Horrible news

BengalBacker

[quote name='oldschooler' timestamp='1295899564' post='965035']
Thanks everyone. I really appreciate it. Really, I do.

I am pretty devasted. I keep trying to find some normalcy, like getting on here
and stuff. But I can't hardly read anything through tear soaked eyes.

My phone has been ringing off the hook since I got the news at about 5 this morning.

My mind is going a 1,000 miles an hour, and I am exhausted emotionally and physically.

I am leaving in the morning and funeral arrangements are going to be made while I am enroute.

Even though I have never met any of you in person, I consider a lot of you friends. Thanks for being there.
[/quote]
[b]Old if you forward your Dad's name to me I will have a Mass said for him. Actually a number of masses said for him. Let me know when you have time. In the meantime your Dad and your family is in my prayers..[/b]

[quote name='BengalBacker' timestamp='1295893664' post='964911']
I had this private message when I logged on, I hope old doesn't mind me pasting the whole thing.

We can move it later, but I wanted everyone to see it.

My heart goes out to you Rick.
[/quote]

So sincerely terribly to hear about the passing of Old Schooler's father.
My condolences to you, Rick, and your family.
You will be in my prayers.

Sorry to hear of your loss, Old. I think no matter what age, losing a parent hurts no less. I'm 23 right now. I lost my dad in 2008... on he and my mother's anniversary. It's a living nightmare... every bit of it. I've been trying ever since to do everything I can to do what I think he'd want me to do... it's definitely rough. I wish you and your family the best, and may you all be strong in this time of grief.

Archived