Upcoming Movie Trailers

Bengals1181

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, CincyInDC said:

Thanks Jason -- this is one reason why this place rocks.

I'm seeing Ragnarok tomorrow (behind the times, I know AND in 2D; suck it younguns!).  I hope it lives up to the hype. 

Thor is on the agenda for Friday.

The guys on the "Pros" site said I should have seen Thor, but I have a "crush" on Wonder Woman. :8:   :lol:

On 11/20/2017 at 12:28 PM, Jamie_B said:

Thor was good, Justice league was just ok.

My big complaints with JL was the actors playing the charcters were good in them and the chemistry between the League was there....but the overall story was 'meh and there was some painfully bad dialogue.

The first portion of JL was very ADD, but if you can manage that it's entertaining.  I didn't read Aquaman so was he that much a bad ass?

1 minute ago, Jason said:

The first portion of JL was very ADD, but if you can manage that it's entertaining.  I didn't read Aquaman so was he that much a bad ass?

Depends on who you ask, the older versions of Aquaman no, in fact there is a running joke about how lame Aquaman was,

But they are taking the Injustice - Gods Among Us version of Aquaman and using that and in that version he is a badass.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/14/2018 at 7:28 PM, Jamie_B said:

A Quiet Place was pretty fucking good!!!

It is a sign of the apocalypse when we agree on a movie. 

I didn't jump once, but it was takes an awful lot to scare me.  For a movie with very little dialogue, it held my interest. 

However, why is a sequel being made?  Some movies are just fine as stand alones. 

Archived