The March Madness Thread

JC

It all starts tonight in Dayton. Not sure how much I like the four play-in games, but whatever, maybe it makes the tourney a little better. I really hope they don't extend it any further.

Got Cats, Duke, Kansas and St. Johns for my FF.

Duke and Kansas for the natty. Duke comes out on top due to this guy.

[img]http://static.foxsports.com/content/fscom/img/2010/12/06/120610-Kyrie-Irving-SW-PI_20101206212149712_660_320.JPG[/img]

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1300385358' post='977642']
haven't really been watching, but gotta love that 4 different stations are carrying games right now.
[/quote]

It's about fucking time. I was hoping ABC would get the tournament a few years ago, because between ABC/ESPN/ESPN2 you were sure to get whatever game you wanted. I've been sick of being forced to watch the team CBS THINKS I want to watch because of where I live.

First upset is in the books. #13 Morehead St. beat #4 Louisville

I love the way they're showing all the games. Good move by the NCAA. Should have been done a long time ago.

Congrats to Morehead St. Wish I would have pulled the trigger on that one. Wanted too, but didn't. Bummer.

I've never seen a worse shot selection than I saw Oakland take. I mean, tons of contested shots with at least 25 seconds left on the clock. Unreal.

Other than that, looks like Pearl is done at UT. Got smoked.

[quote name='IKOTA' timestamp='1300495715' post='978206']
Gus Johnson is GREAT! He makes sporting events that much better. How can anyone not like Gus Johnson? What, do you hate kittens and freedom too?
[/quote]

I just wish we could replay the tournament game between UC and UK in 2005.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goVqghMjDyI[/media]

[quote name='Bunghole' timestamp='1300495460' post='978203']
Question: why is Xavier often pronounced "eggs-zavier"? What the fuck kind of pretentious bullshit is that? Its "Zavier". Christ. I want to slap Jean-Luc-Piccard for his arrogance.
[/quote]

The best part of watching Excalibur is watching John-Luc get all medieval on peoples asses.

Archived