Upcoming Movie Trailers

Bengals1181

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1318349759' post='1043781']

what are you talking about?
[/quote]

When trailers come out often they are attached to specific movies, for instance the Green Lantern trailer was attached to Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows part 1.

Since your asking I assume you dont know, I googled to find out but all I can find is that teaser trailer that came out a while back was attached to the end of Captian America, but nothing about if this trailer is attached to any specific movie.

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1318345837' post='1043734']
fuck yea.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9cuGZJ9DP0&feature=player_embedded[/media]
[/quote]
Youtube is blocked on my work computer. What is the trailer for?

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1318350105' post='1043784']

When trailers come out often they are attached to specific movies, for instance the Green Lantern trailer was attached to Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows part 1.

Since your asking I assume you dont know, I googled to find out but all I can find is that teaser trailer that came out a while back was attached to the end of Captian America, but nothing about if this trailer is attached to any specific movie.
[/quote]

it debuted online today, so I'd imagine something coming out this friday. Specifically a Disney movie probably.

[quote name='Jason' timestamp='1318350983' post='1043794']
Youtube is blocked on my work computer. What is the trailer for?
[/quote]

The Avengers trailer came out today.

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1308363242' post='997824']

interesting. Out of about 30 reviews I've read, fan and professional, you're the FIRST one to give it a good review.

It's getting killed by fans and critics.

Personally, I'll probably see it at the cheep theatres. When I watch the trailers, I feel like I'm watching up a jazzed version of The Mask with Reynolds (who I'm a big fan of) instead of Jim Carrey. Too many goofy gadgets. Using a spring to launch a gas truck? Come on.[/quote]

We just watched it and both liked it.

[quote name='Jason' timestamp='1318730203' post='1045326']
We just watched it and both liked it.
[/quote]

i caught it on netflix a month or so ago. It was passable as a movie, but pailed in comparison to 90% of the super hero movies out there. It would have been pretty bad IMO if I hadn't been a fan of Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively.

• 4 weeks later...
[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1321449847' post='1062960']
so, which do you prefer? Snow White? Or Snow White?

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpLVO396eHs[/media]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFbHYUqeQjA[/media]
[/quote]

Its a shame really. I was looking forward to the Snow White and the Huntsman until I saw that Kristen Stewart was playing Snow White. I mean, really? What mirror in its right mind would tell Charlize Theron that Kristen Stewart is fairer than her??? God I hate the Twilight crap so much I cant watch anything with the stars from it.

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' timestamp='1318644631' post='1045213']
This movie looks bad ass.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nw2hI5Y8VI8[/media]
[/quote]

I saw this in DC a few nights ago......

I look for things in movies most people don't, and part of what I look for is how it was edited. I am sure the military didn't want certain things shown, and it clearly showed as the editing job was lousy. Of course, the acting isn't that good, but the action is. It was cool to see how a potential mission is accomplished.

I don't think this is worth full price though. The audience loved it when I saw it.

Archived