Workout Routine

TheBeaverHunter

Wow zombie thread.

Just an update then.

I am traveling to Austin next month to take my Crossfit Level 1 coaches course. Not sure if I will be a coach or not, but I can if our owner wants me to.

Our owner and her significant other are doing the fat loss program on renaissanceperiodization.com and they have gotten amazing results. I plan on starting that when I get back from Austin.

I'm going to put this on this page for visibility (last post on page 24)

Anyone ever try an ECA stack?  Just fractured my foot and I'm going to be looking at doing no cardio for awhile but I'm still trying to lean out.  Just curious.  Also, is it possible to get bronkaid/primatene in Ohio?  I didn't think it was, but see this shit selling for 45 bucks a pack on ebay.  Wanting to make sure I can't mosey down to Walmart and grab a box without looking like I'm trying to become the next Walter White.

Wow zombie thread.

Just an update then.

I am traveling to Austin next month to take my Crossfit Level 1 coaches course. Not sure if I will be a coach or not, but I can if our owner wants me to.

Our owner and her significant other are doing the fat loss program on renaissanceperiodization.com and they have gotten amazing results. I plan on starting that when I get back from Austin.

Didn't mean to hijack your comment.  Thats awesome.  I just got a pair of Nike Metcon 2's (Blue monday).  Was looking forward to creating a pair of ID's, but may not happen now that I may need orthopedics.  I'm still really heavy in bodybuilding but I've been throwing in some crossfit things in there to mix up my training.

Didn't mean to hijack your comment.  Thats awesome.  I just got a pair of Nike Metcon 2's (Blue monday).  Was looking forward to creating a pair of ID's, but may not happen now that I may need orthopedics.  I'm still really heavy in bodybuilding but I've been throwing in some crossfit things in there to mix up my training.

lol no worries i got why you put your comment on the new page not wanting to get it burried

I love my Metcon 2s I also did the IDs. It took me about 2 weeks to break them in and I still need to Handstand Pushup in them to see how that works with the new air bubble on the back but...

Here are mine....

12715422_10153429896846279_4981724539311

Archived