Upcoming Movie Trailers

Bengals1181

Now this one gives me a boner

Mad Max

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdLl1GVjOrc

First time I have seen this trailer and you gave it the boner status.. 

first off, Tom Hardy is a fucking boss.... But I just think this looks like it could be a mess... I sure hope not.... I can't see it coming close to the original.

I will watch though.

First time I have seen this trailer and you gave it the boner status.. 

first off, Tom Hardy is a fucking boss.... But I just think this looks like it could be a mess... I sure hope not.... I can't see it coming close to the original.

I will watch though.

I'm getting bonage based on the name alone and since it's based off the originals. Mad Max the original series are fucking light years ahead of their times type movies kind of like Star Wars. Love that shit. Hope they don't dissapoint with the new one.

I'm getting bonage based on the name alone and since it's based off the originals. Mad Max the original series are fucking light years ahead of their times type movies kind of like Star Wars. Love that shit. Hope they don't dissapoint with the new one.

yes and yes.. I love them  all..  And I hope so too

Watched both the new Planet of the Apes movie and Expendables 3. Loved the new planet of the Apes movie. One of my favorites I have seen. Was excited to see an actual good movie because I hate movies lately. Also saw the first Mockingjay 2 weeks ago or so and that was sweet. 

Expendables 3 was good too for what it's worth, not a good movie in anyway other than fun, but it was fun. 

Mad max looks sweet. Just watched the latest Spider man. Terrible. Why is it so hard to make a good spider man movie. He is badass. They keep making them and they keep being terrible.

As the email leaks show, they have no direction and literally no idea what to do with him going forward.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vz2HyCgUWh4

This show was terrible for awhile 

I swear I came here to post this trailer..

I liked that show for a couple years, but it got worse and worse. I haven't seen it for a couple of years.

This looks equally bad.

Just got back from The Hobbit, Battle of the Five Armies.

Great movie, but I need to reread the book.

It definitely leaves it open for a sequel.

Or 3.

:lol:

ha ha... no kidding..

I thought I remembered reading somewhere that Jackson said he was done with them.

Just got back from The Hobbit, Battle of the Five Armies.

Great movie, but I need to reread the book.

It definitely leaves it open for a sequel.

Or 3.

:lol:

I thought it was a great flick.  This was also the first time I viewed a move in "Real 3D" with the higher frame rate film.  That shit is freaky, but I really liked the look and feel... 

I thought it was a great flick.  This was also the first time I viewed a move in "Real 3D" with the higher frame rate film.  That shit is freaky, but I really liked the look and feel... 

Yeah, there were actually a couple scenes I remember flinching.  :lol:

Archived