Upcoming Movie Trailers

Bengals1181

I think my wife likes The Avengers, just because of how funny Robert Downey Jr. is in it.  That's the most well done part of that movie, they gave it cross appeal.

Some interesting casting going on over at Marvel.  Josh Brolin has been tapped for Thanos (the big purple guy at the end of The Avengers) and they are apparently circling Jared Leto for Doctor Strange.

Like Brolin, not a fan of Leto.

Best movies ever??? Without giving it a ton of thought - my list:

Titanic
Lord of the Rings
Harry Potter
Indiana Jones
National Treasure

Favorite comedy is Almost Heroes.

man, it's been probably 10 years since I've seen Almost Heroes.  I'll have to see if that's on netflix.

Like Brolin, not a fan of Leto.

I don't hate the Leto idea, but I'd think they'd go for a bigger name since they want Strange to be the glue going forward like Iron Man was up until now. 

I'm still pulling for Benedict Cumberbatch.  If they go unknown, I like Matt Bomer.

I don't hate the Leto idea, but I'd think they'd go for a bigger name since they want Strange to be the glue going forward like Iron Man was up until now. 

I'm still pulling for Benedict Cumberbatch.  If they go unknown, I like Matt Bomer.

yeah but you never hate anything :P

Funny movie story here... I've been trying to talk the wife into agreeing to have TWC take their crap back because we don't watch TV and we're getting charged like $60-$70 for nothing. She doesn't watch it but wants to keep it. Makes no sense but whatever. So I'm going through HBO and Showtime on Demand and we find a movie called Siren on one of them. After the movie, it was so bad, she agreed to cancel our TV immediately. I just got Netflix a couple weeks ago.

Guess you has to be there.

I think Hulu may have a slightly better movie listing (tried it for a week, but kept Netflix because there are some shows from the 80's and 90's I would like to watch).  I would love to dump cable but college basketball/football being on ESPN, CBSSN, and NBCSN, NASCAR being on TNT/ESPN (until next year, then it goes to FOX and NBC), the live sports make it worth while.

fixt.

for the record, I was the only one here who defended the Heath Ledger as Joker casting. :)

To Ledger's credit he was amazing, but he had never done anything dark before that role so there was reason to be concern.

Affleck though....ugh...

Letto?...pass

Oh and the one that is neck and neck with Affleck as far as bad casting.... Channing Tatum as Gambit. (vomit)

Best movies ever??? Without giving it a ton of thought - my list:

Titanic
Lord of the Rings
Harry Potter
Indiana Jones
National Treasure

Favorite comedy is Almost Heroes.

The scenes with Farley and the eagle might be my favorite comedy scenes of all time.

His face is priceless lol and then "all I needed was the shell".

No sooner did I post that then I read a rumor that Robert Patterson (yes of twilight fame) is the front runner to be the new Indiana Jones.

I think Hugh Jackman or Liam Neeson would be much better options.

I think Hugh Jackman or Liam Neeson would be much better options.

They want to go younger and Neeson is 62 already.

I wouldn't mind a relative unknown so that when I look at the screen I see Indiana Jones and not the actor playing him.

Whoever they get will almost certainly be under 50 by time production starts.

The scenes with Farley and the eagle might be my favorite comedy scenes of all time.

His face is priceless lol and then "all I needed was the shell".

I liked the campfire and sheep shit story.

"It was me! I ate sheep shit! I swear!"

No sooner did I post that then I read a rumor that Robert Patterson (yes of twilight fame) is the front runner to be the new Indiana Jones.

Jesus Christ!!!!

The last one sucked so bad, I seriously won't even watch this one if that happens.

How can such a legendary trilogy go so bad?????

Jesus Christ!!!!

The last one sucked so bad, I seriously won't even watch this one if that happens.

How can such a legendary trilogy go so bad?????

Yeah I was ok with the last one until the ending, the ending pissed me off. Now this news...... Just no.

Yeah I was ok with the last one until the ending, the ending pissed me off. Now this news...... Just no.

Yes.. I totally agree that the ending did it...but it was so bad that it killed it for me.. And this news is a huge WTF...

Yes.. I totally agree that the ending did it...but it was so bad that it killed it for me.. And this news is a huge WTF...

you would think they would have learned from all the backlash of the last one

Has anyone seen runner runner? It was an okay movie but the reason why I mention it is cause that's the kinda affleck I see him being as Bruce Wayne. Laid back billionaire cocky type. I think he can pull that off well.

Now fighting scenes and stuff like that as actual "batman" not sure, but I'm pretty confident hell make a solid Bruce Wayne.

finally got around to seeing this.  Good flick, but pretty short for a drama.  Minus credits I'm not sure it even made it to 90 minutes.

Archived