Some answers from Carson - House for sale

[quote name='Tigris' timestamp='1297279319' post='969336']
Give LeFevour (sp.) a go!!!

With an offensive line like ours, it might not be a bad deal. The dude ran for 1000 yards at CMU, didn't he?
[/quote]

Yes. Only 2 guys in college football history have thrown for 3,000 and rushed for a 1,000 in the same year with the 2 being LeFevour and Vince Young.

You see how Vince is a PROVEN winner and with a new offense I think Dan will be golden in it, but is he ready yet

[quote]Marvin is not expecting Carson to return and he feels like LeFevour might be his man and has already been in contact with him, informing him that he will have a shot at the starting job.[/quote]

Not sure I believe in Dan. But since Marvin has seen him day in and out in practice, I suppose this is positive news.

[quote]Carson -with the news of his home going up for sale breaking today do not expect him to come back one way or the other, it is now looking more and more like he will be traded on the day of the draft, with the deal already brokered before then and just waiting until that time to make the announcement. Again, this could change but I seriously doubt it. Look for him to leading the 49er's come next season. He has turned his back on his friends/teammates/fans and that will bite him in the ass in the end....one way or the other.[/quote]

Wow. Carson is going to force Mikes hand. He is not going to play another down here. Not to mention, it does seem like Katie called Denver about Orton and a third. Seems like if Mike wants any value, he will trade Carson. Hopefully he drives the price up enough to make it worth it.

[quote name='Le Tigre' timestamp='1297279251' post='969335']
Then I will believe he no longer had any stomach for the game, and was done with it. In that case, I'm fine with it. Happens all the time in sports.

But until he drops the Steve Carlton silence, and speaks plainly, I will just assume we'll see him at Georgetown in July.
[/quote]

I had questioned back in Sept./Oct as to whether he was really into playing. His body language after a bad pick and TD didn't vary greatly, even for him. From the old article posted in another thread, you can see he has far more passion for USC and his "glory days."

I think this was a family decision and once he committed to it, there was no turning back. Now he just doesn't want to deal with the Media and the organization so it's easier to "go dark."

He may sit out a year and really get the urge to play again. It just won't be in Cincy. I'm pretty confident of that.

[quote name='JC' timestamp='1297280551' post='969345']
Not sure I believe in Dan. But since Marvin has seen him day in and out in practice, I suppose this is positive news.

Wow. Carson is going to force Mikes hand. He is not going to play another down here. Not to mention, it does seem like Katie called Denver about Orton and a third. Seems like if Mike wants any value, he will trade Carson. Hopefully he drives the price up enough to make it worth it.
[/quote]

Where did you get those quotes?

[quote name='Tigris' timestamp='1297279319' post='969336']
Give LeFevour (sp.) a go!!!

With an offensive line like ours, it might not be a bad deal. The dude ran for 1000 yards at CMU, didn't he?
[/quote]

I'm on board with LeFevour as the next QB if Palmer does indeed call it quits. He definitely has mobility. He rushed for almost 3,000 yards and 47 touchdowns in his college career. He had one 1,000 rushing yard season, finishing with 1,122 as a sophomore in 2007 to go along with 19 rushing TDs. Granted, he played in a spread offense in the MAC, but the guy is an athlete with legitimate size (6-3, 230). He doesn't possess a cannon, but his accuracy is underrated (66% for his career, 3:1 TD to INT ratio). He got plenty of experience and intangibles plus he's a proven winner (4-year starter in college, 2-time team captain, 4-time Academic All-American, 36-15 career record). I'm not saying it's ideal circumstances, but I think LeFevour is worth giving the opportunity.

[quote name='JC' timestamp='1297280551' post='969345']

[/quote]

Brian Patteriona?

You know he is/was being fed false info right?

I wouldnt put any weight into anything he has to say.

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1297281720' post='969356']
Brian Patteriona?

You know he is/was being fed false info right?

I wouldnt put any weight into anything he has to say.
[/quote]
Wasn't him. I'd say this is probably a much, much, more solid source.

[img]http://www.hcauditor.org/RoverDocuments/V0002725V0364729JPG_med_000_DBD80527CCE641EFBCB526B78A3648B5_V_0.JPG[/img]

Nice house

my guess on listing price.

$1,975,000

Looking at the houses also for sale in his neighborhood, it could be a while 2 others are also for sale, BTW i got a kick out of his neighbors basement....follow link.

http://www.comey.com/displaylist.asw?listnum=1222970&mls=cincy

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/02/09/carson-palmers-house-is-for-sale/

Carson Palmer’s house is for sale
Posted by Mike Florio on February 9, 2011, 1:39 PM EST
Quarterback Carson Palmer wants out of Cincinnati. The Bengals have said they won’t trade him. Palmer reportedly is willing to retire if he isn’t moved to a new team.

Regardless of how it all plays out, Palmer is taking the dance to the next level. He’s selling his Cincinnati house.

According to Dennis Janson of WCPO, via Joe Reedy of the Cincinnati Enquirer, Palmer will be putting his house on the market. “He’s not coming back,” an unnamed real estate agent told Janson.

If that’s the case, the Bengals won’t just need an offensive coordinator from the UFL. They’ll possibly need a quarterback from there, too.

[size="5"][b]Carson Palmer's house going up for sale[/b]
[/size]Last Updated: 47 minutes ago

By: Dennis Janson

CINCINNATI - Many times disgruntled sports fans start rumors that an unpopular player's house is up for sale, as if to give fellow malcontents hope things will change if the right buyer comes along.

Then there's the case of Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Carson Palmer who tells friends the organization doesn't believe he's serious about wanting to play elsewhere. Maybe now they will attach more significance to his request.

Channel 9 Sports has learned that Palmer is about to list his Indian Hill home for sale. A local Comey-Shepherd representative confirmed that preparations are being made to put Palmer's residence on the market, hopefully by March.

"He's not coming back", according to a real estate agent who talked Wednesday morning with the disenchanted Bengals quarterback.

That is the same theme echoed by another associate of Palmer, who says that unless he is released by the Bengals so as to play somewhere else, he is prepared to retire.

Palmer asked for the trade following the season that saw the team finish with a 4-12 record. Cincinnati has only had two winning records the past 20 seasons.

Bengals owner Mike Brown has gone on record that he will not trade the former Heisman Trophy winner whose yard was littered with garbage at one point during the 2010 season.

Jay Gruden took over as offensive coordinator this week but said he would not talk to Palmer until Brown and head coach Marvin Lewis resolve the situation.

There is always the chance Palmer could have a change of heart. But one way or another, he'll have a change of address.

[url="http://www.wcpo.com/dpp/sports/football/bengals/carson-palmer"]http://www.wcpo.com/dpp/sports/football/bengals/carson-palmer's-house-going-up-for-sale[/url]

[quote name='Fulcher_33' timestamp='1297212458' post='969175']
David Fulcher, Pete Johnson, James Brooks, Ickey Woods, and, no matter who wants to dispute it, Kenny Anderson and Boomer Esiason got us to the big show. Until Carson does that he's just another player with a lot of potential.
MULLY
[/quote]

Amen. He is in his ninth year. He's not some young player on the fucking rise, who never had a chance to shine. He has had opportunities. Like i said before, i understand some of his reasons for wanting to leave, but if he doesnt want to stick around to try to get this shit turned around w/ a very young team, then BEAT IT! He was 4-12 this season people!

[quote name='SouthPaw' timestamp='1297284885' post='969381']
Amen. He is in his ninth year. He's not some young player on the fucking rise, who never had a chance to shine. He has had opportunities. Like i said before, i understand some of his reasons for wanting to leave, but if he doesnt want to stick around to try to get this shit turned around w/ a very young team, then BEAT IT! He was 4-12 this season people!
[/quote]

Exactly. But, in the sheeps' eyes The Golden Boy is 4-12 because of Chad, TO, Brat, Ced's fumbles, Marvin's errors, offensive line etc etc... I have no idea why this guy gets his knob polished so well around here?!? But, he can do no
wrong. And before anyone (Ryan) goes on about my man love for 85, I don't think 85 is perfect and I don't agree with everything he does, but I also don't hate on the guy. He brought personality to this Quaker filled Amish ass team.
MULLY

Trade his ass, get what ever picks and or players we can get,I have always been a palmer backer,but i dont like listning to whiney cry babys,if he wants out give him his wish and trade him,I think we have a more than capable qb in levfevour,I was ecstatic when I heard we picked him up, I beleive he will work out well givin the shot

Archived