Former Bengal Nate Webster Accused Of Sex With a Former Bengals Coach's 15 year old daughter

oldschooler

[b]CINCINNATI -- [/b]A former Cincinnati Bengal has been indicted for allegedly having sex with a minor.

Nate Webster was indicted in June on five charges of unlawful sex with a minor, one count of sexual battery and one count of gross sexual imposition.

The Hamilton County Clerk of Courts website listed the charges, but documents relating to the case were not posted.

Prosecutor Joe Deters scheduled a news conference for 11:30 a.m. to discuss the case against a former Bengal, but did not specify who. WLWT.com will carry that news conference live.

Webster was a linebacker for the Bengals in 2004 before being sidelined by an injury. He was picked up by the Broncos in 2006 and is currently a free agent.

As of last summer, Webster was a defensive coordinator for the Bellevue High School football team.

Read more: [url="http://www.wlwt.com/news/28621000/detail.html#ixzz1Skg7OV6u"]http://www.wlwt.com/news/28621000/detail.html#ixzz1Skg7OV6u[/url]

[quote name='sparky151' timestamp='1311277331' post='1002244']
Nice touch, listing him as a free agent when he hasn't played in years. I hope all the charges are with the same girl or are they different girls? Probably a student at the school where he coached, and probably consensual on her part though underage.
[/quote]

It was with the 15 year old daughter of one of the Bengals coaches.

[quote name='Elflocko' timestamp='1311285515' post='1002263']
I didn't know BAB was that young...

:ninja:
[/quote]

Deters sounds cocky which usually means he has solid evidence against this dirtbag.

Raped a daughter of a coach and at gunpoint 5 times (heard on the radio)?

We need to bring back the firing squad for these kind of pervs.

[quote name='Jeb' timestamp='1311286215' post='1002265']
Deters sounds cocky which usually means he has solid evidence against this dirtbag.

[/quote]

I'd call him an animal but it would give animals a bad name...

[quote name='Jeb' timestamp='1311286215' post='1002265']

[/quote]

Why do you keep saying a Bengals Coach's daughter and rape?

[quote name='bengalmonsta' timestamp='1311333651' post='1002379']
Why is he a former Bengal when they weren't the first nor the last team he played for??!!
Poor Bengals cant catch a break...
[/quote]

He played in what, 2 or 3 games for us before he blew out his knee?

[quote name='oldschooler' timestamp='1311288700' post='1002273']
Why do you keep saying a Bengals Coach's daughter and rape?
[/quote]

They kept saying that on the radio... I am extremely curious of which coach???

I actually know Nate, and I have to say I am shocked... He is the first pro player that I have ever had an actual, friendly relationship with and he truly seems so down to earth. I hate to think he is capable of this, but where there is smoke...

Archived