Upcoming Movie Trailers

Bengals1181

Haven't seen it anywhere except what my wife and daughter told me, The Incredibles II, is scheduled for production. This one is easily my favorite of all the Disney / Pixar animated features.

That and Despicable Me.. both are great

I enjoyed IM3, but Into Darkness was definitely a step above.  Into Darkness was a near flawless movie.  

Man of Steel is looking like it may be the best of the 3.

I was never a huge Superman fan, so the proof is in the pudding for me on that one.  It does look pretty damn good from the previews, I'll give you that... 

Did anyone else laugh out loud when

[spoiler]Spock yelled "Kahn!!!!!!"[/spoiler]

Not on that, but I did when [spoiler]Kirk was in bed with 2 chicks and they had tails[/spoiler]

I was never a huge Superman fan, so the proof is in the pudding for me on that one.  It does look pretty damn good from the previews, I'll give you that... 

Not on that, but I did when [spoiler]Kirk was in bed with 2 chicks and they had tails[/spoiler]

I've never been a big fan of Superman but did enjoy Smallville and am really looking forward to MOS.

I enjoyed IM3, but Into Darkness was definitely a step above.  Into Darkness was a near flawless movie.  

Man of Steel is looking like it may be the best of the 3.

We went and saw the Star Trek movie today. I really have no idea how they top that one, it was that good. 

We went and saw the Star Trek movie today. I really have no idea how they top that one, it was that good. 

Saw it Saturday.  Excellent.

Sleeper alert and something different from most of the things on here is one called Mud.

Its the name of the character played by Matthew McConaughey.

Fugitive hiding out on an island in the Mississippi River from both the law and the bounty hunters

is discovered by two boys.

May take some seeking out but a break from the crash, bang, boom stuff.

Reese Witherspoon in Daisy Dukes and loose wifebeater tops never looked hotter.

Well worthwhile.

[media]http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=AmjyyCMYmxrmHyOUoPNclhabvZx4?fr=yfp-t-622-s&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8&p=mud%20movie%202013[/media]

• 2 weeks later...

Saw "Man of Steel" last night in DC.  Apparently, you can get away with showing a babies "thing" in a PG-13 movie, and it was shown 3 times.  In addition, Amy Adams acted in one scene that was downright laughable, but the casting wasn't the problem in this movie, it was the script and some of the direction.  The fight scenes are really good, the music (when has Hans Zimmer gone wrong) is really good as well, and for a nearly 2 1/2 hour movie, it moves quick.  There is nothing after the credits or during. 

The 3-D had to be a conversion job because it adds nothing to the movie.  Pay matinee price.

Saw "Man of Steel" last night in DC.  Apparently, you can get away with showing a babies "thing" in a PG-13 movie, and it was shown 3 times.  In addition, Amy Adams acted in one scene that was downright laughable, but the casting wasn't the problem in this movie, it was the script and some of the direction.  The fight scenes are really good, the music (when has Hans Zimmer gone wrong) is really good as well, and for a nearly 2 1/2 hour movie, it moves quick.  There is nothing after the credits or during. 

The 3-D had to be a conversion job because it adds nothing to the movie.  Pay matinee price.

:27:

Archived