Upcoming Movie Trailers

Bengals1181

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1301596979' post='981200']
Yep here is the 1st trailer

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWrh1axPj0M[/media]
[/quote]

The new Trailer - http://www.thewb.com/shows/thundercats/wondercon-trailer/35a9a337-ba37-4082-bc09-084b5959da36

• 3 weeks later...
saw Thor today. It was pretty good, though I wouldn't put it on the level of The Dark Knight, Batman Begins, and Iron Man 1 & 2.

I knew it would be the case going in, but what sets those 4 apart from Thor and the rest is that they are very much grounded in a sense of reality.

Thor is very much a sci-fi, fantastical movie.

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1306001187' post='994035']
saw Thor today. It was pretty good, though I wouldn't put it on the level of The Dark Knight, Batman Begins, and Iron Man 1 & 2.

I knew it would be the case going in, but what sets those 4 apart from Thor and the rest is that they are very much grounded in a sense of reality.

Thor is very much a sci-fi, fantastical movie.
[/quote]

We saw Thor yesterday as well. First 3D movie I have seen in the new 3D format (living in podunk NC, the theater is a little behind the rest of the world).

The movie didn't really follow the myth or the comic book but it was an interesting merge of the 2. I thought it was very good, but agree it was not on par with Dark Knight.

I did like the subtle references to the other Marvel movies though.

[quote name='Jason' timestamp='1306077767' post='994092']
We saw Thor yesterday as well. First 3D movie I have seen in the new 3D format (living in podunk NC, the theater is a little behind the rest of the world).

The movie didn't really follow the myth or the comic book but it was an interesting merge of the 2. I thought it was very good, but agree it was not on par with Dark Knight.

I did like the subtle references to the other Marvel movies though.
[/quote]

how was the 3D? I saw the normal version.

What kind of nods did you see, other than stuff setting up the Avengers? I know there were a few noteworthy relics in the "trophy" room.

And did you stay for the after credits scene?

Archived