Commentary: Loudmouth Lapham intolerable as color commentator

[quote name='Jason' timestamp='1311122341' post='1001776']
If this guy thinks Lapham is bad, he's never heard Myron Cope.

Not only was he an unabashed homer, he had an annoying voice.
[/quote]

To be fair, we are biased in that. I'd rather hear a person "calling Earl" for several hours before listening to that guy's commentary. RIP.

I think Lap gets a Bengals fan going. He's not your standard half ass neutral commentator you hear around here on local radio. At least he's into it. He's a good play-by-play guy in the college games too. I think this columnist has a shitty opinion.

[quote name='Cat' timestamp='1311124100' post='1001782']
To be fair, we are biased in that. I'd rather hear a person "calling Earl" for several hours before listening to that guy's commentary. RIP.

I think Lap gets a Bengals fan going. He's not your standard half ass neutral commentator you hear around here on local radio. At least he's into it. He's a good play-by-play guy in the college games too. I think this columnist has a shitty opinion.
[/quote]

Oh, of course we're biased. I'm sure if I were a pissburgh fan I'd love Myron Cope.

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' timestamp='1311093092' post='1001679']
I love Lapham!
[/quote]
This...

went to school with his son... good guy.

The dipshit author of this "article" needs to understand that Lap is the "color commentator"... not the play by play guy. His "article" reflects "wants" that would be handled by the play by play guy.

Dumbass.

Archived