Upcoming Movie Trailers

Bengals1181

I like Orci.  He's been involved with both Star Treks, Hawaii Five-O, Sleepy Hollow, Fringe, Now You See Me, Alias, Hercules: The Legendary Journey, Xena: Warrior Princess, both new Spiderman's, the first two Transformers, and Mission Impossible 3 (which may be the best one)

A disciple of JJ, one of which are all over the place these days.  

I definitely see why they picked Orci.

Handing over a franchise of this size (and budget) to a first time director probably gave some execs pause.

Fingers crossed that he delivers.

yeah the first time director thing would concern me too, but that said making a transition from writer may not be so bad as it is his vision and he is working with a pretty good cast for a first timer

Title sets up a Justice League movie obviously

They are really going to have to sell it hard to me, Ben Affleck as Batman and Jessie Eisenberg as Lex Luthor .... just no

I didn't even know that..wow

Ben has done a 180 for me. He has done a pretty good job in his last few movies.. I really still can't see him as Batman though.

I mean, i know I will watch this movie...but I will be going in not expecting the best...

Hopefully surprised.

I saw Argo and thought it wasnt bad, though I dont think it was good enough to beat out Lincoln imo

I just really cant get the taste of Dare Devil out of my mouth to think he has any shot of pulling off Batman.

I saw Argo and thought it wasnt bad, though I dont think it was good enough to beat out Lincoln imo

I just really cant get the taste of Dare Devil out of my mouth to think he has any shot of pulling off Batman.

Oh man.. truth...

Argo was good and I thought  The Town was great and he did a really good job,.

Him as a director is way better than him as an actor..

Argo

The Town

Gone Baby Gone

Argo was good and the other two are great IMO.

Affleck was great in The Town and Argo.  There's really no reason to think he won't do well in this.

Not only was DareDevil what, 11 years ago?  It's actually a pretty good film if you watch the director's cut.

We've had this discussion. Well just have to agree to disagree on it.

question for the slightly older crowd.  Thinking about taking my daughter to see Back to the Future this weekend.  Our theater is playing it as part of their Classic series.

How impactful is seeing it on the bigscreen? Obviously it was a big deal for its day, but curious if its worth seeing in a theater.

question for the slightly older crowd.  Thinking about taking my daughter to see Back to the Future this weekend.  Our theater is playing it as part of their Classic series.

How impactful is seeing it on the bigscreen? Obviously it was a big deal for its day, but curious if its worth seeing in a theater.

I remember going.. I was like 12 or 13 when it came out, and it was awesome.

it's a great movie from the 80's, I think seeing it on the big screen again would be very cool..

So you have one vote for yes

Title sets up a Justice League movie obviously

They are really going to have to sell it hard to me, Ben Affleck as Batman and Jessie Eisenberg as Lex Luthor .... just no

I remember when there was talk Bryan Cranston was going to play Lex Luthor.

He would have owned that role IMO

I remember when there was talk Bryan Cranston was going to play Lex Luthor.

He would have owned that role IMO

Cranston would have been cool, but I also think Eisenberg is going to kill it.  He's great at playing a cerebral, evil douchebag.

And if we're speaking honest, in today's world, a realistic billionaire genius madman kind of would look like the Bill Gates and Jesse Eisenberg's of the world.

Has anyone seen runner runner? It was an okay movie but the reason why I mention it is cause that's the kinda affleck I see him being as Bruce Wayne. Laid back billionaire cocky type. I think he can pull that off well.

Now fighting scenes and stuff like that as actual "batman" not sure, but I'm pretty confident hell make a solid Bruce Wayne.

Has anyone seen runner runner? It was an okay movie but the reason why I mention it is cause that's the kinda affleck I see him being as Bruce Wayne. Laid back billionaire cocky type. I think he can pull that off well.

Now fighting scenes and stuff like that as actual "batman" not sure, but I'm pretty confident hell make a solid Bruce Wayne.

Yes and I also thought it was ok.. predictable..

agreed on the last part.

Archived