Paul Brown Stadium Tour

Have never been on one, but apparently they're still available. You may have already seen this, but...

[quote][color=#393939]Stadium Tours[/color][color=#393939]Paul Brown Stadium tours are available Monday through Friday during the hours of 10 a.m - 2 p.m. from April 1 through July 31. For more information please call 513-455-4800.[color=#000000][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][/quote][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]
[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][url="http://www.bengals.com/stadium/stadium-guide.html"]http://www.bengals.com/stadium/stadium-guide.html[/url][/font][/color]

[/color]

Just did it 2 weeks ago.

$6 per person, they like groups of at least 10 but it doesn't have to be all 10 in your party. The reasoning is the lady who does the tour only goes to the stadium when she needs to give a tour and doesn't want to go do it for 2 people. My tour ended up only being 2 of us because she was already there for a larger tour after ours so she didn't mind.

You start in the pro shop, go check out a club box and general club area, walk through the tunnels under the stadium, the press box, the visitor locker room, and get to go on the field.

The lady giving the tour told us about how Mike and Marvin keep going over the practice bubble issue and various sketches/plans have been made, but Mike still doesn't want it. Didn't really sound like she had inside info though, more of her opinion and things she's heard. She's county employee not a bengals employee and felt like taking various shots at the team which seemed weird given her role.

You don't get to go into the bengals locker room or weight room.

It was cool to do for the experience and it was only $6, but prepare to be underwhelmed.
The visitor locker room is kind of a dump, the press box doesn't have anything fancy except rows of chairs and old ass tv's. The best part is getting down on the field... that turf is pretty rough and has to hurt sliding across.

I got do to the stadium open house tour in '00. That was all encompassing, including Bengals Locker Room, on field, gym, and "class room", among other stops. I'm sure I'm not the only one here to do it. But regardless, if you're a fan, and interested, definitely do it.

[quote name='saphead' timestamp='1307367069' post='996150']
Do they still offer these tours? I couldn't find much on the website and I thought some folks on here had done it before.
- Is it worth it?
- Cost?
- Where all do they take you?

Thanks for any info.
[/quote]
I went to the one when they opened the stadium and it was a big meh for me. Ooooh, this is Akili Smith's locker, wow this where they take showers and work out, oooh so this is what field turf feels like under your feet, :schla15:

[quote name='eva4ben-gal' timestamp='1307639380' post='996716']
I went to the one when they opened the stadium and it was a big meh for me. Ooooh, this is Akili Smith's locker, wow this where they take showers and work out, oooh so this is what field turf feels like under your feet, :schla15:
[/quote]

Which begs the question.... What did you expect to see, and why go in the first place?

[quote name='Lucid' timestamp='1307640793' post='996719']
Which begs the question.... What did you expect to see, and why go in the first place?
[/quote]
That was exactly what I thought it would be, just thought it might be cool to be in an NFL locker room, it's not really all that special to be honest

Archived