Osama Bin Laden Dead

Jamie_B

[quote name='oldschooler' timestamp='1304340488' post='990096']
So you equate others celebrating the death of thousands of innocents to people that were effected by those innocent deaths
celebrating the death of 1 non-innocent person?

Dude, you think everything is a conspiracy. Like I already asked, you think the Taliban and Al-Qaida are in on it?
Really?
[/quote]

Yeah, like I mean they didn't have existing relationships from fighting Russia and in Serbia. Hell, our buddy Osama had his own super-secret CIA code name! Isn't that fun!

And like I've pointed out a million times, here even, I've never made a definitive claim on whether the 9/11 cover-up is covering up a huge conspiracy or their own incompetence.

[quote name='MichaelWeston' timestamp='1304341168' post='990105']
No statement anyone here has said on that was that it was a conspiracy. Why do you take it so black and white. Some said it seemed a bit fishy. Thats it. There is a huge gray area.
[/quote]

[quote name='CTBengalsFan' timestamp='1304339918' post='990095']
And yeah, the dumping the body at sea has [b]my conspiracy spidey-sense tingling[/b]. No independent verification of the body. Nice.

Let's just take their word!
[/quote]

[quote name='CTBengalsFan' timestamp='1304341282' post='990110']
Yeah, like I mean they didn't have existing relationships from fighting Russia and in Serbia. Hell, our buddy Osama had his own super-secret CIA code name! Isn't that fun!

And like I've pointed out a million times, here even, I've never made a definitive claim on whether the 9/11 cover-up is covering up a huge conspiracy or their own incompetence.
[/quote]

Cover up 9/11, fake Bin Laden's death, what else?

All I'm sayin' is [img]http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss88/SilentWolf8979/Humor/pics_or_it_didnt_happen_retro_poste.jpg[/img]

[quote name='oldschooler' timestamp='1304341432' post='990113']
[/quote]

Ummm, JFK?

[quote name='oldschooler' timestamp='1304341328' post='990111']

[/quote]

Are you proving my point? He said that his conspiracy sense was tingling. He did not say this was a conspiracy. I said the same thing. This lends itself to a conspiracy. Hell if Al Qaeda wnated they could say he wasnt really dead. Didn't they display Saddams body?

[quote name='oldschooler' timestamp='1304341432' post='990113']
[/quote]
Roswell.

[quote name='CTBengalsFan' timestamp='1304341465' post='990114']
All I'm sayin' is [img]http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss88/SilentWolf8979/Humor/pics_or_it_didnt_happen_retro_poste.jpg[/img]

Ummm, JFK?
[/quote]

JFK's death was faked? I saw pics. I saw video even. But whatever, I don't
want to get into a discsussion about something that happened almost 50 years ago.

And again, please explain the Taliban, Al-Qaida and Hamas speaking out about it.
You think they're in on it? Why don't you see anyone saying it is bullshit? No audio.
No video. No text, nothing to the contrary. But you have to see pics to believe?

I couldn't imagine being that cynical.

It just seems like.

1. It is wrong to cheer for the deaths of others unless they are not on your side.

2. I am Christian and all life is sacred except certain lives are not sacred.

Seems like these things are so much in the eye of the beholder. If we win I will cheer for what we did. If we lose the team that won is awful.

To hell with him. I've seen far too many pictures of people in the Middle East dancing and yelling and burning our flag, I will damn well cheer and celebrate and accept free "Osama's Dead" shots at the bar now that our fine U.S. Navy SEALs have put a bullet through that bastard's skull.

[quote name='MichaelWeston' timestamp='1304341634' post='990116']
Are you proving my point? He said that his conspiracy sense was tingling. He did not say this was a conspiracy. I said the same thing. This lends itself to a conspiracy. Hell if Al Qaeda wnated they could say he wasnt really dead. Didn't they display Saddams body?

Roswell.
[/quote]

:lmao: @ Roswell

Dude, saying that if they don't provide pics that it didn't happen is saying it is a conspiracy.

People f'in kill me. Instead of acting like there is NO PROOF why don't you answer some questions
that I have already posed. You think EVERYONE IN THE WORLD IS IN ON THIS FARCE?

Maybe they think showing pics will just enflame and/or make him more of a martyr? I don't know.
I wish they would show pics so I can fucking masterbate to them. Yeah, ooooo, oh yeah.

Yeah, I said it.

Weston was right, I never said I didn't believe they just killed Osama bin Laden on 5/1/2011, just the burial at sea was sketchy. That's all.

The pics or it didn't happen is an internet meme and an attempt at humor. Though I do think the pics should be released.

And he lived in a house with no internet or phone apparently, how would Hamas know if it were true or not? Did they call the bin Ladens or are they basing it on media reports?

Also, no, JFK was quite obviously shot in the dome in front of a bunch of people. Who shot him would be the sticking point there.

[quote name='CTBengalsFan' timestamp='1304342308' post='990126']
Weston was right, I never said I didn't believe they just killed Osama bin Laden 5/1/2011, just the burial at sea was sketchy. That's all.
[/quote]

No, actually you said and I quote "pics or it didn't happen".

[quote name='CTBengalsFan' timestamp='1304342572' post='990130']
[url="http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/pics-or-it-didnt-happen"]http://knowyourmeme....it-didnt-happen[/url]
[/quote]

You are really losing me here.

You say I never said I didn't believe they just killed Osama bin Laden on 5/1/2011.

And say the pics or it didn't happen was an attempt at humor.

Now it is just you using a popular phrase used in response to a person who has made an unbelievable or outlandish claim?

So which is it?Can't be both.

[quote name='CTBengalsFan' timestamp='1304342308' post='990126']
Weston was right, I never said I didn't believe they just killed Osama bin Laden on 5/1/2011, just the burial at sea was sketchy. That's all.

The pics or it didn't happen is an internet meme and an attempt at humor. Though I do think the pics should be released.

And he lived in a house with no internet or phone apparently, how would Hamas know if it were true or not? Did they call the bin Ladens or are they basing it on media reports?

Also, no, JFK was quite obviously shot in the dome in front of a bunch of people. Who shot him would be the sticking point there.
[/quote]

I think there were several reasons for the burial at sea. The big reason cited was Muslim tradition of being buried ASAP. Obviously we weren't going to give the corpse back to al-Qaeda for them to do it, creating a martyr's tomb for them to rally around. And it wouldn't have been appropriate to bury him here either. Parading his corpse around our country would not have gone over well. The sea burial was the best option overall.

:lol: I'm sorry you don't get the meme, I shouldn't use it on old-timers. I'll just say plenty of people would have gotten the sarcasm (especially given that I used a pic and didn't type it).

Oh well, I'll say it again: I believe they killed bin Laden yesterday and don't have a reason not to. I find the body dump in the sea to be sketchy. And if they don't release any pics, I'd find that sketchy too.

When we killed Saddam's sons, there were pics of both that proved they were dead. Obviously there was plenty of images and video of Saddam in custody.

IF they just claim Osama's dead with NO proof, it's sketchy, that's all.

[quote name='CTBengalsFan' timestamp='1304343271' post='990135']
:lol: I'm sorry you don't get the meme, I shouldn't use it on old-timers. I'll just say plenty of people would have gotten the sarcasm (especially given that I used a pic and didn't type it).

Oh well, I'll say it again: I believe they killed bin Laden yesterday and don't have a reason not to. I find the body dump in the sea to be sketchy. And if they don't release any pics, I'd find that sketchy too.

When we killed Saddam's sons, there were pics of both that proved they were dead. Obviously there was plenty of images and video of Saddam in custody.

IF they just claim Osama's dead with NO proof, it's sketchy, that's all.
[/quote]

I love how you talk out of both sides of your mouth and then laugh it off and call me an old timer.

Who would think it was sarcasm when you say shit about a 9/11 coverup, talk about your
conspiracy senses tingling, JFK and other shit?

Saddam was alive in custody. Saddam wasn't the leader of a terror network.
I just don't think the two compare.

I don't think there is any reason to be skeptical. And I sure as hell don't think there is any conspiracy.
Regradless of pics or no pics. But I would love to see the pics myself.

The White House has NOT released an official death photo of the corpse ... yet.

An official has told CNN ... REAL photographs of Osama's body exist ... which show a gunshot wound to the side of his head. The official says due to the wounds, bin Laden's face is "unrecognizable."

[url="http://www.tmz.com/2011/05/02/osama-bin-laden-death-photo-fake-fraud-hoax/"]http://www.tmz.com/2011/05/02/osama-bin-laden-death-photo-fake-fraud-hoax/[/url]

what different does it make what he is?

I don't see how a small amount of proof is unreasonable. They took his body after all.

Like I said, with Saddam's sons they offered up this right away:

[img]http://www.americanstate.org/image/udayqusay2.jpg[/img]

[quote name='oldschooler' timestamp='1304339046' post='990084']
I don't think it was weird at all. On 9/11 we came together in grief.
[b]After the death of the architect of 9/11[/b], we came together in celebration.
[/quote]

When did George Bush die?

[quote name='oldschooler' timestamp='1304342136' post='990123']
:lmao: @ Roswell

Dude, saying that if they don't provide pics that it didn't happen is saying it is a conspiracy.

People f'in kill me. Instead of acting like there is NO PROOF why don't you answer some questions
that I have already posed. You think EVERYONE IN THE WORLD IS IN ON THIS FARCE?

Maybe they think showing pics will just enflame and/or make him more of a martyr? .

Yeah, I said it.
[/quote]

I dont think its a conspiracy. All I said is that it smells of a conspiracy..to me that means that people who love those things...birthers, alex jones, truthers....will be on it like white on rice.

[quote name='Orange 'n Black' timestamp='1304343148' post='990134']
I think there were several reasons for the burial at sea. The big reason cited was Muslim tradition of being buried ASAP. Obviously we weren't going to give the corpse back to al-Qaeda for them to do it, creating a martyr's tomb for them to rally around. And it wouldn't have been appropriate to bury him here either. Parading his corpse around our country would not have gone over well. The sea burial was the best option overall.
[/quote]

Whats the rush on the sea burial?

[quote name='MichaelWeston' timestamp='1304349804' post='990169']
I dont think its a conspiracy. All I said is that it smells of a conspiracy..to me that means that people who love those things...birthers, alex jones, truthers....will be on it like white on rice.
[/quote]

Agreed, there are going to be people who will never believe it because we didnt parade the body down NYC.

[quote name='MichaelWeston' timestamp='1304349887' post='990170']
Whats the rush on the sea burial?
[/quote]
Since he's actually chillin' with his buds in the CIA, they have to do what they can to make it look like he's dead. Duh.

If you're looking for a ninja, go elsewhere. You'll sooner find plane parts on the pentagon lawn...

Archived