Where are they now? Craig Yeast

Former UK star wide receiver Craig Yeast will be named the head football coach at Bryan Station High in Lexington Monday afternoon.

When Yeast graduated UK, he was the all-time leader in career receptions in the history of the SEC with 208, and was second in career receiving yards with 2899. In 1998 he returned three kickoffs and one punt for touchdowns.

Yeast was the assistant head coach at Washington County High School in Springfield, KY. this past season. This will be his first head coaching position.

After being drafted by the Cincinnati Bengals in the 4th round of the 1999 draft, he played for the Bengals, the New York Jets, the Hamilton Tiger-Cats in the CFL and later with the Lexington Horseman.

Bryan Station is known for having a great deal of talent. Some say year in and year out it's the best in Lexington, but in recent years they have gone through a number of coaches and are looking for a coach to put a program together.

[url="http://www.lex18.com/news/yeast-to-be-named-bryan-station-football-coach"]http://www.lex18.com/news/yeast-to-be-named-bryan-station-football-coach[/url]

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' timestamp='1297789786' post='970663']
Klingler to Query was about our only hope for a "big play" back then....

@barf!
[/quote]

ha, klingler... cant wait to draft the next klingler...probably soon..

jeff blake was the bengals highlight of my youth.. blake to pickens and scott, i always liked scott better than pickens though...

Van Exel vs Penny Hardaway UC vs Memphis state was the general sports highlight of my youth...

[quote name='RayDoggBengal' timestamp='1297790282' post='970665']
Bet I'm the only one here who knows where that high school is. It's a very small town, I bet about 1/3 of the people in the town is related to me. No for real, that's where my family came from before moving to Cincy.
[/quote]
So are you related to him?

Archived