Mully, please check in!

BengalBacker

I'm pretty far south of there, guys. It shook like a motherfucker though. A real long shake too. I swear, I'll never get used to these damn things. But, as far as the big part of it, that is way up north from here. I think it was an 8.8 there, it registered like 3 or 4 here. The tsunami seems to be the worst part of it. Thanks for checking!!
MULLY

[quote name='USN Bengal' timestamp='1299852837' post='976586']
Prayers for your wife's family, the people of Japan, and all affected by the quake and tsunami's.
[/quote]

x2. God Bless, Mully. I hope all of your friends and family are well, also.

So from what I am reading, this would have been much worse if it had happened further south near Tokyo for example?
[quote name='Fulcher_33' timestamp='1299855101' post='976595']
Thanks for the messages, guys. I really do appreciate the concern. So sad what is happening up north.
MULLY
[/quote]

[quote name='Fulcher_33' timestamp='1299845567' post='976563']
Thanks for checking. It's an uneasy feeling after something like that. I don't want to go to bed tonight.
[/quote]

I, too, add my Thank God you and yours are safe even though I am rather new and removed from the group here.

[quote name='Fulcher_33' timestamp='1299845567' post='976563']
Thanks for checking. It's an uneasy feeling after something like that. I don't want to go to bed tonight.
[/quote]

Glad your okay. I totally understand the not wanting to sleep part. My wife and I went through a tornado and couldn't sleep upstairs for two months after we finally got back into our house. Be safe.

Archived