Upcoming Movie Trailers

Bengals1181

I thought so too until

tumblr_m0yj49tSRq1qjslygo1_400.jpg

I agree that he sucks as an actor, but the dude is in some great movies.

The Matrix

Point Break

The Devil's Advocate

The day the Earth stood still.. to a lesser extent, but I liked it.

I agree that he sucks as an actor, but the dude is in some great movies.

The Matrix

Point Break

The Devil's Advocate

The day the Earth stood still.. to a lesser extent, but I liked it.

Bill and ted

Johnny Mnemonic

Constantine

I like all three mentioned since my post. I just listed a couple...That's what I am saying, the dude isn't that good of an actor... but lands in some really good movies.

Nick Cage is the same way..IMO, although he has been in less good movies than Reeves

• 2 weeks later...

I like all three mentioned since my post. I just listed a couple...That's what I am saying, the dude isn't that good of an actor... but lands in some really good movies.

Nick Cage is the same way..IMO, although he has been in less good movies than Reeves

,,,,,,,,,,,except for Ghost Rider.  Cage was pretty good I thought.

I can excuse your thoughts on a popcorn movie like MIB3, but you are way off with Les Miserables. It's a damned good show base on the french revolution, if one can't take the time to spend so many of those hours they have on this planet to enjoy the arts (and Les Miserables is art), then one lives a very sad life indeed.

Finally watched it. It was on HBO so free so I figured I could turn it off if I needed to. I loved it. Watched it on back to back nights because my wife wanted to see it. I can't get the songs out of my head. If they made all musicals like this I would watch them. In my top ten favorite movies of all time.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived