Upcoming Movie Trailers

Bengals1181

That would be a better deal...

I was messing around with it awhile back. From what I can tell, no Disney titles are available just yet (that includes Marvel, Pixar, and of course Star Wars).  

When you do find one that is eligible though, it works great.

so you didn't like the most badass part of the trailer? :lol:

Well considering batman doesn't believe in killing I'm not entirely sure how I feel about him wanting to make someone bleed.

But then you were ok with Superman killing Zod so....

TV show or movie?

movie. 2016, starring Felicity Jones as a rebel soldier.

The Director is describing it as thus:

“A band of resistance fighters unite for a daring mission to steal the Death Star plans in Star Wars anthology film, Rogue One.”

They're saying that the movie is inspired by past movies like Saving Private Ryan and Black Hawk Down, but in the Star Wars realm.

All the spinoffs (aka the ones that don't get roman numerals) are being called "anthology films", which seems to be another way of saying that they are part of the Star Wars universe, and they are Star Wars canon, but they aren't directly related like the main prequel and sequels are.  They are basically standalone films in the same universe.

This one though, kind of seems like Star Wars Episode 3.5, at least as far as where it fits in chronologically.  They've also already said there are no Jedi in the film since, of course, the few remaining Jedi are in hiding.  

IMG_53321-1024x768-570x427.jpg

Archived