George W Bush seems to be supporting...

Guest bengalrick

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='BengalSIS' date='Jun 8 2005, 01:11 PM']I grew up listening to the man.. hell, I even have a book of his and was a fan...when I was a teenager that didn't know shit.
[right][post="100758"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

like i said in my earlier post then, my apoligies...

i'm not saying he doesn't talk shit about people, but when has he exposed a lie or digged into someones privacy? i'm really asking b/c i don't know of any...

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='jza10304' date='Jun 8 2005, 01:19 PM']Funny enough i listened to him this afternoon for about 5 minutes (all i could take).  he was saying that Democrats are more afraid of Christians than they are of Islamists.  That they are more afraid of Christians than they are of Al Qaeda and other enemies of the U.S.  He believes it is because most of the democrats are truly secularists, they want government to be God and the writing of activist judges to be their bible (**trys to calm down Rick**).  He even played a quote from some moderate Republican senator claiming that the Republican party was largely influenced by the religious-conservatives.  Rush blasted him by saying of course it had to be a moderate Republican who is "out of touch with the party base and its values".  Rush went on to say that if he were in touch with the party there was no way he could be moderate.
[right][post="100762"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

interesting...

i don't agree w/ most of what he said... but i do agree that the democratic party (in general) is secularists... they can't stand God and resent the name ever being used... about the moderate comment, i don't agree... extremeists are the scary part of both parties, not the moderates...

democrats like dean, seem to be afraid of christians though... like him calling the republican party a party of "white christians"... what the hell is up w/ that?? why even say that?? not all democrats are that way, but the leader of the party is...

[quote name='jza10304' date='Jun 8 2005, 02:19 PM']Funny enough i listened to him this afternoon for about 5 minutes (all i could take).  he was saying that Democrats are more afraid of Christians than they are of Islamists.  That they are more afraid of Christians than they are of Al Qaeda and other enemies of the U.S.  He believes it is because most of the democrats are truly secularists, they want government to be God and the writing of activist judges to be their bible (**trys to calm down Rick**).  He even played a quote from some moderate Republican senator claiming that the Republican party was largely influenced by the religious-conservatives.  Rush blasted him by saying of course it had to be a moderate Republican who is "out of touch with the party base and its values".  Rush went on to say that if he were in touch with the party there was no way he could be moderate.
[right][post="100762"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Like I said I think Rush is an arrogant pampas ass who is no better than Al Franken, but in the case of Democrats and Religion he has somewhat of a point, now this is a mass generalization I realize and I fully accept that its not the case for every one and am glad its not but this article comes from a former staff worker for former Senator Daschle and was written before the whole religion thing blew up this past election. I realize I’m overstating and being simplistic and generalizing an entire party but so was this Democrat...

"Democrats: Got Religion?"
[url="http://www.princeton.edu/~in/issues_pdf/Feb04INb.pdf"]http://www.princeton.edu/~in/issues_pdf/Feb04INb.pdf[/url]

Guest BlackJesus
[b]My early prediction for the 08' Race

Mccain / Guillianni
[img]http://paiz.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/mccain.jpg[/img][img]http://img.slate.msn.com/media/90/020115_Giuliani.jpg[/img]

[color="red"]vs[/color]

Hillary / Obama
[/b]
[img]http://www.senate.gov/~budget/republican/about/clinton.jpg[/img][img]http://64.177.207.201/images/clw/election04/obama.jpg[/img]

[quote name='BlackJesus' date='Jun 8 2005, 02:59 PM'][b]My early prediction for the 08' Race
Mccain / Guillianni
[img]http://paiz.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/mccain.jpg[/img][img]http://img.slate.msn.com/media/90/020115_Giuliani.jpg[/img]

[color="red"]vs[/color]

Hillary / Obama
[/b]
[img]http://www.senate.gov/~budget/republican/about/clinton.jpg[/img][img]http://64.177.207.201/images/clw/election04/obama.jpg[/img]
[right][post="100815"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
I could live with either of those...but would prefer Hilary/Obama just to piss off a lot of people. I really like Obama though.

Guest bengalrick
can we pick and choose?? i like mccain and obama... i could live w/ guiliani but hillary: NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw, what the hell is up w/ mccain's neck?? i've always wondered that...

also, i am extremely surprised (happily) that a guy like mccain could break the republican/democrat crap that goes around... i am more for him, just for that reason...

Guest Bengal_Smoov

[QUOTE][quote name='bengalrick' date='Jun 8 2005, 03:15 PM']
can we pick and choose?? i like mccain and obama... i could live w/ guiliani but hillary: NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw, what the hell is up w/ mccain's neck?? i've always wondered that...

also, i am extremely surprised (happily) that a guy like mccain could break the republican/democrat crap that goes around... i am more for him, just for that reason...
[right][post="100830"][/post][/right]
[/QUOTE]

McCain/Obama would be great...best of both worlds without the child molestor..

Hey Rick you would like this I was doing some research on that scumbag Limpdick and I saw that he does his show a block away from were I work...Maybe I should get some hippies together for a old fashion protest..or just wait outside for him dressed like a ninja armed with a bat... :ninja:

As for Rush not spreading lying or invading people's privacy...uh yeah..here ya go.

[QUOTE]Limbaugh repeated false Sessions accusation that Schumer compared Bush judicial nominee to KKK

Nationally syndicated radio host Rush Limbaugh echoed a false claim by Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL) when he stated on the June 7 broadcast of The Rush Limbaugh Show that Democrats had "compared [Bush appellate court judicial nominee] Janice Rogers Brown to the Ku Klux Klan" (KKK) when they "accused this woman of being a grand exalted ruler." In fact, Sen. Charles Schumer's (D-NY) suggestion that Brown might want to be nominated as "grand exalted ruler" recalls not the KKK, which does not confer such an honorific, but the Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks.

Questioning whether Brown believes that "her views supersede the views of the law" in June 7 debate on the Senate floor, Schumer asked: "What does Janice Rogers Brown want to be nominated for -- dictator or grand exalted ruler?" Later, Sessions replied: "To have it suggested that somehow her ideas are consistent with the Ku Klux Klan is offensive."

But contrary to the remarks of Sessions and Limbaugh, the KKK has never had a "grand exalted ruler." The Associated Press reported on June 7:

According to histories of the Ku Klux Klan, the group has had Grand Dragons, Grand Titans, Grand Klaliffs, a Grand Cyclops, and a Grand Wizard, but no "grand exalted ruler." ... The position of "grand exalted leader" does exist for another, far less controversial group: the Benevolent and Protective Order of the Elks, a national organization with local lodges that do charity work, offer scholarships, and help veterans.[/QUOTE]

[url="http://mediamatters.org/items/200506080003"]Here's the link[/url]

[QUOTE]Limbaugh peddled Klein's sexual innuendo about Hillary Clinton

Nationally syndicated radio host Rush Limbaugh peddled gay-baiting sexual innuendo about Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-NY) from author Edward Klein's new book, The Truth About Hillary: What She Knew, When She Knew It, and How Far She'll Go to Become President (Sentinel, June 2005), on the June 7 edition of The Rush Limbaugh Show:

LIMBAUGH: I've got some interesting, juicy details on this book on Hillary by Ed Klein, but I'm not going to be the first to mention them. I'm not going there. It will come out eventually. It has to do with sexual orientation, and I'm not going to be the one. That's the book that everybody says is going to be presenting a firestorm.

Limbaugh apparently has an addiction to juvenile comments about Clinton's sexuality; his fascination with the topic goes back many years. Lately, he's taken to suggesting she is actually a man:

May 12: "I mean, where are the real men in the Democratic Party? Where are the real men? Hillary Clinton's one of them, but where are the others?"

April 19: "And, they're all [asking], 'What about Hillary? What about Hillary?' So, I told them, 'I'm not worried about Hillary. She puts her pants on one leg at a time like every other guy does.' "

Limbaugh's wild speculation about Clinton isn't confined to her sexuality; he also [b]famously suggested that Vince Foster was "murdered in an apartment owned by Hillary Clinton[/b]."[/QUOTE]

More on false accusations by Rush

[QUOTE]On his March 10 radio broadcast, Limbaugh had announced the following in urgent tones:

OK, folks, I think I got enough information here to tell you about the contents of this fax that I got. Brace yourselves. This fax contains information that I have just been told will appear in a newsletter to Morgan Stanley sales personnel this afternoon. ... What it is is a bit of news which says ... there's a Washington consulting firm that has scheduled the release of a report that will appear, it will be published, that claims that Vince Foster was murdered in an apartment owned by Hillary Clinton, and the body was then taken to Fort Marcy Park.

After he returned from a commercial break, Limbaugh began referring to the story as a "rumor," but continued to claim that the story was that "the Vince Foster suicide was not a suicide."

Media Matters for America has also documented two recent instances in which Limbaugh referred to Fort Marcy Park (in Northern Virginia, where Foster's body was found after he committed suicide), resurrecting the long-discredited right-wing claim that Vince Foster was murdered and that the Clintons were involved:

LIMBAUGH: That's why I'm telling you, whoever briefed Janet Reno, start searching Fort Marcy Park, folks. 4/13/04

LIMBAUGH: They [the Clintons] know that -- they're pretty confident Kerry is going to lose and if Kerry wins there's always Fort Marcy Park. So they're rolling the dice on this. 4/15/04[/QUOTE]

Like I said, people that live in glass house shouldn't throw stones....Rush is a sensationalist who say whatever to get a rise out of people or to get people to believe what he tells them, regardless if it's true or not.

Archived