Upcoming Movie Trailers

Bengals1181

Iffy on Noah. The people I know who have worked on movies with Russell Crowe think he's the biggest wang, so it taints my view of his movies. Then there's the bit where he's not an old dude, in robes, in the Middle East. The Viking-esque badass in Iceland feels off... Seems like it could be too 'creative license' for the religious crowd, too deep for the action flick scene, and too Bruckheimer for the fans of Pi.

Iffy on Noah. The people I know who have worked on movies with Russell Crowe think he's the biggest wang, so it taints my view of his movies. Then there's the bit where he's not an old dude, in robes, in the Middle East. The Viking-esque badass in Iceland feels off... Seems like it could be too 'creative license' for the religious crowd, too deep for the action flick scene, and too Bruckheimer for the fans of Pi.

I think it will end up being pretty good (great director, great cast, interesting story) and I want to see it, but it strikes me as a movie that won't make a huge profit.  $130M budget, probably another $40-$50M in marketing, I imagine it will do somewhere around $300M.

and more impressively, instead of their movies falling off, they've almost coninually gotten better in quality with each film.

That was the case with the Thor movie, the Xmen ones have been up and down for me, even some of the origin ones. Gonna go see Captain America tonight, has to be better than the first as the first was down right awful

Archived