OSU FINALLY BEATS THE SEC!!!!

JBandJoeyV

Even birds and fish hate Arkansas to the point of mass suicide. With that said, I hate Ohio State more than wildlife hate the Razorback state (or whatever the fuck they call it), so Go Arkansas.

Oh, Ryan Mallet will be a star in the NFL. That is all. Good day to you all.

[quote name='ChicagoBengal' timestamp='1294192830' post='958206']
Even birds and fish hate Arkansas to the point of mass suicide. With that said, I hate Ohio State more than wildlife hate the Razorback state (or whatever the fuck they call it), so Go Arkansas.

[b]Oh, Ryan Mallet will be a star in the NFL.[/b] That is all. Good day to you all.
[/quote]

I think so too.

Mallett looks very good so far. Sanzenbacher is great. A little redundant for us but still great. OSU will win this one...but I hate them.

[quote name='Arkansas Bengal' timestamp='1294193441' post='958210']
Mallet will be a good, not great NFL QB. I used to be a Buckeye fan until their fans became assholes when the Bearcats had a few good years. So tonight I hope the hogs kick their ass!
[/quote]

Agreed.

TD Boom!

14-7 Buckeyes.

Neither D has been able to do much yet. (if it wasnt for a bad drop on the first play of the game it would probably be 14-14 already).

Pryor looks alright. Part of me hopes that whoever takes over for qb the first 5 games of 2011 shows a TON and they convert Pryor to WR to end his career. Highly doubt that happens though.

Boom almost broke that one!

[quote name='CJandTO' timestamp='1294195162' post='958228']
Where is heyward supposed to go in the draft?

Not advocating taking him in the top 5, but I know earlier this year thats where he was projected. Is he still projected to go top 10? 20? First round?
[/quote]

Most have him late 1.

[quote name='Le Tigre' timestamp='1294195339' post='958234']
Wonder what kind of tats a Sugar Bowl ring might fetch these days?

Oh sorry...I mean to feed my family.
[/quote]

i assume a helluva lot less than what cam newton and his family received....but we all know that was a different set of standards.

Archived