OSU FINALLY BEATS THE SEC!!!!

JBandJoeyV

[quote name='ChicagoBengal' timestamp='1294193355' post='958209']
Agree to disagree.

Terrel Pryor = the next Kat Von D.
[/quote]

Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if TP ended up being the next Clarrett, but I've never once claimed he was a legitimate QB.

Mallet is a headcase with substantial anger management and maturity issues. I don't think there's a chance he's even a serviceable QB in the NFL...

[quote name='Arkansas Bengal' timestamp='1294196293' post='958253']
They're choking tonight...

And I'll go out on a limb and bet you that Mallet has a better NFL career than Cam Newton.
[/quote]

That's a suckers bet.

I don't think either one of them will be worth a shit...

McShay said Pryor isn't a QB prospect this year if he declared on ESPN radio today. Called him a 3rd round WR. I'd have to think he'd at least get a shot in round 2 or 3. He doesn't have the greatest mechanics or arm strength but he just makes shit happen.

[quote name='akiliMVP' timestamp='1294197004' post='958273']
McShay said Pryor isn't a QB prospect this year if he declared on ESPN radio today. Called him a 3rd round WR. I'd have to think he'd at least get a shot in round 2 or 3. He doesn't have the greatest mechanics or arm strength but he just makes shit happen.
[/quote]

I trust your judgment on almost all draft stuff. The difference between Mallett and Pryor is night and day. Pryor is not an NFL QB and I dont think he ever will be.

Archived