Upcoming Movie Trailers

Bengals1181

finally got around to seeing this.  Good flick, but pretty short for a drama.  Minus credits I'm not sure it even made it to 90 minutes.

Yeah my main point was just that I feel like afflecks character in that is kinda similar in a way to how I feel his Bruce Wayne will be.

now word is Marvel is eyeing Benedict Cumberbatch and Tom Hardy for Doctor Strange.  

Cumberbatch is my #1 choice so that would just be awesome.  If they are looking for Strange to be the next Iron Man to carry the universe, Cumberbatch is the guy who can be the next Downey, Jr.

And ironically, they share many of the same traits that has allowed them both to portray excellent versions of Sherlock Holmes.

now word is Marvel is eyeing Benedict Cumberbatch and Tom Hardy for Doctor Strange.  

Cumberbatch is my #1 choice so that would just be awesome.  If they are looking for Strange to be the next Iron Man to carry the universe, Cumberbatch is the guy who can be the next Downey, Jr.

And ironically, they share many of the same traits that has allowed them both to portray excellent versions of Sherlock Holmes.

I dont watch much tv but my friend turned me onto this last night and damn im going to have to get netflix now

I'm hearing one of them is epic.

Saw it tonight and they are both good. The second one is really short but really good

Me and the girlfriend were literally the only 2 left in the theater for the last one.

Amazes me that people still get up and walk out right when the credits start rolling.. even at marvel movies like 3/4 of the theater will leave.

Saw it tonight and they are both good. The second one is really short but really good

Me and the girlfriend were literally the only 2 left in the theater for the last one.

Amazes me that people still get up and walk out right when the credits start rolling.. even at marvel movies like 3/4 of the theater will leave.

I think probably some people just don't care all that much.  They're the generalist of the general audience.  The people who probably know little about the movie going in, who are just going to a movie because they and their friends are bored and said "what should we do tonight?"  Nothing against those folks, they're the backbone of the movie going audience,

As for a comedy like 22 jump street, I probably wouldn't have expected an after credits scene unless I had read about it first like I did.

• 2 weeks later...

Transformers 4 got beat up on RT big time.  The run time is over 2 1/2 hours.  

as I understand it, if you liked the first 3, you'll love this one.  If you didn't like the first 3, you won't like this one.

Never understood the major complaints with the franchise.  It's not meant to be MacBeth.  They're supposed to be fun summer action flicks.

Outside of maybe the last 45 minutes of the 2nd movie, IMO the franchise has been top notch in its genre.

I'm going to be this one is better....if nothing else because Shia isn't in this one.

its also supposedly got less comedy.  I like some comedy in action films, but it needs to be in spurts, not all over the place.  IMO that was the biggest issue with the last 45 minutes of the second film (besides the writer's strike).  There was just too much humor, and it was dumb humor (robot scrotums, and pretty much anything to do with John Turturro's character).

TJ Miller is in this one.  I'm not a fan of his, but luckily he's only in the first act.

Archived