Upcoming Movie Trailers

Bengals1181

http://www.punchdrunkcritics.com/2014/10/that-sequel-you-wanted-isn-happening.html?spref=tw

EW has clarified the reports, stating there is no new Labyrinth movie in the works and that the whole thing was just kind of blown out of proportion. The other movies mentioned in the Variety piece, sequels to Fraggle Rock and the equally odd Dark Crystal, are very real but don't seem to be coming any time soon. Like Labyrinth, they get mentioned all the time for reboots and remakes but nothing ever comes out of it. Doubtful these will, either.

The civil war storyline

Yeah. Captain America three looks like it will be cap vs ironman type thing. Coming out less than two months after superman vs batman. That's some epic super hero vs superhero stuff.

Also my guess is cap dies at some point either in Ca3 or avengers 3 as I don't think Chris Evans wants to do too many more movies.

Went to see Gone Girl the other night and it was an excellent film. Highly recommend it.

I am convinced either people will really like this movie or really not like it. 

I didn't like it all, the acting was not impressive at all (although I am glad Tyler Perry did something different), the story was laughable in sections it shouldn't have been, and the twists were not surprising in the least.  

Yeah. Captain America three looks like it will be cap vs ironman type thing. Coming out less than two months after superman vs batman. That's some epic super hero vs superhero stuff.

Also my guess is cap dies at some point either in Ca3 or avengers 3 as I don't think Chris Evans wants to do too many more movies.

Speaking of DC put out their timeline for their movies....

http://www.newsarama.com/22447-warner-bros-unveils-dc-comics-film-slate-wonder-woman-the-flash-green-lantern-aquaman-cyborg-more.html

As far as Cap dying, maybe (though money talks) if they do they could go the route the comics are going and make Falcon the new Cap

he'll have one more picture on his deal after that.  If they go that route, it very likely won't be in Cap 3.

It would Prob lead up to it in cap 3 but wouldn't actually happen until avengers 3.

If I had to guess avengers 3 will be the end of the Steve Rogers, tony stark, Thor, hulk era. After the ending of avengers 3 I think they'll transition to a "new avengers" type storyline. Not sure who the man characters in that would be, probably doctor strange, Bucky, maybe falcon and some more guys like that. Maybe rdj sticks around but in a smaller role.

I don't really know though as i never read the comics.

All kinds of rumors flying around that Marvel and Sony are in discussions to bring Spiderman into Marvel's cinematic universe. Sony is losing money and needs an infusion of cash. Renting out spiderman could fix that issue and help them with their spiderman movie universe at the same time.

Spiderman plays a big role in the Civil war comics too. So with these rumors starting before the Civil war news with RDJ and Cap 3, could it be progress has been made between Marvel and Sony?

All kinds of rumors flying around that Marvel and Sony are in discussions to bring Spiderman into Marvel's cinematic universe. Sony is losing money and needs an infusion of cash. Renting out spiderman could fix that issue and help them with their spiderman movie universe at the same time.

Spiderman plays a big role in the Civil war comics too. So with these rumors starting before the Civil war news with RDJ and Cap 3, could it be progress has been made between Marvel and Sony?

I still don't think the deal with Sony will ever get struck, but they ARE bringing this comic next year.

civil-war-2015-109255.jpg

I am convinced either people will really like this movie or really not like it. 

I didn't like it all, the acting was not impressive at all (although I am glad Tyler Perry did something different), the story was laughable in sections it shouldn't have been, and the twists were not surprising in the least.  

I enjoyed 95% of the Gone Girl, but the ending kind of killed it for me

really hoping that Marvel pulls off Benedict Cumberbatch for Doctor Strange like they are trying to (Joaquin Phoenix, Jared Leto, Keanu Reeves, Tom Hardy, Ewan McGregor and others are also in the mix).

If they are truly looking for Doctor Strange to take over for Iron Man as the tentpole of the universe, Cumberbatch has that IT factor that Downey has.  

That egotistical charm that makes you love him and hate him at the same time.  It's what makes them both so good as Sherlock Holmes.  

Not to mention he's an international draw, and oh yea probably the best actor that they are looking at. McGregor would probably be my next favorite choice on that list who could also pull off that "love him and hate him at the same time" personality.  

I also continue to think Luke Evans would be a great choice but he's not in any of the rumors.

really hoping that Marvel pulls off Benedict Cumberbatch for Doctor Strange like they are trying to (Joaquin Phoenix, Jared Leto, Keanu Reeves, Tom Hardy, Ewan McGregor and others are also in the mix).

If they are truly looking for Doctor Strange to take over for Iron Man as the tentpole of the universe, Cumberbatch has that IT factor that Downey has.  

That egotistical charm that makes you love him and hate him at the same time.  It's what makes them both so good as Sherlock Holmes.  

Not to mention he's an international draw, and oh yea probably the best actor that they are looking at. McGregor would probably be my next favorite choice on that list who could also pull of that "love him and hate him at the same time" personality.  

I also continue to think Luke Evans would be a great choice but he's not in any of the rumors.

Love me some cumberbatch. How much time does he have to put into Sherlock though? 3 1.5 hour episodes a season is like 3 movies. I know they don't do that every yeat though.

Just curious if he'd be able to handle both workloads of a bunch of big marvel movies and Sherlock.

Love me some cumberbatch. How much time does he have to put into Sherlock though? 3 1.5 hour episodes a season is like 3 movies. I know they don't do that every yeat though.

Just curious if he'd be able to handle both workloads of a bunch of big marvel movies and Sherlock.

I imagine they could make it work if they wanted.

Martin Freeman did Sherlock, 3 Hobbit Movies, and Fargo all in a relatively short time period.

Archived