Upcoming Movie Trailers

Bengals1181

[quote name='gatorclaws' timestamp='1352905041' post='1180680']
I saw the new James Bond "Skyfall" last night. I realize I'm going to be in the minority here, but I wasn't impressed and got bored at parts.
[/quote]

The booby-trapped house had ghosts of Home Alone, and hence I could not take it seriously. Still enjoyed it though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m12geJhxPls

[color=#000000][font=Calibri, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]One thousand years after cataclysmic events forced humanity's escape from Earth, Nova Prime has become mankind's new home. Legendary General Cypher Raige (Will Smith) returns from an extended tour of duty to his estranged family, ready to be a father to his 13-year-old son, Kitai (Jaden Smith). When an asteroid storm damages Cypher and Kitai's craft, they crash-land on a now unfamiliar and dangerous Earth. As his father lies dying in the cockpit, Kitai must trek across the hostile terrain to recover their rescue beacon. His whole life, Kitai has wanted nothing more than to be a soldier like his father. Today, he gets his chance.[/font][/color]

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1355248147' post='1191683']
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3L5pbgKyWs4[/media]
[/quote]

The lone ranger is an immortal? Lame

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1355161985' post='1191343']
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m12geJhxPls[/media]

[color=#000000][font=Calibri, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]One thousand years after cataclysmic events forced humanity's escape from Earth, Nova Prime has become mankind's new home. Legendary General Cypher Raige (Will Smith) returns from an extended tour of duty to his estranged family, ready to be a father to his 13-year-old son, Kitai (Jaden Smith). When an asteroid storm damages Cypher and Kitai's craft, they crash-land on a now unfamiliar and dangerous Earth. As his father lies dying in the cockpit, Kitai must trek across the hostile terrain to recover their rescue beacon. His whole life, Kitai has wanted nothing more than to be a soldier like his father. Today, he gets his chance.[/font][/color]
[/quote]

Clip already taken down.

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1355248843' post='1191691']
if you believe a horse. :lol:

I'm guessing they aren't going to take that line literally in the movie. More of a "building the myth of The Lone Ranger".
[/quote]

Wasnt just that but the bit about the graves. I dont know this movie has a very "Wild Wild West" feel to it in terms of how bad it will be.

Saw several good previews before the Hobbit Sunday. The Jack & the Beanstalk preview looked good if you're into the fantasy genre. The Lone Ranger actually looks like it could be pretty good. They had one for the new Star Trek but really didn't seem to wow me. Will Smith's new movie looks good and the Tom Cruise sci-fi movie looks good.

this is pretty funny.

[quote][color=#333333][font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 251, 251)]The final day of filming on the trilogy actually happened over a month after this movie was theatrically released, and three weeks after the 2004 Academy Awards. [/background][/size][/font][/color][url="http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001392/"]Peter Jackson[/url][color=#333333][font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 251, 251)] arranged to film one final shot of skulls on the floor in the tunnel of the Paths of the Dead, which was included in the Extended Edition of ROTK. He thought it was funny to be doing filming on a movie that had already won the Best Picture Oscar.[/background][/size][/font][/color][/quote]

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0167260/trivia

[quote name='MichaelWeston' timestamp='1356210754' post='1196371']
Ive never seen the extended editions of those. Are they worth it?
[/quote]

IMO, if you're never had the desire to watch them yet then don't bother. They are very good, but at the same time they are geared towards the die hards and very long.

[quote name='MichaelWeston' timestamp='1356219168' post='1196379']
I have had the desire. I love those movies.
[/quote]

I just figure after almost 10 years if you haven't made time to watch them then the desire may not be that strong. I only watch the extended but I understand some people think they are horribly too long and just want the theatrical.

[quote name='gatorclaws' timestamp='1356225614' post='1196396']
I just figure after almost 10 years if you haven't made time to watch them then the desire may not be that strong. I only watch the extended but I understand some people think they are horribly too long and just want the theatrical.
[/quote]

I dont rent alot of movies or buy them, but LOTR are some of my favorites. I am sure I have a buddy somewhere with them. Nice after football season treat.

If you dig the movies you'll like them. Watched the extendeds of two towers and return of the king this week. Been so long that some of the added stuff I had forgotten about. ROTK has like an hour of added footage alone. Plus that's not even counting some deleted scenes that they didn't even put in the extended cut.

I think it was $90 or so back in 2005.

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1356230987' post='1196419']
If you dig the movies you'll like them. Watched the extendeds of two towers and return of the king this week. Been so long that some of the added stuff I had forgotten about. ROTK has like an hour of added footage alone. Plus that's not even counting some deleted scenes that they didn't even put in the extended cut.

I think it was $90 or so back in 2005.
[/quote]

Really? I had no idea these existed. Huge LOTR fan so I'll have to get these.

Also - super pumped for Zero Dark Thirty and Django Unchained. It's gonna be a good holiday season at the movies.

[quote name='Orange 'n Black' timestamp='1356307146' post='1198193']
Really? I had no idea these existed. Huge LOTR fan so I'll have to get these.

Also - super pumped for Zero Dark Thirty and Django Unchained. It's gonna be a good holiday season at the movies.
[/quote]

yea my wife got pissed one year cuz she got me the trilogy for christmas and I took it back to get the extended editions.

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1356308950' post='1198217']
yea my wife got pissed one year cuz she got me the trilogy for christmas and I took it back to get the extended editions.
[/quote]

Zero Dark Thirty doesn't go wide till Jan 11th which is downright stupid, DC should have got it the same time NY/LA did.

Archived