Horrible news

BengalBacker

Thanks again everyone.

I got back late last night to forecasts of 18 inches of snow and 40 mile an hour winds.
Gotta love January in Wisconsin. At least we beat the storm here and didn't have to
travel in any bad weather.

It was a very tiring week.

I hate it when somone dies, and all some people want to focus on are dollars and possessions.
I didn't go down there for what my Dad left behind. I went down there for who he left behind.
I tried to make a positive out of a tragedy, and just didn't have time for those scum. Funny thing
is, I have no brothers or sisters, and my Mom and Dad had been divorced for over 10 years.
The vultures were my Dad's brothers and sisters and their families. Disheartening.

But I found out who my real family members are. And I am thankful for and cherish them.

Anyway, thanks again everyone. I really, really apperciate all the kind words here from everyone.
They will not be forgotten.

[quote name='oldschooler' timestamp='1296506793' post='966948']
Thanks again everyone.

I got back late last night to forecasts of 18 inches of snow and 40 mile an hour winds.
Gotta love January in Wisconsin. At least we beat the storm here and didn't have to
travel in any bad weather.

It was a very tiring week.

I hate it when somone dies, and all some people want to focus on are dollars and possessions.
I didn't go down there for what my Dad left behind. I went down there for who he left behind.
I tried to make a positive out of a tragedy, and just didn't have time for those scum. Funny thing
is, I have no brothers or sisters, and my Mom and Dad had been divorced for over 10 years.
The vultures were my Dad's brothers and sisters and their families. Disheartening.

But I found out who my real family members are. And I am thankful for and cherish them.

Anyway, thanks again everyone. I really, really apperciate all the kind words here from everyone.
They will not be forgotten.
[/quote]

Glad you got back safe, and before the storm. And I know what you mean about the vultures, absolutely shameless. I've seen people walking around an in-law relative's house with sticky notes marking what they wanted before the poor lady was even in the ground.

Continue on with your healing, at least you got a little good news this afternoon?

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='BengalBacker' timestamp='1295893664' post='964911']
I had this private message when I logged on, I hope old doesn't mind me pasting the whole thing.

We can move it later, but I wanted everyone to see it.

My heart goes out to you Rick.
[/quote]

Sorry to hear Old :(

Archived