Fuckin' Reds

Guest BengalBacker

[quote name='Storm' date='Jun 11 2005, 09:45 PM']Pretty bad when you're stinking it up and leading the league in HRs :rolleyes:
[right][post="102039"][/post][/right][/quote]

too bad dereck lee is leading the NL and pujols is tied with dunn... and given dunn's batting average nearly 100 points below either of thiers, id say that makes him third...

his is dead first in strike outs though...

not to mention 204th in batting average....

38th in on base percentage, freel is killing him there...

dunn fucking sucks...

he has struck out more times than he has got a hit....by almost 20... he led the league in K's last year.. this isnt new... dunn is purely mediocre due to his faults.. he can hit home runs.. thats superb.. but he sucks ass at everything else...

[quote name='Storm' date='Jun 11 2005, 09:45 PM']Pretty bad when you're stinking it up and leading the league in HRs :rolleyes:
[right][post="102039"][/post][/right][/quote]

Derrek Lee has 17 homeruns
Adam Dunn has 16 homeruns

Derrek Lee is hitting .375
Adam Dunn is hitting .243

Derrek Lee has 55 RBIs
Adam Dunn has 33 RBIs

Dunn is usually homerun or nothing.

Also did you see Dunn flopping around on the ground friday night after he missed catching that fly ball?

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

[quote name='GoBengals' date='Jun 11 2005, 10:59 PM']too bad dereck lee is leading the NL and pujols is tied with dunn... and given dunn's batting average nearly 100 points below either of thiers, id say that makes him third...
his is dead first in strike outs though...

not to mention 204th in batting average....

38th in on base percentage, freel is killing him there...

dunn fucking sucks...

he has struck out more times than he has got a hit....by almost 20... he led the league in K's last year.. this isnt new... dunn is purely mediocre due to his faults.. he can hit home runs.. thats superb.. but he sucks ass at everything else...
[right][post="102052"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Freel is killing alot of people with is OBP.
Dunn better watch out because F. Lopez & Griffey arent that far back in homeruns.

[quote name='CTA513' date='Jun 11 2005, 11:46 PM']Freel is killing alot of people with is OBP.
Dunn better watch out because F. Lopez & Griffey arent that far back in homeruns.
[right][post="102063"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

i think pena is gonna catch up quick too... the man is a gorilla...

I think Dunn is hard to hate, because he DOES put up HUGE HR's, but...he can't hit for average, he seems to only hit solo HR's, hence his RBI totals are far below his peers in the same HR category, and he loafs/sucks on defense in the outfield.

Sometimes I wish Sean Casey wasn't so goddamn likable because I think Dunn is better suited to 1st base...or I think we should trade him to an AL team that needs a DH in exchange for some quality pitching.....

[quote name='Bunghole' date='Jun 12 2005, 05:09 AM']I think Dunn is hard to hate, because he DOES put up HUGE HR's, but...he can't hit for average, he seems to only hit solo HR's, hence his RBI totals are far below his peers in the same HR category, and he loafs/sucks on defense in the outfield.

Sometimes I wish Sean Casey wasn't so goddamn likable because I think Dunn is better suited to 1st base...or I think we should trade him to an AL team that needs a DH in exchange for some quality pitching.....
[right][post="102069"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

[quote]Sometimes I wish Sean Casey wasn't so goddamn likable because I think Dunn is better suited to 1st base[/quote]

Thats why we always suck, instead of making smart baseball decisions, we keep a guy because he's a nice guy

Archived