Upcoming Movie Trailers

Bengals1181

• 2 weeks later...

wow... the trailer couldn't make it look much better...

trailor looks good, hopefully its not a steaming pile of dog shit like the first one

I feel like all these recent marvel movies are amazingly overrated. I think the best ones were Thor and the first Iron Man. The rest, including the Avengers, were pretty lame imo

trailor looks good, hopefully its not a steaming pile of dog shit like the first one

I feel like all these recent marvel movies are amazingly overrated. I think the best ones were Thor and the first Iron Man. The rest, including the Avengers, were pretty lame imo

:o .... :shrug:

• 2 weeks later...

We watched Pacific Rim last night.  I was thoroughly entertained and I cannot recommend the film highly enough.  Meaning, the movie was hilarious in all the ways they didn't intend it to be.  Every character was a walking cliché.  The fight scenes were cool, though. 

We watched Pacific Rim last night.  I was thoroughly entertained and I cannot recommend the film highly enough.  Meaning, the movie was hilarious in all the ways they didn't intend it to be.  Every character was a walking cliché.  The fight scenes were cool, though. 

Pacific Rim was awesome and was what Transformers should have been. Simple enough plot, no ridiculous annoying actors, no cheesy crappy love story. Just awesome robots beating the fuck out of evil monsters.

• 3 weeks later...

Spiderman going for broke.  3 villains in this movie, 2 others teased.  I guess you can do that when you've already announced dates for movie #3 and #4 before #2 comes out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbp3Ra3Yp74&feature=youtube_gdata_player

This looks awesome.

and the Superhero Arms Race continues.  Sony announces Spiderman spinoffs in "Venom" and "The Sinister Six"

Giving us:

Sony

Amazing Spiderman 2

Amazing Spiderman 3

Amazing Spiderman 4

Venom

The Sinister Six

Fox

X:Men Days of Future Past

X:Men Apocalypse

TBA:

Wolverine Sequel

Fantastic Four reboot

X-Force

Deadpool

Marvel

Captain America 2

Guardians of the Galaxy

Ant Man

Avengers 2

Avengers 3

Thor 3

Captain America 3

TV:  

Netflix series:  Daredevil, Iron Fist, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, The Defenders

Agents of Shield

TBA:

Agent Carter, tv series

Black Panther

Doctor Strange

DC

Batman vs Superman

Justice League

TV:  

Arrow

The Flash

Gotham (Batman prequel being developed at Fox)

And many more I'm surely missing.

Archived