wife.
[/quote]

Hey, Old. Anything on the wire about a Browns fan tackling a 10-year old stealers fan this past weekend? They were probably worried that the kid would kick their ass.

"The Browns since 1968....minus 3 years1996,1997,1998
Won 2 conference championships, lost 3, and in 68, 69 Lost 2 NFL Championships (before Superbowls)"

Hey goldenturd. The first Super Bowl season was in 1966. Therefore, there were obviously Super Bowls in 68 and 69. They lost the NFL Championships in 68 and 69, but since the winner of that game played the AFL(AFC) in the Super Bowl, it is comparable to losing the NFC conference championship now. You weren't any closer to the Super Bowl than when Denver beat your ass years later. So to clarify, they've obviously never won an AFC conference championship. The Bengals have won 2.

[quote name='Hooky' timestamp='1294147955' post='957468']
"The Browns since 1968....minus 3 years1996,1997,1998
Won 2 conference championships, lost 3, and in 68, 69 Lost 2 NFL Championships (before Superbowls)"

Hey goldenturd. The first Super Bowl season was in 1966. Therefore, there were obviously Super Bowls in 68 and 69. They lost the NFL Championships in 68 and 69, but since the winner of that game played the AFL(AFC) in the Super Bowl, it is comparable to losing the NFC conference championship now. You weren't any closer to the Super Bowl than when Denver beat your ass years later. So to clarify, they've obviously never won an AFC conference championship. The Bengals have won 2.
[/quote]

Ya know Hooker....I thank You...some of my infomation was erred, Thank you for making the necessary corrections,,,,,can't have any wrong facts on a Bengals Message-board now, Can we?

[quote name='Hooky' timestamp='1294145236' post='957448']
Hey, Old. Anything on the wire about a Browns fan tackling a 10-year old stealers fan this past weekend? They were probably worried that the kid would kick their ass.
[/quote]

[i][b]Hey Old & Hooker[/b][/i]....lol,,,,just trying to clear up some mis-infomation here, About the 8 year-old kid story....have any facts?....have a Police report?....a story that lasted more than 10 min. in the news maybe? There were witnesses that said a person stumbled (drunk??) from a curb and fell onto the boy....but, who knows....all you have is here-say!

I'm not sure why the dad wouldn't report it to the police, they are right on site in the muni-lot and there isn't just one or two of them....They are on horse back...in cars...standing...directing traffic!

Unfortunately nothing surprises me anymore. A lot of these news "stories" are fabricated to get the viral knee-jerk reactions they're hoping for. Not saying that's the case here, but sadly one has to dig through a ton of myth to find an ounce of fact now days.

[quote name='Brownsgold' timestamp='1294473976' post='959981']
[i][b]Hey Old & Hooker[/b][/i]....lol,,,,just trying to clear up some mis-infomation here, About the 8 year-old kid story....have any facts?....have a Police report?....a story that lasted more than 10 min. in the news maybe? There were witnesses that said a person stumbled (drunk??) from a curb and fell onto the boy....but, who knows....all you have is here-say!

I'm not sure why the dad wouldn't report it to the police, they are right on site in the muni-lot and there isn't just one or two of them....They are on horse back...in cars...standing...directing traffic!

Unfortunately nothing surprises me anymore. A lot of these news "stories" are fabricated to get the viral knee-jerk reactions they're hoping for. Not saying that's the case here, but sadly one has to dig through a ton of myth to find an ounce of fact now days.
[/quote]

You're taking that story really personal. Was that you?

Archived