Welcome to the Jungle or ER Dept.

[size="4"]Where else but Jungleland.... I always thought you Bengals wore bags over your head for shame...but, now I know it's to cover your mouths....LOL! All this time I was calling your fan base..... "Fair-weather Fans"....But, now I understand....you stay away because of the food!

How about that food in Jungleland....According to ESPN's Vendor inspection reports.... http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/otl/news/story?id=5401646...your stadiums rank the highest in Ohio for violations!

[b]Ohio[/b]
[b]Cleveland Browns Stadium
Cleveland Browns
Vendors with critical violations: 9%[/b]
Inspection report excerpt: Inspectors found food spillage from raw hamburger and no sanitizing solution to clean the surface of the work station.

[b]Great American Ball Park
Cincinnati Reds
Vendors with critical violations: 40%[/b]
Inspection report excerpt: Inspectors saw an employee scraping food debris from a spatula using the trash bin and then trying to continue using the same spatula without cleaning it.

[b]Nationwide Arena
Columbus Blue Jackets
Vendors with critical violations: 9%[/b]
Inspection report excerpt: One of the stadium's critical violations was for employees' handling lemons, limes and oranges with their bare hands while placing them on beverage glasses.

[b]Paul Brown Stadium
Cincinnati Bengals
Vendors with critical violations: 31%[/b]
Inspection report excerpt: Inspectors found a few stands where hot dogs were being held at unsafe temperatures, among other violations.

[b]Progressive Field
Cleveland Indians
Vendors with critical violations: 6%[/b]
Inspection report excerpt: Food-contact surfaces were dirty at one location that incurred a critical violation.

[b]Quicken Loans Arena
Cleveland Cavaliers
Vendors with critical violations: 14%[/b]
Inspection report excerpt: Inspectors found three critical violations at one location for coolers that weren't working, food that was improperly refrigerated or marked with an incorrect date, and an employee who touched food with bare hands.

And to top it off.....THEY KNOW IN ADVANCE the Health Dept. are coming for inspections!

In Kansas City, Mo., health inspectors can walk up to the gates of Arrowhead Stadium, flash a badge and walk in unannounced to inspect concession stands in the middle of a game. But before inspectors in Cincinnati are allowed to enter Paul Brown Stadium, stadium officials demand inspectors submit a list of employees' names and [u]make an appointment a few days in advance[/u]. Health officials said they comply with the request even though they are not required to by law.

"I think everyone needs to be treated the same way. Fairness is the most important thing in the world," said Dale Grigsby, supervising sanitarian with the Cincinnati Health Department. "We walk into every restaurant, grocery store and carryout in the city of Cincinnati … and nobody is told that we're coming, except the stadium."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/size]

[quote name='Ben' timestamp='1302533892' post='982935']
I heard you can get a staph infection just driving through Cleveland.
[/quote]

I was gonna say this inspection avoids mentioning the locker rooms for the players for a reason!

And Cincinnati as a whole is just a much, much cleaner and more economically viable city than Cleveland.

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' timestamp='1302640213' post='983232']
You ain't kidding...

When a terrible teams fans talk shit to another terrible teams fans about food safety... the rest of the league laughs at the shame of both teams fans....;

This is ridiculous...

Give me a Super Bowl win with a side of E. Coli any day!
[/quote]

I bet Benson can shave a half second off his 40 if he has a case of the bubble guts.

:ninja:

Archived