*** WHY CANT EVERYONE PLAY NICE? ***

[quote name='Bunghole' timestamp='1300492223' post='978169']
I have ordered my [b]minions[/b] to come to your home, smoke your hookah, drink your illicit alcohol and to take not only your man card, but your season tickets. Then you will be deported to a friendly "happy camp" in the deserts of Arizona (your natural climate) for Christian reprogramming.

Since when?
[/quote]

[img]http://buzzbo.com/chi/files/2010/06/Minion-color.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Missya15' timestamp='1300490748' post='978156']
lmao,i realized i never get on here either. idk how u guys have so many posts and been here for yours.[b] I prolly post on here 3 times a week[/b]. Other than that,this is just like a bews site to me
[/quote]

Check out your post count... that's a lot more than 3 times a week.

[quote name='Smizno' timestamp='1300485103' post='978102']
[img]http://graphics.tomrue.net/images/group-hug.jpg[/img]
[b][size="7"]GROUP HUG[/size][/b]
[/quote]

Yeah I know what it looks like but actually those hippies are gathered around kicking someone to death for suggesting Grateful Dead were honestly kind of mediocre. Throw a veggie burrito in the center and they'd rip each other to shreds like starving Makos.

I have ordered my minions to come to your home, smoke your hookah, drink your illicit alcohol and to take not only your man card, but your season tickets. Then you will be deported to a friendly "happy camp" in the deserts of Arizona (your natural climate) for Christian reprogramming.

Since when?
[/quote]
Since i was born,i got alot of muslims in my family. Basically my whole family is muslim... lol

[quote name='gatorclaws' timestamp='1300492356' post='978171']
Check out your post count... that's a lot more than 3 times a week.
[/quote]
Well that was back in 09 and during the 2010 offseason and weeks 1-8 during the 2010 season. After that,i really havent posted much.

[quote name='T-Dub' timestamp='1300492481' post='978174']
Yeah I know what it looks like but actually those hippies are gathered around kicking someone to death for suggesting Grateful Dead were honestly kind of mediocre. Throw a veggie burrito in the center and they'd rip each other to shreds like starving Makos.
[/quote]

:lol:

The Dead, [i]mediocre[/i]! Death to the unbelieving non-hippie!

Too funny! The veggie burrito reference is classic; I recall the few Dead shows I went to in the early 1990's and one of the things that always struck me (and I recall thinking to myself while in the midst of my acid-soaked experience) was "Man, this is [i]truly[/i] the last bastion of free enterprise in America, man! Why, there's a hippie over there selling a magic rock for a dollar! I wonder if it really is magic? Look, dude over there is filling balloons out of the back of his truck! Two balloons for five dollars! This guy has shrooms, that VW bus with the awning over the side is making vegetarian spaghetti for two bucks, this guy is rolling a cooler around with imported beers for the corporate crowd...and [i]that[/i] guy has veggie burritos, only one dollar!"

Good times. From what I remember of it anyway.

I also faintly recollect my amusement at the groans of despair from stoned hippies that didn't properly secure their recently purchased balloons filled with nitrous and let them contact blades of grass on the ground...**POP** and then "Awww, maaaaaan!"

[quote name='Missya15' timestamp='1300492638' post='978175']
Since i was born,i got alot of muslims in my family. Basically my whole family is muslim... lol
[/quote]

Good to know. Since you are a minor you will be spared the ultimate punishment but for now in accordance with our rules you must now flagellate yourself with a cat o' nine tails made entirely of bacon for no less than an hour while praying the rosary.

[quote name='Bunghole' timestamp='1300493231' post='978180']
Good to know. Since you are a minor you will be spared the ultimate punishment but for now in accordance with our rules you must now flagellate yourself with a cat o' nine tails made entirely of bacon for no less than an hour while praying the rosary.
[/quote]
u have issues....

I have ordered my minions to come to your home, smoke your hookah, drink your illicit alcohol and to take not only your man card, but your season tickets. Then you will be deported to a friendly "happy camp" in the deserts of Arizona (your natural climate) for Christian reprogramming.
[/quote]

my season tickets you can have for free!!! but you touch my hookah and I will go JIHAD on you!!! And I'm glad your not putting me in the deserts of Libya!!!

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' timestamp='1300494729' post='978196']
my season tickets you can have for free!!! but you touch my hookah and I will go JIHAD on you!!! And I'm glad your not putting me in the [b]deserts of Libya!!![/b]
[/quote]

Its safe there now. The UN enacted a no-fly zone and coincidentally enough, Ghaddafi (Khadaffi? Ghadafi? Quadafi?) suddenly decided to be merciful to the rebels and initiate a cease-fire. Funny, that.

So please, get your passport ready to travel to the wondrous land of Libya, home of a cross-dressing, Michael Jackson-wannabe tyrant!

Edited to add: can I really have your season tickets? I'll PM you my address. You've made me very happy.

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' timestamp='1300480188' post='978075']
you said long story short then you went to type the bible :lol:
[/quote]

The long story short was me just saying that this place has sucked for me
rather than go into detail as to why it has sucked for me.

The rest wasn't part of that long story.

And obviously you haven't read the Bible.

But don't bother. Frankly, I was disappointed. I expected more from God. Definitely not his best work.

(That was a joke, let's not get all political and/or relgious here now, or ever)

[quote name='oldschooler' timestamp='1300495373' post='978202']

But don't bother. Frankly, I was disappointed. I expected more from God. Definitely not his best work.

(That was a joke, let's not get all political and/or relgious here now, or ever)
[/quote]

God the Father is a Republican. He's a single Dad, writes books, gets pissed..."obey me or I will drown your ass!".

Jesus was a Democrat. Needed a haircut and a shave, hung out with the poor, etc.

I don't see how the current configuration of the US Republican party has managed to co-opt Jesus. What an unholy attempt at an alliance. Unless Jesus consented to wearing a suit and tie, then he'd be a good boy.

[quote name='Bunghole' timestamp='1300495291' post='978201']
Its safe there now. The UN enacted a no-fly zone and coincidentally enough, Ghaddafi (Khadaffi? Ghadafi? Quadafi?) suddenly decided to be merciful to the rebels and initiate a cease-fire. Funny, that.

So please, get your passport ready to travel to the wondrous land of Libya, home of a cross-dressing, Michael Jackson-wannabe tyrant!

Edited to add: can I really have your season tickets? I'll PM you my address. You've made me very happy.
[/quote]

when I got the bill for my season tickets a week ago, I didn't even open it.....put it in the shredder right away!!!

[quote name='oldschooler' timestamp='1300495373' post='978202']

[/quote]

[quote name='Bunghole' timestamp='1300495677' post='978205']
God the Father is a Republican. He's a single Dad, writes books, gets pissed..."obey me or I will drown your ass!".

Jesus was a Democrat. Needed a haircut and a shave, hung out with the poor, etc.

I don't see how the current configuration of the US Republican party has managed to co-opt Jesus. What an unholy attempt at an alliance. Unless Jesus consented to wearing a suit and tie, then he'd be a good boy.
[/quote]

:24:

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' timestamp='1300496178' post='978211']
when I got the bill for my season tickets a week ago, I didn't even open it.....put it in the shredder right away!!!
[/quote]

Well shit, you are supposed to [i]pay[/i] for them first, [i]then[/i] give them to me. What the fuck is wrong with you?

I see an old familiar name lurking. Hey [url="http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showuser=420"][b]Notorious[/b][/url].

Chime in. Would love to hear your thoughts on the topic.

I have wondered where the hell you have been and why you
haven't been posting. Is it because we are all a-holes?

[quote name='Bunghole' timestamp='1300495677' post='978205']

[/quote]

Keep the religious crap in it the right forum or I'll sick my 6 year old twins on your 5 year old.

[img]http://www.nigeriansinamerica.com/vbulletin/images/smilies/sport-smiley-002.gif[/img]

[quote name='BrassBengal' timestamp='1300497788' post='978219']
Message to everyone....
[img][url="http://static.funnyjunk.com/pictures/stop_being_a_dick.jpg"]http://static.funnyj...eing_a_dick.jpg[/url][/img
....threads always had pics in it and who ever gave a shit if we offended anyone? relax people!!
[/quote]

Image fail.

[quote name='oldschooler' timestamp='1300497216' post='978216']
Keep the religious crap in it the right forum or I'll sick my 6 year old twins on your 5 year old.

[img]http://www.nigeriansinamerica.com/vbulletin/images/smilies/sport-smiley-002.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Oh shit. You've just opened up an IRA versus The Crown type warfare. Gloves are off now!

[quote name='oldschooler' timestamp='1300496802' post='978215']
I see an old familiar name lurking. Hey [url="http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showuser=420"][b]Notorious[/b][/url].

Chime in. Would love to hear your thoughts on the topic.

I have wondered where the hell you have been and why you
haven't been posting. Is it because we are all a-holes?
[/quote]

So should I assume it was because we are all a-holes.

I blame Bung and his kid for killing this place.

[quote name='oldschooler' timestamp='1300499362' post='978233']
So should I assume it was because we are all a-holes.

I blame Bung and his kid for killing this place.
[/quote]

Please understand, its a process. When he was three, he pruned some members. Now that he is five, the extermination of joy plan has become more ambitious. Elimination of hopes and dreams takes some time! Sheesh.

Nope. That wasn't it. So much for being busy on a Friday night. I just woke back up.

[quote name='Lucid' timestamp='1300488113' post='978135']
Was it in response to you or another poster?

Like I said, I searched all "my content" and then did a browser search for your name.. And I went through every single post that I ever responded to you in and the only thing I could find was that Evan Mathis thread I linked to earlier.. That wasn't it?
[/quote]

Archived