!!! THE OFFICIAL 2011 NFL 2ND AND 3RD ROUND DRAFT PICKS THREAD!!!

[quote name='Missya15' timestamp='1304126610' post='988774']
Chad on twitter:Lewis: who's 60-67-1 all-time, 0-2 in playoffs, and only 2 seasons with +.500 record, can't criticize my thumbs for tweeting. They win 4 me
I lost my respect for chad,thats too far right therre
[/quote]

well sounds like old ocho will be someone elses problem soon enough.

[quote name='Bunghole' timestamp='1304126148' post='988754']
But how can the Pats afford to blow a pick on him when they have Tom Brady? Its like they have luxury picks or something....
[/quote]

they do, much as they always seem to. they're getting a great value there and i commend them on the pick. his act will straiten up in new england. you always have to keep developing backups. you can't use the bengals for a normal model. if the guy progresses and brady is still playing, you can always trade him for value and develop another. it only takes one play like palmer suffered for a QB to go down. you can never have enough solid backups, no matter the position.

[quote name='bengaled' timestamp='1304126802' post='988784']
they do, much as they always seem to. they're getting a great value there and i commend them on the pick. his act will straiten up in new england. you always have to keep developing backups. you can't use the bengals for a normal model. if the guy progresses and brady is still playing, you can always trade him for value and develop another. it only takes one play like palmer suffered for a QB to go down. you can never have enough solid backups, no matter the position.
[/quote]

Jeez, c'mon guys, straighten out your settings on your sarcasm-o-meter already.

[center][img]http://phinphanatic.com/files/2011/04/ryan-mallett-and-snoop-dogg.jpg [/img]
[img]http://www.phawker.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/cocaine.gif[/img][img]http://www.phawker.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/cocaine.gif[/img][img]http://www.phawker.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/cocaine.gif[/img]

[b][color="#8B0000"][size="5"]Mallet --->[/size][/color][/b] [IMG]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/coke.jpg[/IMG][/center]

[quote name='sois' timestamp='1304126259' post='988759']
Mallett will be better than Dalton.
[/quote]
[b]He won't touch the field for 3 years, and will probably be arrested and out of the league by then. [/b]

[quote name='Missya15' timestamp='1304126610' post='988774']
Chad on twitter:Lewis: who's 60-67-1 all-time, 0-2 in playoffs, and only 2 seasons with +.500 record, can't criticize my thumbs for tweeting. They win 4 me
[/quote]
[b][size="4"]Chad has become such a bitch! [/size] Can't wait till they cut his and Carson's ass. The new era is here. Out with the washed up drama queens and pussy whipped statue QB's. [/b]

[quote name='T.O.C.H.O SHOW' timestamp='1304126991' post='988790']
i love the pats philiosophy they simply take the best player available. if that means taking 2 rbs and a QB today then so be it. what you think you need now may not be what you need tomorrow.
[/quote]

I don't disagree. Somehow the Patriots lately have made an art form out of trading for draft picks. I mean Jesus Christ, going into this draft they had two picks in each round through the fourth. I know they didn't end up that way, but they had what, 3 picks in either the 2nd or 3rd round? That's fucking ridiculously awesome for them.

[quote name='T.O.C.H.O SHOW' timestamp='1304126991' post='988790']
i love the pats philiosophy they simply take the best player available.[/quote]
[b]Belicheat thinks he is so clever.

However, if he never got lucky with Brady - he'd be remembered as the sorry ex-browns coach. He hasn't won a playoff game since he stopped cheating with film.

All he does is trade picks for attention, but doesn't actually draft any better than any other team.[/b]

[quote name='BlackJesus' timestamp='1304127588' post='988807']
[b]Belicheat thinks he is so clever.

However, if he never got lucky with Brady - he'd be remembered as the sorry ex-browns coach. He hasn't won a playoff game since he stopped cheating with film.

All he does is trade picks for attention, but doesn't actually draft any better than any other team.[/b]
[/quote]

That is complete bullshit BJ...and you know it. One man does not a culture or organization make, even if that man is the head coach or the owner. There's an undeniable culture of winning football and confidence in the Patriots locker room and throughout the organization that a Bengals fan like me will readily want to replicate. And be jealous of. And also resigned as a fan to the reality of my favorite NFL team's ownership philosophy.

Archived