My New Man Cave

Hey all....

Going to be in Cincy for a few days next week.... Any recommendations other than the pro shop, of places I can get nice Bengals memorabilia for to add to my my room?

Thanks in advance

[quote name='iwamas' timestamp='1310736279' post='1001025']
Hey all....

Going to be in Cincy for a few days next week.... Any recommendations other than the pro shop, of places I can get nice Bengals memorabilia for to add to my my room?

Thanks in advance
[/quote]

Sports investments in Montgomery, if it's still business, usually has some nice highend stuff.

• 2 months later...
Just Added a few more Shawn Voelker paintings today...

Pictures below.... I have a few more items i picked up during my month in Cincy last month..... once everything is setup.. i'll post final pics of room...

[img]http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss71/iwamas/ASH1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss71/iwamas/ASH2.jpg[/img]

[quote name='CTBengalsFan' timestamp='1319579265' post='1051349']
Did you have Shawn do those for you? I saw on his twitter the making of that Dalton painting.
[/quote]

Yeah, the Bengals tiger one, and the Dalton one i had requested before he started them... The unity one (Domata, Rey, Jerome) and the AJ green one I reserved as soon as i saw them...

The nice thing is that Shawn helped me get Domata, Jerome, Rey and Aj autograph them...

Who Dey!!!

So I have to ask [url="http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showuser=852"]iwamas[/url], how did you become a Bengals fan over in Jordan?
Are your friends impressed with your Man Cave? Or do they have any
idea what the hell all the Black and Orange is all about? lol

I could live and die in that room and be happy.

[quote name='oldschooler' timestamp='1319582847' post='1051373']
So I have to ask [url="http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showuser=852"]iwamas[/url], how did you become a Bengals fan over in Jordan?

[/quote]

I get the impression he's from the Cincy area and lives there for work.

[quote name='oldschooler' timestamp='1319582847' post='1051373']

[/quote]

My Family moved to Cincinnati in 1980 and I lived there until 1996. Became a Bengals fan that 1st year and haven't looked back. My friends are impressed with the man cave, most of them have gone to university in the States and are fans of the Packers, Colts, Chargers... although some are coming around to having the bengals be their 2nd team... I have one buddy who is a pittsburgh fan.... but he is not allowed in the Man Cave.

My family is originally from this area, when My Dad past away, my mom and sisters moved back here... during one of my visits I met my now wife, got married and ended up settling here... I do plan on moving back to the states at some point in my life.... for know, i think yearly trips to cincinnati will have to do.

[quote name='iwamas' timestamp='1319622300' post='1051454']

My Family moved to Cincinnati in 1980 and I lived there until 1996. Became a Bengals fan that 1st year and haven't looked back. My friends are impressed with the man cave, most of them have gone to university in the States and are fans of the Packers, Colts, Chargers... although some are coming around to having the bengals be their 2nd team... I have one buddy who is a pittsburgh fan.... but he is not allowed in the Man Cave.

My family is originally from this area, when My Dad past away, my mom and sisters moved back here... during one of my visits I met my now wife, got married and ended up settling here... I do plan on moving back to the states at some point in my life.... for know, i think yearly trips to cincinnati will have to do.
[/quote]

Thanks for sharing. I really appreciate it.

I too moved away from the area and would love nothing more than to
move back someday. I only live in Wisconsin, but sometimes feel like
I might as well live on the Moon. I'm sure if I had a Man Cave like you,
the time here would be more bearable. :lol:

Hopefully we both make it back to the area around the
same time and a bunch of us can get together and go to a game or something.

I still have never met anyone from here in person. But would love to, someday.

Anyway, thanks again.

[quote name='Bleeds Orange' timestamp='1319632434' post='1051475']
Your place is awesome, iwamas. Very impressive!!

Oh, and check out this Stealers man cave I found online:

[img]http://uglyhousephotos.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/090201pittsburgh1b.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

How did you get pictures of Hines Ward's living room?

[quote name='Bleeds Orange' timestamp='1319632434' post='1051475']
Your place is awesome, iwamas. Very impressive!!

Oh, and check out this Stealers man cave I found online:

[img]http://uglyhousephotos.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/090201pittsburgh1b.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Damn.... should have seen that before i started out on mine.... lol

F*ck the Stealers....

[quote name='NativeTheory' timestamp='1319628418' post='1051458']
I'm Iwamas's brother and a die hard fan living in Dubai. I make it over to Jordan quite a bit and have been fortunate to watch a game in that room. It's even better in person.
[/quote]

Hey Bro... with some of the things i've sent you.... you should be well on your way to having your own sick room

[quote name='NativeTheory' timestamp='1319628418' post='1051458']
I'm Iwamas's brother and a die hard fan living in Dubai. I make it over to Jordan quite a bit and have been fortunate to watch a game in that room. It's even better in person.
[/quote]

I was in Dubai last summer. I think next time, I'll go there in the winter... :)

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' timestamp='1319654169' post='1051588']
The middle east is the shit ;)

We got that oil money lol
[/quote]
Well....everyone except the Palestinians, that is.

I know, I know, that hurt. Deep breaths my Arabian brother...

:lol:

[quote name='Bunghole' timestamp='1319654661' post='1051593']
Well....everyone except the Palestinians, that is.

I know, I know, that hurt. Deep breaths my Arabian brother...

:lol:
[/quote]

BOO! That was a low blow. Damn Arab countries don't even help the Palestinians out....that's some BULLSHIT!

Archived