Upcoming Movie Trailers

Bengals1181

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/16/2016 at 5:09 PM, Jamie_B said:

I saw this yesterday.....well paced for a 2 hour plus long movie, and if you didn't see the first one, this one won't make much sense.  I don't think this needed to be made, but it works. 

On 6/13/2016 at 8:23 PM, Jamie_B said:

I saw the 1st and liked it, ill likely see it soon, had too much stuff going on this weekend to see it

What the hell?  We agree on a movie?  Hell is slowly freezing over!  ;)

I got the first one on a combo pack yesterday for under $10 from Amazon.  There is an additional 10 minutes that was cut from the theatrical release. 

I am expecting another text that says you got the 2nd row for parking at the theater near you again.  :lol:

On 6/15/2016 at 5:56 AM, Go Skins said:

What the hell?  We agree on a movie?  Hell is slowly freezing over!  ;)

I got the first one on a combo pack yesterday for under $10 from Amazon.  There is an additional 10 minutes that was cut from the theatrical release. 

I am expecting another text that says you got the 2nd row for parking at the theater near you again.  :lol:

Ended up seeing this on Sunday, I liked it except for one MAJOR issue I had with it

The twin brother thing was stupid, even the character himself was annoying.

15 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

Ended up seeing this on Sunday, I liked it except for one MAJOR issue I had with it

Reveal hidden contents

The twin brother thing was stupid, even the character himself was annoying.

I agree with your gripe.

For a 2 hour plus running time, it was well paced.  That surprised me.  I enjoyed some of the one liners as well.

• 3 weeks later...

Universal is killing the Monster movies as far as casting goes, DC should have done this.

The mummy has Tom Crusie and Russel Crowe

Possibly Angelina Jolie as Bride of Frankenstein

Javier Bardem as Frankenstein

Johnny Depp as The Invisible Man

Some serious talent ... this is where DC fucked up, casting. (Well that and directing/writing for BvS)

2 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

Universal is killing the Monster movies as far as casting goes, DC should have done this.

The mummy has Tom Crusie and Russel Crowe

Possibly Angelina Jolie as Bride of Frankenstein

Javier Bardem as Frankenstein

Johnny Depp as The Invisible Man

Some serious talent ... this is where DC fucked up, casting. (Well that and directing/writing for BvS)

:nasty: 

I'll be crossing that one off the list... 

2 hours ago, Jason said:

Tom Cruise isn't an actor.  He hasn't played a character outside of his limited personality scope in years.

Despite what one may think of him, I'll say this.  The most recent Mission Impossible is quite possibly one of the best action movies I've ever come across from a quality standpoint.

9 hours ago, Bengals1181 said:

Despite what one may think of him, I'll say this.  The most recent Mission Impossible is quite possibly one of the best action movies I've ever come across from a quality standpoint.

Some of his movies have looked really interesting.  I just can't do Tom Cruise.

15 hours ago, Bengals1181 said:

His MI movies are the only ones I can watch. Everything else I wish didn't exist, especially him. What a waste of human resources.

1 hour ago, Enon Bengal said:

Old fashioned I guess? When I pay for something, I like to have a copy of it in my hand.

I used to buy used movies from Blockbuster that I hadn't seen yet. They had a $3.99 section.  I used to pick up movies I had wanted to see but Hadn't gotten around too.  This was before Netflix mail subscription really took off.

14 hours ago, Enon Bengal said:

Old fashioned I guess? When I pay for something, I like to have a copy of it in my hand.

I am so cheap. The first movie I bought in maybe 8 years was the force awakens. 

We have a cabin that we don't use often so I will buy DVDs for there in the Wal-Mart bargain bin but that's about it.

Different strokes. 

Archived