Upcoming Movie Trailers

Bengals1181

• 2 weeks later...

Going to see London has Fallen on Saturday am.

I was planning to, but forgot about something I had going on.  Hoping to go Sunday.

Olympus has Fallen is one of my favorite movies of the last 5 years, and was a great surprise film in 2013.

I never thought about it this way, but heard it referred to yesterday as "the Die Hard sequel we should have gotten".  I actually like all the Die Hard films other than the last one (I don't dislike it, its just there), but Olympus Has Fallen does feel very much like a Die Hard film.

Gods of Egypt was kind of disappointing.

this was always going to be a tough sell IMO.  I'd like to see it at some point, but the Egyptian Gods simply aren't as well known as the Greek Gods, even though the studio was trying to change that.  They also spent way too much money on it.  I think like $150M?  and it only did like $14M opening weekend.

Kind of housebound and binging on House of Cards Season 4 on Netflix.  Excellent even though its hard placing some of the characters after being gone so long.  Highly recommend.

Also, a hidden gem on Netflix is Dope. Different and upbeat look at dealers in the 'hood.  Pleasant, surprise ending.

Archived