What the F...

Lucid

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1300385577' post='977644']
I really dont care what you think at this point, im done with it.
[/quote]

So be done with it asshole. Just don't tell me what the fuck I am going to do
like you fucking matter. You don't.

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' timestamp='1300382451' post='977624']
I don't understand why you get overly attacked. I do know you have a hard time just stating your point and letting things go, but the name calling and ganging up goes way too far. Without knowing a person in real life and/or walking in their shoes a lot of people here get very careless with their accusations.

Dude. I really don't see how that helped anything.
[/quote]

excellently said. Old can often go overboard defending his opinion, but he also takes a lot of undue shit (as in what started of the Munoz thread in the first place).

And Bengal Migration just proved the point.

As far as the person with the son over there let me say I pray for his safety as with the others over there and hope we learn from this as to not send our boys away for no good reason.

Oh and my Cousin's kid (and my 2nd cousin) says happy St. Patty's day from Baghdad (so this is a little real for me too)

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vQ4-u0BodA[/media]

I don't understand how the two of you ever came to be at such odds. You disagree, fine, you don't particularly like each other, fine...but threats of violence now? Good Lord.

Its just words on a page, guys. Ultimately meaningless in our lives for the most part.

[quote name='oldschooler' timestamp='1300385635' post='977646']
So be done with it asshole. Just don't tell me what the fuck I am going to do
like you fucking matter. You don't.
[/quote]

Go told you last time he isnt suspending him. Deal.

[quote name='Bunghole' timestamp='1300385623' post='977645']
Old, take a deep breath man. Everyone has taken their lumps. Maybe we lock this thread and let the wounds heal a little on all sides?
[/quote]

There is nothing to heal. Motherfuckers here took shit too far.
When I asked them to stop, and show the same respect,
the said they couldn't. Then Go said it was OK. And tried
to tell me that people view me and him in different ways
than they do others here and we have to learn to deal with it.

I am tired of dealing with it. I am tired of Jamie. I am tired
of a lot of shit. Most of the shit I am tired of is part of life.
So I have to deal with it. I don't have to deal with the bullshit here though.
And I won't.

I loved this place. I mean I would welcome all new members. I would
wish people happy birthday, provide links to watch games, do anything
and everything I could for this place. And all Jamie does is talk shit to me
and post shit I fucking post here on Onyx's site. Then he has the audacity
to act like I am a problem and I have to deal with he and Homer's bullshit?
I don't. I won't.

I promise I will do everything in my power to help this place be the Best Bengals Site on the Net.
And I also will do everything in my power to be a better person in life and on here.
But I will not put one bit of energy into putting up with some of the bullshit I have put
up with from here for months one second longer. Not only don't I need it. I seriously
can't take it anymore.

[quote name='oldschooler' timestamp='1300386143' post='977652']
There is nothing to heal. Motherfuckers here took shit too far.
When I asked them to stop, and show the same respect,
the said they couldn't. Then Go said it was OK. And tried
to tell me that people view me and him in different ways
than they do others here and we have to learn to deal with it.

I am tired of dealing with it. I am tired of Jamie. I am tired
of a lot of shit. Most of the shit I am tired of is part of life.
So I have to deal with it. I don't have to deal with the bullshit here though.
And I won't.

I loved this place. I mean I would welcome all new members. I would
wish people happy birthday, provide links to watch games, do anything
and everything I could for this place. And all Jamie does is talk shit to me
and post shit I fucking post here on Onyx's site. Then he has the audacity
to act like I am a problem and I have to deal with he and Homer's bullshit?
I don't. I won't.

I promise I will do everything in my power to help this place be the Best Bengals Site on the Net.
And I also will do everything in my power to be a better person in life and on here.
But I will not put one bit of energy into putting up with some of the bullshit I have put
up with from here for months one second longer. Not only don't I need it. I seriously
can't take it anymore.
[/quote]

Stop acting like the victim in every single post you take just as many pot shots.

You reminde me of the school yard bully who can dish it out but cant take it.

You want it to stop make a post without a potshot.

[quote name='oldschooler' timestamp='1300386215' post='977653']
Go doesn't have to suspend him. If I deem what he says worthy, I will.
Then you'll have to deal.
[/quote]

Go specifically said he isnt getting suspended, that should have been all you need to be told about it.

Oh and if it comes to that I will deal.

lol I love the hypocrisy, and the running to tattle to Go.

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1300370624' post='977487']

man that would suck, its about the only thing i watch of tv anymore outside of football[b] and im thinking about dropping that too [/b]if carson isnt here next year
[/quote]

maybe there is hope in the world.

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1300385764' post='977649']
gang mentality.
[/quote]

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1300386728' post='977660']
lol [color="#FF0000"]I love the hypocrisy[/color], and the running to tattle to Go.

maybe there is hope in the world.
[/quote]

:lol: me too

I would just like to let everyone know Old and I have reconciled via PM... We are both adults, and have gotten back to acting that way. I don't think there is a need to lock the thread.

The internet is a strange place where people feel comfortable letting their darker sides out for a stroll, confident in the lack of real world repercussions. We should all strive to remember that behind these posts are real people with lives and loved ones and feelings.. Feelings often which bleed over from our real lives and onto this medium.. It's easy to make others here a virtual punching bag because they can't punch back.

Maybe this should remind us all, that civility in the face of opposition is supposed to be one of our nobler traits as Americans... Lets try to remember that next time we want to project our frustrations with the world on our supposed brethren here.

[quote name='Lucid' timestamp='1300386902' post='977662']
I would just like to let everyone know Old and I have reconciled via PM... We are both adults, and have gotten back to acting that way. I don't think there is a need to lock the thread.

[b]The internet is a strange place where people feel comfortable letting their darker sides out for a stroll, confident in the lack of real world repercussions. We should all strive to remember that behind these posts are real people with lives and loved ones and feelings.. Feelings often which bleed over from our real lives and onto this medium.. It's easy to make others here a virtual punching bag because they can't punch back.[/b]

Maybe this should remind us all, that civility in the face of opposition is supposed to be one of our nobler traits as Americans... Lets try to remember that next time we want to project our frustrations with the world on our supposed brethren here.
[/quote]

Well said...

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1300386511' post='977657']
Stop acting like the victim in every single post you take just as many pot shots.

You reminde me of the school yard bully who can dish it out but cant take it.

You want it to stop make a post without a potshot.
[/quote]

I am not acting like nothing. I am stating how I feel and how I have felt for some time now.

You have no right to tell me not to take potshots. None. You and your boy take them
at me all the time. Even after I asked, begged you to stop. Now you want me to stop? Classic.

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1300386621' post='977659']
Go specifically said he isnt getting suspended, that should have been all you need to be told about it.

Oh and if it comes to that I will deal.
[/quote]

Look at you. Why don't you just say Homer can say anything to me and there is no repercussions.
I mean you are acting like there is no way he will ever be suspended for shit I am telling you
that I just will not tolerated anymore.

Go said he wouldn't be banned. He never said suspension. Go and I talked about it in PM.
He said people look at what He and I say differently than what others say and we have to
learn to deal with it. Yet, Go suspends people all the time.

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1300387319' post='977670']
if you dont see how your contributing to the group think on the other side of this then i dont know what to say to you
[/quote]

what group think?

It's me, standing on my own, agreeing with a PORTION of Old's point of view.

Who's standing with me?

Back it up part II. Go.

When I was in Basic, they paired those they thought had personal problems in the pugil pit. Fuck if I didn't get paired with the biggest (I mean BIG) slack jaw hill billy in the whole damn company (we really did hate each other).. Somehow I managed to hold my own..

The weird thing was... It worked. The act of being able to beat the shit out of each other did wonders to quell the animosity.

[img]http://www.af.mil/shared/media/photodb/web/070728-f-0558k-002.jpg[/img]

I could be wrong.. but I don't remember wearing helmets.. And only the ends of the sticks were padded (I am sure about that).. But I remember several bloody noses and mouths, which I don't think would have happened if we had helmets...

Maybe they got knocked off and we didn't bother putting them back on because I have the distinct memory of the bitter taste of Naugahyde and the feel of the pad smacking my face.

Of course, I used to box in HS, so maybe it's a crossed memory.

[quote name='oldschooler' timestamp='1300387355' post='977671']
I am not acting like nothing. I am stating how I feel and how I have felt for some time now.

You have no right to tell me not to take potshots. None. You and your boy take them
at me all the time. Even after I asked, begged you to stop. Now you want me to stop? Classic.

Look at you. Why don't you just say Homer can say anything to me and there is no repercussions.
I mean you are acting like there is no way he will ever be suspended for shit I am telling you
that I just will not tolerated anymore.

Go said he wouldn't be banned. He never said suspension. Go and I talked about it in PM.
He said people look at what He and I say differently than what others say and we have to
learn to deal with it. Yet, Go suspends people the time.
[/quote]

What exactly do you think I'm doing?

No you didn't ask or beg for anything as if you were a victim you dictated to me while throwing just as many of your own grenades. I do not take that kind of request seriously and will not be dictated to.

Further this is not some game, this is serious life and death stuff, stuff that I can not in good conscious stand ideally by and let people defend. Innocent people are dead because we as a citizenry did not do enough to stand up to it, and when I see people defend it, it angers me. My cousin is at risk for dying for no good reason because I could not do enough to stop it. So when you defend it I'm sickened by that.

Go can do what Go wants to do, what I am saying is you are not going to suspend him.

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1300387457' post='977673']
what group think?

It's me, standing on my own, agreeing with a PORTION of Old's point of view.

Who's standing with me?

Back it up part II. Go.
[/quote]

wow you really dont see your role

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1300388079' post='977675']
What exactly do you think I'm doing?

No you didn't ask or beg for anything as if you were a victim you dictated to me while throwing just as many of your own grenades. I do not take that kind of request seriously and will not be dictated to.

Further this is not some game, this is serious life and death stuff, stuff [b]that I can not in good conscious stand ideally by and let people defend.[/b] Innocent people are dead because we as a citizenry did not do enough to stand up to it, and when I see people defend it, it angers me. My cousin is at risk for dying for no good reason because I could not do enough to stop it. So when you defend it I'm sickened by that.

Go can do what Go wants to do, what I am saying is you are not going to suspend him.

wow you really dont see your role
[/quote]

and that's the problem right there.

You don't have to like Old's opinion. No one's asking you to. Doesn't mean you have the right to attack or mock it.

That's very narrow-minded for a supposed liberal.

Archived