Morons at ESPN rank the Top 10 NFL Helmets

52 members have voted

1. 1. Do the Bengals have the BEST helmet currently in the NFL?

• Yes
    • No (name)
  2. 2. Do the Browns have the WORST helmet currently in the NFL?

• Yes
    • No (name)

[quote name='Oldcat' timestamp='1305739873' post='993347']
If the Bengals had the Steelers' helmet, everyone at ESPN would say its because Mike Brown is too cheap to buy a decal for both sides.

Plus its a copy of US Steel's logo. I look forward to the Falcon's "Coke is It!" Helmets debuting soon.
[/quote]

A sad statement on the demise of the steel industry that I had to look up US Steel's logo.

[quote name='Tigris' timestamp='1305724516' post='993261']
The old Bengals, though cool for a throwback game, sucks ass. Very boring - on par with the old Giants.
[/quote]

Those helmets are shitty. The current ones are BAD ASS.

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1305740240' post='993351']
A sad statement on the demise of the steel industry that I had to look up US Steel's logo.
[/quote]

Even more sad is that it came as a suggestion from a Cleveland based corporation ... and the original meaning of the 3 colors (yellow lightens your work; orange brightens your leisure; and blue widens your world) is just dumb. Even dumber is their attempt to change the colors to match the stuff that steel is made from: yellow for coal; orange for iron ore; and blue for steel scrap. I'll give them the orange for iron ore, even though anyone that has ever been near a shipping dock on the great lakes and has seen the huge piles of iron ore pellets knows that it isn't orange, at least it's closer than yellow for coal and blue for steel scrap.

Their logo is just dumb, an admitted rip-off of a logo from a failed add campaign and completely unimaginative.

Take a look at: [url="http://pittsburgh.about.com/od/steelers/a/logo.htm"]History & Origin of the Pittsburgh Steelers Logo[/url]

[quote name='Tigris' timestamp='1305768494' post='993474']
Using gay to mean dumb or stupid, not cool.

- Grant Hill
[/quote]
Grant Hill is a GOAT.

Anyways..Chargers helmet is best IMO.

[quote name='sois' timestamp='1305770678' post='993478']
?

This might be funny
[/quote]
Those anti gay, gay equals dumb/stupid commercials. Grant Hill is featured in the latest one. Some comedian, Wanda something, who I think is a lez herself, has one too. I'm watching the Heat/Bulls game so Grant Hill has been shown a couple times.

[quote name='Oldcat' timestamp='1305771228' post='993480']
The team is named after a credit card. Think again. Those bolts are two women buying shoes at the mall.
[/quote]
:lol:

Who'd of known?!?

[quote name='JC' timestamp='1305771093' post='993479']
Grant Hill is a GOAT.

Anyways..Chargers helmet is best IMO.
[/quote]
Gay Old American Teacher?

[quote name='Tigris' timestamp='1305771851' post='993482']
:lol:

Who'd of known?!?

Gay Old American Teacher?
[/quote]
Greatest of all time

[img]http://nicekicks.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/files/2009/06/g-hill-poster-dunk.jpg[/img]

[quote name='JC' timestamp='1305772337' post='993484']
Greatest of all time

[img]http://nicekicks.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/files/2009/06/g-hill-poster-dunk.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
I really didn't know what GOAT meant. I figured it had reference to something about the "Uncle Tom" comments earlier this year.

I think the Bears and Eagles have the best helmets.

The Browns helmet are great. Instead of trying to "brand" their team by changing BS or adding logos and shit, they're sticking with a plain old ugly ass orange helmet. I actually like their uniforms because they look so shitty and they refuse to change drastically.

I hate the new Patriots, new Broncos, Jags and Titans...all of those uniforms are awful. The Patriots especially. Looks more like a design for an energy drink can than a football uniform.

Archived