Upcoming Movie Trailers

Bengals1181

Just watched home front with my wife last night and it was very good and lots of action.

I saw Anchorman 2 the other day....hilarious.  Some parts I was laughing at a minute later still....I think the vaporizer I tested before the movie had a hand in that.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THVFkk-sEus

I like finding the hidden esoteric meanings that films like this most always have.  

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's got me pretty pumped.  Before the trailer I was interested because I'm interested in pretty much anything Marvel will put out, but the more I watch the trailer the more I'm looking forward to the movie.  I thought it was a little too comedic at first, but I get that the trailer was basically just an introduction to the characters rather than a full fledged trailer.  

btw, here's what Rocket will sound like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nyddEhXSvA

I just saw it and I also really want to see it.. But Cranston sounded like he was on a Walter White rant.

I am sure he will be great though....

By any chance do you watch the guilty pleasure time filler on TV called "Bad Ink" where two guys in Las Vegas find terrible tattoos and the one transforms them into something awesome?

The guy with the weird beard who does not do the ink named Ruckus has a huge Godzilla on his back that was never completed... said he could not stand the pain.  But what he has looks good.

By any chance do you watch the guilty pleasure time filler on TV called "Bad Ink" where two guys in Las Vegas find terrible tattoos and the one transforms them into something awesome?

The guy with the weird beard who does not do the ink named Ruckus has a huge Godzilla on his back that was never completed... said he could not stand the pain.  But what he has looks good.

No...but I know the show you are talking about...

Just did a quick Google search for it and came up empty. 

Archived