What the F...

Lucid

The Munoz in Qatar thread has been deleted.

LAME!!

Old you have proven to be incapable of just admitting you are wrong, making a sincere apology and moving on.. That is very small of you, and i have lost a good deal of respect for you.

And I thought you were all for free speech and whatnot.
Shame.

Any moderators on here I can talk to about this? This is a serious abuse of power.. I don't think mods should have the ability to delete threads because they look bad in them.

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1300368490' post='977452']
how do you know he's the one that deleted it?
[/quote]

Because he was the only mod logged in when it happened.. And because his last post in the thread was an insult riddled tirade that served no purpose but offense.

Also the thread wasn't any worse than hundreds of others that have never been deleted... The only reason to delete it was because Old was pissed off, and was making an ass out of himself.

[quote name='Lucid' timestamp='1300368594' post='977453']
Because he was the only mod logged in when it happened.. And because his last post in the thread was an insult riddled tirade that served no purpose but offend.
[/quote]

so he made a post that probably very few saw, and then just decided to delete the thread instead of just the post?

Let's stop pretending Old's the only one who said anything inflammatory in that thread. He was attacked mercilously for merely having an opinion some didn't share, all of which started over an observation he made that got blown WAY out of proportion by Homer and Jamie (who's sole intent was to stir up shit).

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1300368805' post='977454']
so he made a post that probably very few saw, and then just decided to delete the thread instead of just the post?

Let's stop pretending Old's the only one who said anything inflammatory in that thread. He was attacked mercilously for merely having an opinion some didn't share, all of which started over an observation he made that got blown WAY out of proportion by Homer and Jamie (who's sole intent was to stir up shit).
[/quote]

No my sole intent was to say exactly what i thought about his chickenhawkness, if that stirred it up i didnt care

regardless its less about the inflammatory stuff and more about someone drunk with power imo

because it isnt the first time this has happened, whether it be deleted threads or threads that got locked

[/quote]

Yes.. Because the post was quoted already..

Besides.. It shouldn't matter.. Mods shouldn't be able to delete a thread because they are pissed.. And I didn't do anything to him.. he attacked me... Called me names and threw insults...

In case you didn't know, I have 6 year old twin sons that go to school.
I also have an actual paying job that I like to do from time to time that
actually pays me for doing work. I was about to send you a PM, but I
guess I wasn't fast enough Mr Post on my profile, send me a PM
and start a fucking thread. Geez-US.

Also, you must not know that ANYONE that creates a thread can delete it.
I created the thread. I deleted it. Not because I was "looking bad". But because
it was going nowhere and I should have deleted it to begin with, rather than move it here.

I really don't care about losing your's or anyone else's respect here though.
The way some of you talk to me, you never really had much to begin with.

Anyway, I deleted that thread because Homer, who hardly posts in the Bengals forum at all,
(4,372 Most Active In: [url="http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showforum=22"][color="#000000"]JESUS & DUBYA[/color][/url] (3351 posts) [url="http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=user_activity&mid=239"]http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=user_activity&mid=239[/url]
posted in a thread about Munoz going to help troop morale and wanted to shame him. When I went to post a 2nd article in that thread from Munoz,
I noticed that Homer's shaming got more rep than a guy who's son is serving there and is pumped about meeting Munoz. I thought that was sad
and pathetic. When I said as much, Homer said he was going to "beat me down". Jamie added we are just murdering innocent people there for
no damned good reason ect. Then you and Bung comment about Munoz. I said UGH, more negativity. You were validating what they were saying.
Then I say that and you say shit about me serving in the military, saying it is a crime to disagree with me, called me a punk, a dick and other shit.
I tried to explain my position of the entire subject the best I could. Then you drum up more stupid shit. So I fucking deleted it. Why keep it going?
Did it mean that much to you?

You want me to apologize? You want me to "man up"? Fine. I am sorry.

Now what about everyone else that called me names and said shit? Is anyone else sorry.
Are YOU sorry? Of course not.

There was no abuse of power. That power I utlized is the power EVERY FUCKING MEMBER HERE HAS.

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1300369098' post='977457']
No my sole intent was to say exactly what i thought about his chickenhawkness, if that stirred it up i didnt care

regardless its less about the inflammatory stuff and more about someone drunk with power imo

because it isnt the first time this has happened, whether it be deleted threads or threads that got locked
[/quote]

again, you might want to learn the definition of words before you continue to use them.

And own up Jamie, like usual, your sole intent was to try and piss Old off. It's a recurring pattern based mainly in your immaturity.

Regardless of what you think of Old for deleting it, the thread had run its course. Was nothing more than namecalling back and forth.

[quote name='Lucid' timestamp='1300369253' post='977458']

Besides.. It shouldn't matter.. Mods shouldn't be able to delete a thread because they are pissed.. And I didn't do anything to him.. he attacked me... Called me names and threw insults...
[/quote]

Are you fuckinf kidding me?

You didn't do anything? You were just minding your own business and here I came, huh?
No names like dick, punk, and other insults?

Jesus fucking Christ.

[quote name='Lucid' timestamp='1300369253' post='977458']

Besides.. It shouldn't matter.. Mods shouldn't be able to delete a thread because they are pissed..[b] And I didn't do anything to him.. he attacked me...[/b] Called me names and threw insults...
[/quote]

I'll admit that once the thread devolved into shit I stopped following too closely so I may be mistaken, but I seem to recall you firing the first shot.

Something with regards of "who the hell are you to..."

[quote name='oldschooler' timestamp='1300369340' post='977459']
In case you didn't know, I have 6 year old twin sons that go to school.
I also have an actual paying job that I like to do from time to time that
actually pays me for doing work. I was about to send you a PM, but I
guess I wasn't fast enough Mr Post on my profile, send me a PM
and start a fucking thread. Geez-US.

Also, you must not know that ANYONE that creates a thread can delete it.
I created the thread. I deleted it. Not because I was "looking bad". But because
it was going nowhere and I should have deleted it to begin with, rather than move it here.

I really don't care about losing your's or anyone else's respect here though.
The way some of you talk to me, you never really had much to begin with.

Anyway, I deleted that thread because Homer, who hardly posts in the Bengals forum at all,
(4,372 Most Active In: [url="http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showforum=22"][color="#000000"]JESUS & DUBYA[/color][/url] (3351 posts) [url="http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=user_activity&mid=239"]http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=user_activity&mid=239[/url]
posted in a thread about Munoz going to help troop morale and wanted to shame him. When I went to post a 2nd article in that thread from Munoz,
I noticed that Homer's shaming got more rep than a guy who's son is serving there and is pumped about meeting Munoz. I thought that was sad
and pathetic. When I said as much, Homer said he was going to "beat me down". Jamie added we are just murdering innocent people there for
no damned good reason ect. Then you and Bung comment about Munoz. I said UGH, more negativity. You were validating what they were saying.
Then I say that and you say shit about me serving in the military, saying it is a crime to disagree with me, called me a punk, a dick and other shit.
I tried to explain my position of the entire subject the best I could. Then you drum up more stupid shit. So I fucking deleted it. Why keep it going?
Did it mean that much to you?

You want me to apologize? You want me to "man up"? Fine. I am sorry.

Now what about everyone else that called me names and said shit? Is anyone else sorry.
Are YOU sorry? Of course not.

There was no abuse of power. That power I utlized is the power EVERY FUCKING MEMBER HERE HAS.
[/quote]

You deleted because you looked like an ass for attacking me when I never insulted you or called you a name.. In fact the only nbame I called you was a "punk" which was after you initiated the name calling and insults.

You deleted the thread because you confused me with others attacking you and attacked me for no reason.. When I called you on it, instead of apologizing you wrote a insult riddles tirade then deleted the thread.

Lame.

And as far as I know regular member cannot delete threads that have other posts in them. Unless something has changed because I have had to ask to have one deleted before.

[/quote]

I am glad you get it. It seems like when I post in this forum, very few do.

[quote name='Elflocko' timestamp='1300368805' post='977455']
And the logs show him deleting topic 59170 about half an hour ago.

Wow... :mellow:
[/quote]

Nothing to wow over, is there?

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1300369098' post='977457']

[/quote]

LMAO. You are such a dickhead.

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1300369550' post='977464']
I'll admit that once the thread devolved into shit I stopped following too closely so I may be mistaken, but I seem to recall you firing the first shot.

Something with regards of "who the hell are you to..."
[/quote]

Absolutely not.. And I had just outlined that very fact when Old deleted the thread. The only shot I fired at him was when he attacked me.. And that was a lame jab of calling him a "punk".

Unfortunately the thread has been deleted so there is no proof.

[quote name='Lucid' timestamp='1300369588' post='977465']
You deleted because you looked like an ass for attacking me when I never insulted you or called you a name.. In fact the only nbame I called you was a "punk" which was after you initiated the name calling and insults.

You deleted the thread because you confused me with others attacking you and attacked me for no reason.. When I called you on it, instead of apologizing you wrote a insult riddles tirade then deleted the thread.

Lame.

[b]And as far as I know regular member cannot delete threads that have other posts in them. Unless something has changed because I have had to ask to have one deleted before.[/b]
[/quote]

Well, you could always try to delete this one... :P

Lame.

And as far as I know regular member cannot delete threads that have other posts in them. Unless something has changed because I have had to ask to have one deleted before.
[/quote]

So now you are telling me why I deleted it? Really?

I never attacked you. I said UGH. You called me the thought police and said other shit.
You attacked me as much as I attacked you. But no. Let's not go there, right?

You called me a dick, and a punk. Of course I insulted you back. You think you can
say shit like that without it being returned? Good Lord.

Well, I don't know about now, but before I got Mod powers, I deleted threads all the time.
In the left hand corner it says Moderation options. Click that and then delete. I used to
do it all the time when I made duplicate threads or when I posted something that has
already been posted. But whatever. I didn't delete it because I am a Mod. I deleted it
because it was worthless. Kind of like this thread.

[quote name='Lucid' timestamp='1300369704' post='977467']
Absolutely not.. And I had just outlined that very fact when Old deleted the thread. The only shot I fired at him was when he attacked me.. And that was a lame jab of calling him a "punk".

[/quote]

just going off of memory. First post I remember of yours was attacking old. Maybe I'm wrong.

Doesn't really matter anyway, the thread had run its course and wasn't worth keeping open. At the very least it was worth closing. And there's plenty of blame to go around for warranting that.

Lame.

[/quote]

Also, nice to see you apologizing here. Way to "man up".

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1300369383' post='977460']
again, you might want to learn the definition of words before you continue to use them.

And own up Jamie, like usual, your sole intent was to try and piss Old off. It's a recurring pattern based mainly in your immaturity.

Regardless of what you think of Old for deleting it, the thread had run its course. Was nothing more than namecalling back and forth.
[/quote]

and you might want to try not assigning things to people that dont fit

no it is what it always is, old said something and deleted (or sometimes locks) the thread so he can have the last word, this isnt the first time he has done this

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1300370079' post='977474']
and you might want to try not assigning things to people that dont fit

no it is what it always is, old said something and deleted (or sometimes locks) the thread so he can have the last word, this isnt the first time he has done this
[/quote]

I might need a second hand to count all the hypocritical comments in this post.

[quote name='Lucid' timestamp='1300369704' post='977467']

[/quote]

You said I should stop being the Thought Police, you followed that up
by telling me to stop being a dick. You also added that I act like it is
a fucking crime to have people disagree with me. Then you called me
a punk and said other shit. Mr Victim.

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1300369965' post='977472']
just going off of memory. First post I remember of yours was attacking old. Maybe I'm wrong.

Doesn't really matter anyway, the thread had run its course and wasn't worth keeping open. At the very least it was worth closing. And there's plenty of blame to go around for warranting that.
[/quote]

Nope.. the first post I made had nothing to do with Old.. It was a reply to Bunghole. Then Old chided me for my opinion.. I told him to quit being the thought police..

That is when the insults happened... The post you are thinking of, was after with "baby killing soldiers" bullshit trying to indicate that because I didn't agree with signing bombs that I didn't support the troops... Which is when I repsonded "I served my country in a time of war.. What have you done to fucking question my patriotism"..

If that is firing an insult than I guess I am guilty, but I would do it again.

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1300370182' post='977476']
I might need a second hand to count all the hypocritical comments in this post.
[/quote]

really? because im pretty sure i have [b]NEVER[/b] deleted or closed a thread so I could have the last word

Archived