Which AFC Central player do you want injured?

Well, since we're still talking about season ending and not career threatening, I'd vote for Kyle Boller, even though he plays as if he's injured half the time anyway. I've always thought he is the cockiest player in comparison to his actual talent in the NFL. Remember when he was drafted and [i]HE[/i] was making such a big deal about how far he could throw a ball on one knee? Plus, that would make the QB position in Baltimore muddled for another season, and anything that upsets Brian "Look at my pseudo Greg Norman Golf Hat" Billick is O.K. with me.

[quote name='tibor75' date='Jun 4 2005, 08:10 AM']If you could pick any player to get knocked out for a season ending, career threatening injury, who would it be?

I would pick Ben Roethesburger.  Watching the Stiller faithful in this shithole of a city cry would be hilarious.
[right][post="99376"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

wow... you ARE an idiot....

Guest BengalBacker
[quote name='GoBengals' date='Jun 4 2005, 05:47 PM']wow... you ARE an adorable cuddly wuddly teddy bear....
[right][post="99477"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Knowing Tibor, he's probably hoping some of us will name players we want to get injured, then he'll go to their team's boards and give them the link, hoping they'll flood us with shit talk.

[quote name='BengalBacker' date='Jun 4 2005, 07:34 PM']Knowing Tibor, he's probably hoping some of us will name players we want to get injured, then he'll go to their team's boards and give them the link, hoping they'll flood us with shit talk.
[right][post="99488"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
I have read a lot of what he posts on other boards...... it's just... pointless and a waste of everyone's time.
How old is he like 11 or something? Does he have nothing else better to do than to piss off the fans of his "favorite" NFL team? I just don't get it.

[quote name='tibor75' date='Jun 4 2005, 09:10 AM']If you could pick any player to get knocked out for a season ending, career threatening injury, who would it be?

I would pick Ben Roethesburger.  Watching the Stiller faithful in this shithole of a city cry would be hilarious.
[right][post="99376"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I pick Tibor, even thou he dont play for an AFC 'central' team<<------??.(north you adorable cuddly wuddly teddy bear)

Please fall of your computer chair and knock yourself out....PLEASE!

If you could pick any player to get knocked out for a season ending, career threatening injury, who would it be?

I would pick Ben Roethesburger. Watching the Stiller faithful in this shithole of a city cry would be hilarious.

You are one sick motherfucker...

[quote name='tibor75' date='Jun 5 2005, 05:55 PM']I guess the notion of a "smack board" where you can talk "shit" escapes most Bengal fans. 

AFC Central? Ha ha.  Most of been hung over when I started this thread.
[right][post="99705"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

But who are you talking shit to? Other Bengals fans??? and your a fan???.... If you want to talk shit, go to their boards and do it, talking shit to other bengals fans is pointless and stupid.

Guest BengalsOwn
Derrick Mason.

Can you imagine how the Ravens fans would react to that?

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

It's all in good fun though, I don't beleive in wishing injuries on players.

• 2 weeks later...

i'd have to pick either jamal lewis cause he's a dirty criminal (am i right or right?) or bill cowher, now i know he's a coach but how funny would it be if he calls a running play and bettis gets DECKED on the sideline. :lol:

*side note* i'm surprised gobengals hasn't picked kitna or hoosh hahaha!!! or do you NOT hate them that much? [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//23.gif[/img]

Guest mongoloido
[quote name='Bunghole' date='Jun 18 2005, 05:18 AM']In answer to the post question:  Nobody!

I want to humiliate our division opponents with their entire squad healthy, so there's no excuses...
[right][post="104493"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

ditto.

[quote name='Bunghole' date='Jun 18 2005, 02:18 AM']In answer to the post question:  Nobody!

I want to humiliate our division opponents with their entire squad healthy, so there's no excuses...
[right][post="104493"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

now theres a real football fan... my thoughts exactly. i want to knock everybody off at the top of their game so they cant make excuses as to why they lost. i them to know were the better team.

Archived