Avengers

Iron Man 3

Captain America

Iron Man

Thor: The Dark World

Iron Man 2

Thor

The Incredible Hulk

Going to see Captain America 2 in a little bit.  I'll be shocked if it doesn't end up in one of those top 2 spots.  I'm also finding myself really looking forward to Guardians of the Galaxy in August.

For me it is

Advengers

X-Men First Class

Ironman 2

Ironman

Xmen (the very first movie)

Spiderman (the new one)

Spiderman (the toby mcguire one)

Captian America

The Wolverine

I will say this though, the new CA does look good at least from the previews.

That was the case with the Thor movie, the Xmen ones have been up and down for me, even some of the origin ones. Gonna go see Captain America tonight, has to be better than the first as the first was down right awful

While Marvel characters, Spiderman and X-men aren't part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe being referred to in the 2028 plan.

just got from Captain America 2.

Yep, definitely cracks my top 2 Marvel films.  It might even be a better overall movie than The Avengers, but The Avengers has so many epic moments among characters you never thought would share the big screen.  Cap 2 is probably a stronger movie, but Avengers has the more eyepopping if you will.

Cap 2 truly puts the full Marvel Cinematic Universe on display.  In previous films when they'd name drop someone or something from another character's "universe", it would be a "oh wow!" moment.  Cap 2 puts that on display, and because of what Marvel has built, they still catch your ear, but they aren't shocking anymore, which is a good thing.  There are references to Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, and others that I won't spoil.  They also do a great job of tying it to the first Cap movie.  

Cap 2 is really non-stop awesome.  You're either given action, or great heartfelt scenes.  There's no scene I can point to and say "that dragged down the film."

Be sure to stay for both post movie scenes.  a midcredits one about Avengers 2 in 2015, and a one at the end that is likely linked to Cap 3 in 2016.

My only wish is I knew less going in.  I had read some rumors months ago that I wasn't sure would be true and figured I'd forget them either way.  I did remember them, and they were true. If I hadn't heard them, it would probably top my list. It's info about things that weave throughout multiple past movies and makes you re-think those movies.

Also, start watching Agents of Shield if you aren't already.  It all ties in, and last week's episode, and this coming week's episode (and season going forward) all tie in to Cap 2.

just got from Captain America 2.

Yep, definitely cracks my top 2 Marvel films.  It might even be a better overall movie than The Avengers, but The Avengers has so many epic moments among characters you never thought would share the big screen.  Cap 2 is probably a stronger movie, but Avengers has the more eyepopping if you will.

Cap 2 truly puts the full Marvel Cinematic Universe on display.  In previous films when they'd name drop someone or something from another character's "universe", it would be a "oh wow!" moment.  Cap 2 puts that on display, and because of what Marvel has built, they still catch your ear, but they aren't shocking anymore, which is a good thing.  There are references to Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, and others that I won't spoil.  They also do a great job of tying it to the first Cap movie.  

Cap 2 is really non-stop awesome.  You're either given action, or great heartfelt scenes.  There's no scene I can point to and say "that dragged down the film."

Be sure to stay for both post movie scenes.  a midcredits one about Avengers 2 in 2015, and a one at the end that is likely linked to Cap 3 in 2016.

My only wish is I knew less going in.  I had read some rumors months ago that I wasn't sure would be true and figured I'd forget them either way.  I did remember them, and they were true.

Also, start watching Agents of Shield if you aren't already.  It all ties in, and last week's episode, and this coming week's episode (and season going forward) all tie in to Cap 2.

great to hear, I am glad it holds up.

I won't get to go this weekend, might check it out net week some time.

I really like Agents of Shield.. It's obviously not as well done as the movies, but we didn't expect that. I will probably watch this weeks some time this weekend.

yea I'd probably rank them as such, and haven't disliked any of them:

Avengers

Iron Man 3

Captain America

Iron Man

Iron Man 2

Thor

The Incredible Hulk

Going to see Captain America 2 in a little bit.  I'll be shocked if it doesn't end up in one of those top 2 spots.  I'm also finding myself really looking forward to Guardians of the Galaxy in August.

and just for the hell of it:

The Dark Knight

Avengers

Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Iron Man 3

Batman Begins

Man of Steel

Captain America

X2: X-Men United

X-Men: First Class

Iron Man

Spiderman 2

The Dark Knight Rises

Iron Man 2

Spiderman 3

X-Men 3: The Last Stand

Thor

X-Men

The Incredible Hulk

The Wolverine

Kick-Ass

DareDevil

Spiderman

X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Fantastic Four

Punisher

Ghost Rider

RIPD

this would be my line separating good movies from bad movies 

Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer

Green Lantern

The Green Hornet

Elektra

[spoiler]his own kids spend most of the last hour trying to kill him! His faith was blinding his logic. [/spoiler]

I can understand that. Being Muslim Noah's story is different than the movie. I know some got upset because it wasn't like what the Holy Quran or the Holy Bible have told us. I left the theater enjoying it as a movie and not as a documentary. I liked it.

I can understand that. Being Muslim Noah's story is different than the movie. I know some got upset because it wasn't like what the Holy Quran or the Holy Bible have told us. I left the theater enjoying it as a movie and not as a documentary. I liked it.

I read up on the story after seeing it, and at least as far as the Bible, I think they were pretty darn faithful to the story.  I just don't know that they had to make Noah so unlikable.  Much of what they did to make you not like him, isn't in the story.

Cap 2 comments:

[spoiler]does anyone watch Person of Interest here?  It's crazy how similar the Marvel Cinematic Universe, specifically Cap 2, is lining up with that show.

Zola's algorithm is basically the computer on Person of Interest.  It can predict your future based on your past/present.  Difference is, on Person of Interest they're using it to save the people targeted.

Not even getting into all of the political similarities of the 2 universes.  

I imagine this will get even more prevalent in Avengers 2: Age of Ultron.  I imagine that Ultron is going to be the living embodiment of the algorithm, that the US Government creates to hunt down and stop superheros.  But something goes wrong, and then end up needing superheros to stop Ultron.  Widow's scene at the end also trends towards this, with the government being concerned about the existence of superheros and their place in the world.  So they create Ultron to combat them, but he develops AI and does his own thing.

[/spoiler]

http://www.hypable.com/2014/04/07/captain-america-3-release-date-batman-vs-superman/

Following the record-breaking premiere of Marvel’s “Captain America: The Winter Soldier” this past weekend, the First Avenger will jump into his next big screen solo adventure in just a little more than two years on May 6, 2016!

Before the untitled “Captain America 3″ hits theaters, though, fans can next see Cap when he joins the rest of Earth’s Mightiest Heroes once more in Marvel’s “Avengers: Age of Ultron” on May 1, 2015!

Archived