Upcoming Movie Trailers

Bengals1181

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1335877343' post='1127753']
really looking forward to this, but gotta admit this left me a little underwhelmed.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8evyE9TuYk&feature=player_embedded[/media]
[/quote]

That last scene gave me a giant boner...

I'm really confused about the whole importance of that actor from Inception. John Blake? I looked it up and it said he was on a task force under the commissioner. In the video it looks like he is trying to do some kind of magic like he is a super hero. I don't get it.

Spider-Man looks pretty fucking dope. I like how they FINALLY got the humor of the character down. And got rid of Raimi's Evil Dead style of campiness. Never was a fan of that shit. This looks intense though. Seems as though he's also well on his way to having been established himself as a superhero when the movie starts.

BTW, GO SEE THE FUCKING AVENGERS

[quote name='Passepartout' timestamp='1336162999' post='1128881']
The Avengers Comes Out Today as experts think that it will gross somewhere between $120M-$150M this weekend!
[/quote]

more than that. It's already made close to $300 million worldwide (US was the last place it opened) and they are expecting it to be over $500 million by the end of the weekend.

Not into any superhero movies except movies like XMEN, or Super, or Kickass... Never liked Batman, Avengers was stupid, and I didn't like Thor, or Captain America. This time I am waiting for Batman to come out on DVD before watching, same with Spiderman.

[quote name='Gary' timestamp='1336281065' post='1129138']
Not into any superhero movies except movies like XMEN, or Super, or Kickass... Never liked Batman, Avengers was stupid, and I didn't like Thor, or Captain America. This time I am waiting for Batman to come out on DVD before watching, same with Spiderman.
[/quote]

Gary, are you a Communist?

[quote name='Gary' timestamp='1336281065' post='1129138']
[/quote]

so why did you see all of them?

it was just greenlit so its a long ways off, but I think this should be an interesting comedy.

[quote][b]DEAR SATAN[/b][color=#000000] which is about a 7-year old girl who misspells SANTA, she writes SATAN instead and so she accidentally invites SATAN to bring her a toy for Christmas.[/color][/quote]

[quote name='mongo' timestamp='1328877703' post='1095083']
NSFW (language)

God Bless America
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul4CZrnEFxU&feature=player_embedded[/media]

Maybe I'm disturbed, but this speaks to me on a spiritual level. :)
[/quote]

Just finished watching. It was extreme! Thanks for the tip, bro! High five!

[quote name='MichaelWeston' timestamp='1337878368' post='1132381']
I was talking with my friends last night and we were discussing...Who goes and sees a movie like MIB3? What draw does that have for someone? Kids? etc. With all of the other movies out there why MIB3?
[/quote]

People who like comedies and science fiction.

I was talking with my friends last night and we were discussing...Who goes and sees a movie like MIB3? What draw does that have for someone? Kids? etc. With all of the other movies out there why MIB3?
[/quote]

people simply want to be entertained and there needs to be variety

MIB3 is actually a pretty solid movie. Better than what I remember of MIB2.

[quote name='gatorclaws' timestamp='1337880421' post='1132386']
people simply want to be entertained and there needs to be variety

MIB3 is actually a pretty solid movie. Better than what I remember of MIB2.
[/quote]

I guess I just see so few movies in the theatre (2 this year Hunger Games and Act of Valor) that I can't imagine something compelling me to see that one. Different strokes for different folks.

[quote name='MichaelWeston' timestamp='1337883358' post='1132396']
I guess I just see so few movies in the theatre (2 this year Hunger Games and Act of Valor) that I can't imagine something compelling me to see that one. Different strokes for different folks.
[/quote]

The only movie I've paid to see this year was Avengers. I go to screenings so I do agree about not feeling compelled to see many.

I haven't seen either of the movies you mentioned, and actually skipped Act of Valor when I had a chance to see it free as it didn't appeal to me at all.

A lot of people don't want to have to think when they see movies and MIB3 fits that. It gets them away from real life and they get to watch a story about aliens and time travel.

[/quote]

Dude, MIB movies in general are the SHIT! I love them. I'd go see it with a hot date too.

Archived