Upcoming Movie Trailers

Bengals1181

2 hours ago, Go Skins said:

It is a sign of the apocalypse when we agree on a movie. 

I didn't jump once, but it was takes an awful lot to scare me.  For a movie with very little dialogue, it held my interest. 

However, why is a sequel being made?  Some movies are just fine as stand alones. 

Money duh. lol

• 1 month later...

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/959873-jay-and-silent-bob-reboot-aiming-for-november-start-date

Smith confirmed that the upcoming movie is scheduled to begin shooting in November and will see the title duo learning that the film made about them in the first Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back movie (the superhero movie Bluntman and Chronic) is about to be rebooted. The pair then decide to drive across country to stop filming once again, just like they did for the first film.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/27/2018 at 2:31 PM, Jason said:

Just got back from Aquaman.  We enjoyed it.  There is a mid-credits scene.

And they need a Big Bang episode now where Rajesh says "Aquaman doesn't suck".  :lol: 

He should say "it didn't completely suck" lol 😛

I liked Aquaman, but it was a bit of a mess.  You felt like you were watching the origin story, and the sequel, at the same time, and neither one gets a fully complete story.  Most of the Black Manta stuff (outside of the opening scene) should have been saved for the sequel.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/19/2019 at 8:16 AM, Bengals1181 said:

He should say "it didn't completely suck" lol 😛

I liked Aquaman, but it was a bit of a mess.  You felt like you were watching the origin story, and the sequel, at the same time, and neither one gets a fully complete story.  Most of the Black Manta stuff (outside of the opening scene) should have been saved for the sequel.

I meant the character, not the movie.  :smile:

Has anyone seen Captain Marvel?  I've heard some say its too political, and some say it's not.  Preferably from someone who is also right-leaning.  :smile: 

18 hours ago, Jason said:

Has anyone seen Captain Marvel?  I've heard some say its too political, and some say it's not.  Preferably from someone who is also right-leaning.  :smile: 

It has some hints at things but it is not overt about it.

On 3/13/2019 at 12:58 AM, Jason said:

If you want to see a political message, you're going to see one.  This movie is for turning your brain off and enjoying the fight scenes and jokes about the 90's.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone catch "The Dirt" on Netflix?

Biopic about Motley Cru.

Bizarrely amusing and well worth the time to say nothing of the cost.

Poolside Ozzie Osborn worth the price of admission.

Tommy Lee is played by rapper Machine Gun Kelly and 

Mick Mars by the guy who played Game of Thrones baddie,

Ramsay Bolton (Iwan Rhein).

Super douche Pete Davidson from SNL plays a douche 

record exec.  Nice scene with Vince Neal puppy fucking

the guy's girlfriend before a concert.

Catch it if you can.  I will probably watch it again because we have

to do something until opening kick off or at least the draft.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/14/2019 at 1:56 PM, CincyInDC said:

If you want to see a political message, you're going to see one.  This movie is for turning your brain off and enjoying the fight scenes and jokes about the 90's.

I rented this over the weekend. 

I laughed when the search engine Altavista was used.  

The Stan Lee cameo was genius.  I wonder how many people understood the reference.  

The movie was OK, good fight scenes, good pacing, but the story wasn't that interesting to me.  I have seen a lot of Brie Larson's movies and I just don't think she is that good of an actress. I give her credit for taking on a role like this though. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived