Dawg Talk

Guest BlackJesus

What should I do ???  

38 members have voted

1. 1. What should I do ???

• Pretend to be an avid Browns fan for like a week and then just slam the team till banned
    • Pretend to be a browns fan for like a month and then just make fun of the entire squad
    • go get banned right now with funny pics
    • Tow the line and see what I can get away with
    • act like a cleveland chick looking for a date and sucker one of them

Guest BlackJesus

[b]Oh yeah 12th man.... can you make me up a basic looking Browns sig one that is extreme and says like "Browns will win the next 10 superbowls" ??? ;) [/b]

i say tow the line until you get banned, i was able to stay on there for like a month while pushing the envelope on nearly every single post, they will get mad at you and eventually delete several of your posts and pm the hell out of you but as long as you use their idiocy to your advantage (especially in your rebuttals) there is little they can do about it

if u havent noticed one of the turds fans has even dedicated his sig to me (dawglover05 or somthin like that, i just call him puppyluv), just a word of advice, apparently questioning the sexuality of a turds fan is not allowed but you are allowed to blatantly be called a homosexual...

also... some how i managed to get a new ip number so after i was banned i went back and re-registered (bengalholic), so heres to fucking with the turds fans

:1062:

Guest bengalrick

tow the line... they really do suck, so if you become "one of them" you can get most of the to admit how shitty they really are... then, when the rope starts wearing thin, post the browns letter that is freakin hillarious again... nothing better than them admitting it theirselves how bad they are :)

[quote name='bengalrick' date='Jun 3 2005, 02:16 PM']tow the line... they really do suck, so if you become "one of them" you can get most of the to admit how shitty they really are... then, when the rope starts wearing thin, post the browns letter that is freakin hillarious again... nothing better than them admitting it theirselves how bad they are :)
[right][post="99110"][/post][/right][/quote]
And then tell us what crap what they say about themselves.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='bengalrick' date='Jun 3 2005, 02:16 PM']tow the line... they really do suck, so if you become "one of them" you can get most of the to admit how shitty they really are... then, when the rope starts wearing thin, post the browns letter that is freakin hillarious again... nothing better than them admitting it theirselves how bad they are :)
[right][post="99110"][/post][/right][/quote]

Where is this browns letter?

Guest BadassBengal

[quote name='BengalsOwn' date='Jun 23 2005, 12:57 AM']How about not trolling on another teams message board and making the rest of us look like idiots/
[right][post="106255"][/post][/right][/quote]

killjoy <_<

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='The Scales' date='Jun 22 2005, 07:49 PM']Where is this browns letter?
[right][post="106112"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

[url="http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showtopic=2570&st=0&p=45181&#entry45181"]click here[/url]

[quote name='BlackJesus' date='Feb 10 2005, 06:05 PM'][b]Letter to the Browns faithful from a Bengal Fan.....[/b]
[b]Dear Browns,

First I send my deepest condolences that you were deemed undeserving of a franchise and lost your first team to Baltimore...It probably stung even more that they won the Trophy that you have never won as well. Then to top it off the triumphant leader Marvin Lewis who led the Ravens now is the leader of the Bengals.... (By the way he is the BlackJesus) I am writing to make sure that you are all ok... rumor has it that the toilet water in Cicncinnati is then pumped into Clevelands drinking water and so rightfully so I am concerned for your health. Also it is common knowledge that most of clevelandites reside in single wide shacks of asbestos and cardboard. This can be bad during the enter and with Bush cutting your welfare benefits I was wondering if many of you would like my old clothes and underwear.....I have donated the skidmark stained items to the Salvation army and so when you make your weekly stop you can pick them up there.  However there is hope for Cleveland just not for the Browns.  You have a lard ridden comedian who calls your crime-ridden town his fictional home (Drew Carey), you have the Rock and roll hall of fame (nevermind the fact that they just chose the site based on cheap land, and the nearby illiterate labor force to build on it.)  Here in The Queen city we like to say "if it is brown flush it down".... Well screw that I say... you should grab the metaphorical plunger of life and overflow that Cleveland excrement..... Be proud of your city.... But not your football team.

But to the issue at hand, It is obvious to the entire nation and world that the Browns have become the perennial laughingstock of the NFL. your franchise is in ruins. You look up to bad acting wife beating heroes to no avail (Jim Brown).  Through poor drafting, poor scouting, poor coaching, and poor play .... you have layed a foundation of despair that will last until at least 2015. Romeo Crennell is not the savior. No one man can be for the Browns. You need to overhaul the offense, Defense, S teams, scouts, coaches, owners, and most likely fans. The Bengals are roaring into the Playoffs next year with a 6'5 Hiesman bomb thrower and the BEST WR in the game (Chad johnson) The Browns are heading into next years 1-15 record with a homosexual QB, a trash talking crippled legged tightend, 2 High rounds Bust DLinemen, no WR, and no actual talent. You will blow your draft pick once again as well I am sure. I know it is hard especially when you see Fallujah on Television and think to yourself.... Hey that looks like Cleveland.... But hang in there Guys
Love
BlackJesus

[img]http://bengalsjungle.com/birthofabrown.gif[/img][img]http://bengalsjungle.com/flush.gif[/img][/b]
[right][post="45181"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

a blast from the past

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/20.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

Guest bengalrick

[quote name='chad7elevenjohnson' date='Jun 23 2005, 03:39 PM']they deleted it so i made it again
[right][post="106439"][/post][/right][/quote]

:D

Guest bengalrick
your making my day at work go by much faster... keep it up... [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

at least some of them have a sense of humor...

Was on there last night and they really think that there better than us.I don't see how.But then I remembered ,they all live in the past.They always say that they did win a superbowl back before it was a superbowl.My respond is who coached the damn team.That says it all.(Paul Brown)

Just got banned. Took them 6 hours to ban me. For some reason when I reposted the topic that got deleted right away, it didnt get deleted and ended up with 80+ responses from all the clown fans. This was what I posted incase it is deleted now. I'm not sure if it is since I cant even look at the message board now that I'm banned.

Topic Title- I am afraid of the Browns for real

I 'm not gonna say what my favorite team is, but this year I looked at my teams schedule and saw they were playing the browns. I just chalked up a loss for my team after I saw that. This is why.

You hired Romeo Crennel who is incredible. I mean he's got all those SuperBowl rings, even though Bill Belliceck and the players are the ones who really mattered to the Patriots success. But who cares about that?

How will my team be able to stop your unstoppable force of a quarterback Trent Dilfer? I mean, c'mon, he won a superbowl. He's gotta be pretty awesome.

How will we be able to stop your running game with all the 1,000 yard backs you guys got. I mean, William Green was a first round pick so that= unstoppable. Also Lee Suggs who everyone knows is gonna be top 3 in the league this year. And to top it off you signed Ruben Droughns who was incredible running in Denver. And we all know how tough it is to run behind Denvers joke of a line. So the fact that he had tons of success means he is for real.

Then I think about your wide recievers. Dennis Northcutt has been on the browns his whole career so he must be darn good. Antonio Bryant had that one good year in Dallas, despite a bad quarterback. So just imagine how he will do with Super Bowl champ Trent Dilfer. Also Andre Davis who had that 99 yard touchdown against cincinnati. I mean if you can catch a 99 yard TD pass then you know you are one of the best in the league. Then you got Braylon Edwards who is a rookie. But we all know rookie Wide Recievers always dominate right of the bat.

Then there's your mammoth, immovable, impenetrable offensive line. There so scary I'm not even gonna talk about them right now.

And to top off your star ridden offense you've got the best TE's in the league. I don't care if Kellen Winslow is hurt, he is still a soulja and therefore will make a miraculous recovery from the injury he sustained crashing into the shrub on the side of the road. Who did that shrub think he was jumpin out of nowhere to attack a soulja like Kellen for? And you've also got Steve Heiden and Aaron Shea. Those three = impossible to defend.

So you see your offense is basically gonna get you to the playoffs all by itself. But that doesnt matter because you've also got a godly defense in the making. Up front you've got Gerard Warren, Courtney Brown, Ebenezer Ekuban and....oh wait nevermind you cut them. Well you've still got Kenard Lang and we all know you only need one great Defensive lineman in order to dominate. Then for linebacks there's Andra Davis, Chaun Thompson who are probowlers in the making. Along there are the other young freakish LBs.

In the Secondary you got the unbeatable one Gary Baxter. Who has shut down every one he's ever line up against, and if that wasn't enough there is also Daylon McCutchen and at Safety Sean Jones, and Brian Russell who was incredible with the Vikings. You should go to a vikings message board to see how much they loved Brian and how upset they were when he left.

Put that all together and you've got the surprise team of 05. Heck, they shouldnt even be called a surprise team when they do make the playoffs because everyone should have seen it coming. All I can say is enjoy being a Browns fan cause the rest of the NFL is drooling with envy over your godly superior team.

Archived