Former Bengal Nate Webster Accused Of Sex With a Former Bengals Coach's 15 year old daughter

oldschooler

[quote name='dabengals12' timestamp='1334615247' post='1118971']
All I can say is WOW! We have some borderline pedophiles on here. A 15 year old girl is a kid. Period.[/quote]
[b]I hate to break up your paternalistic and/or moralistic feigned outrage, but as a medical diagnosis, [color=#4b0082][i]Pedophilia [/i][/color]is defined as a psychiatric disorder in adults who possess a primary or exclusive sexual interest in prepubescent children (generally age 13 or younger). In this instance, we would be talking about [color=#4b0082][i]Ephebophilia[/i][/color], which is the sexual preference of adults for mid-to-late adolescents, generally ages 15 to 19.[/b]

[b]However, because mid-to-late adolescents may have physical characteristics near (or in some cases, identical) to that of full-grown adults, some level of sexual attraction to persons in the age group is common among most adults, and as such is not regarded by psychologists as a pathology. [/b]

[quote name='dabengals12' timestamp='1334617763' post='1118983']
I love how you edit my shit to make yourself look better.[/quote]
[b]As a result of my academic “ivory tower”, I sometimes I tend to forget that a large portion of the general public doesn’t view being even moderately informed on a topic as a prerequisite for passionately pontificating on it. So carry on …[/b]

[quote name='dabengals12' timestamp='1334617763' post='1118983']
Well you can be a sick Fuck all you want. Keep that nasty shit to yourself.
[/quote]
[b][b]There is nothing “sick” or "nasty" about a sexual attraction to 15-19 year olds, it’s quite normal for those honest enough to admit it - (I would be more worried about those men who deny it to be honest). The fact that our society deems a girl “ready” for penetration 1 minute after her 18[sup]th[/sup] birthday, and not a second before, really has little to do with morality or decency – and more to do with outdated puritan notions of repressing women’s sexuality (primarily).[/b][/b]

[url="http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&section=findpost&pid=1118983"][img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_images/GoBengals_3_2/snapback.png[/img][/url]dabengals12, on 16 April 2012 - 07:09 PM, said:

I love how you edit my shit to make yourself look better. Well you can be a sick Fuck all you want. Keep that nasty shit to yourself.

I guess DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince of Bel Aire are sick fucks? What if your parents go away for the weekend and you take the convertable and a fly honey that just happens to be 14 accuses you of being a lunatic only to have her get in the car and undress so much that you get pulled over by the cops only to find out she really is 14 and you're buggin'????? What then?????

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI0dCVwdedE&feature=player_detailpage"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI0dCVwdedE&feature=player_detailpage[/url]

You are a grown ass man saying there is nothing wrong with being sexually attracted to a 15 yr old. This a football forum, not a meeting of sick fucking pedophiles. I used to think you were funny, now I think you are a fucking sick piece of shit, who if I ever saw being "sexually attracted" to my 15 yr old, I would leave you with holes in you. Real talk.

[quote name='dabengals12' timestamp='1334620892' post='1118993']
You are a grown ass man saying there is nothing wrong with being sexually attracted to a 15 yr old. This a football forum, not a meeting of sick fucking pedophiles. I used to think you were funny, now I think you are a fucking sick piece of shit, who if I ever saw being "sexually attracted" to my 15 yr old, I would leave you with holes in you. Real talk.
[/quote]
[b]Ah, look it’s an internet tough guy (eye roll). Listen [color=#6666ff]Professor Pabst Blue Ribbon[/color], worry about the “holes” in your roof first, and recognize that nobody here is advocating pedophilia (setting aside that you don’t even know what this term means). Moreover, I am not advocating acting on these sexual attractions as much as I am acknowledging that they are a generally normal impulse and in much of the World today would not even be criminal, much less a moral issue. [/b]

[b]You have been societally conditioned under arbitrary contemporary standards to view 18 as ready for sex with men of all ages, and everything under that not ready for sex and thus immoral for any “grown ass man” to even be physiologically attracted to (despite thousands of years of hard-wired evolution and the fact that a 17 year old can certainly have all of the necessary anatomy to provoke a physical sexual attraction in a normally psychologically functioning heterosexual male). If you’d rather pass over the adult conversation on this matter, and just continue to recite “sick fuck” or whatever other generic reptilian response your simple-mind generates when confused with ideas exceeding a standard eighth-grade education, then fine. But, don’t expect all of us to embrace ignorance and seek after easy applause lines. [/b]

[b]Of note, the psychoanalyst in me would hypothesize that your irrationality on the subject could be a result of being sexually abused at a young age yourself (if so you have my sympathy), or harboring deep-seated sexual attraction to young children for which you are ashamed of and repress by trying to convince yourself how awful all of it is (even for later teens). [/b]

[b]As for you having a 15 year old yourself, God I hope not, as I would hate to think that you ( A ) are entrusted with the care of other human beings, and ( B ) speak the way you do at your presumable age of over 35. Lastly, yes this is a football forum, but this thread divulged into a discussion on a topic unrelated to football and so I joined in on the discussion. Real talk.[/b]

[quote name='Abu-Zayd' timestamp='1334615630' post='1118972']
I guess I come from a society in which people marry young to guard themselves from the temptation to 'fornicate'
[/quote]

Isn't the threat of having acid thrown on your face, or death by "honor killing" enough to guard against fornication in your more "mature" society?

[quote name='BlackJesus' timestamp='1334619313' post='1118989']
[b]As a result of my academic “ivory tower”…[/b]
[/quote]
[size=5][color=#FF8C00]Cinci-fucking-Jacksonville, bitches!
/puke[/color][/size]

[quote name='BlackJesus' timestamp='1334623613' post='1119004']
[b]Ah, look it’s an internet tough guy (eye roll). Listen [color=#6666ff]Professor Pabst Blue Ribbon[/color], worry about the “holes” in your roof first, and recognize that nobody here is advocating pedophilia (setting aside that you don’t even know what this term means). Moreover, I am not advocating acting on these sexual attractions as much as I am acknowledging that they are a generally normal impulse and in much of the World today would not even be criminal, much less a moral issue. [/b]

[b]You have been societally conditioned under arbitrary contemporary standards to view 18 as ready for sex with men of all ages, and everything under that not ready for sex and thus immoral for any “grown ass man” to even be physiologically attracted to (despite thousands of years of hard-wired evolution and the fact that a 17 year old can certainly have all of the necessary anatomy to provoke a physical sexual attraction in a normally psychologically functioning heterosexual male). If you’d rather pass over the adult conversation on this matter, and just continue to recite “sick fuck” or whatever other generic reptilian response your simple-mind generates when confused with ideas exceeding a standard eighth-grade education, then fine. But, don’t expect all of us to embrace ignorance and seek after easy applause lines. [/b]

[b]Of note, the psychoanalyst in me would hypothesize that your irrationality on the subject could be a result of being sexually abused at a young age yourself (if so you have my sympathy), or harboring deep-seated sexual attraction to young children for which you are ashamed of and repress by trying to convince yourself how awful all of it is (even for later teens). [/b]

[b]As for you having a 15 year old yourself, God I hope not, as I would hate to think that you ( A ) are entrusted with the care of other human beings, and ( B ) speak the way you do at your presumable age of over 35. Lastly, yes this is a football forum, but this thread divulged into a discussion on a topic unrelated to football and so I joined in on the discussion. Real talk.[/b]
[/quote]

:41: :41: :41:

Great post!

[quote name='fredtoast' timestamp='1334624553' post='1119007']

Isn't the threat of having acid thrown on your face, or death by "honor killing" enough to guard against fornication in your more "mature" society?
[/quote]

Is your comment meant to be an incendiary display of ignorance or weakness of mind orr was it a joke?

Regardless, to address the underlying confusion, I'll go ahead and be your huckleberry...

Fred, you seemed more intelligent to me than that. You are implying that you take the sensationalized highlighted criminals and, as the propaganda machine desires, project that existence to an entire civilization. Your statement said more about yourself than the society you spoke of.

There is, biblically and according to muslim society, a corporal punishment model that discourages those acts that destroy the society, namely adultery, black magic, and greed based grand theft. However, adultery in a muslim society happened so infrequently and the 'hadd' punishment was carried out even less. Unfortunately, in today's world, in which, through direct and neo-colonialist destruction of the muslim societies, the morals are being eroded in favor a secular relativist new world morality, and the system is in a bit of disarray with reactionary traditionalists and enthusiastic modernists and polarized positions, with balance and moderate thought eschewed, unfortunately.

Therefore, daughters who were expected to be honorable wives and mothers and men who were to be pillars and protectors of society now visit night clubs and get drunk and partake in the 'modern' secular culture of free sex more regularly. The older generation of honorables and the reactionary and angry youth, without wisdom, lash out at something greater using their moral criminal family member as the target. It is a terrible cycle caused by an imbalance in the system initiated by a philosophical and ideological challenge that has not been met appropriately.

But then again, it feels better in our guts to go invade people's lands and "liberate" them when we believe they are terrible people doing terrible things to each other, whereas the reality is that those people are generally better people naturally than I consciously strive to be.

Can 15 years look like 18 year olds? Yes
Can 18 years be smoking hot? Yes
Is there any possible scenario that a 30 year old man could have sex with a 15 year old girl? No

Dabengals, you guys are talking about two separate things... Bj is really good at doing that... nice to see you btw BJ :)

Oh yeah, I hope Nate burns in hell... First I heard this story. Was one of my favorite players back in the day... wtf?

[img]http://www.interestingstories.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/doug_hutchison_courtney_alexis_stodden_wedding1.jpg[/img]

There you go... 51 year old "Green Mile" star marries 16 year old country singer...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/20/doug-hutchison-courtney-stodden_n_880964.html

[quote name='Abu-Zayd' timestamp='1334933947' post='1119904']
[img]http://www.interestingstories.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/doug_hutchison_courtney_alexis_stodden_wedding1.jpg[/img]

There you go... 51 year old "Green Mile" star marries 16 year old country singer...

[url="http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/20/doug-hutchison-courtney-stodden_n_880964.html"]http://www.huffingto...n_n_880964.html[/url]
[/quote]

And we all know Jerry Lee Lewis married his 13 year old cousin.
And in [u]Animal House[/u] Pinto did not find out the busty super market cashier was 14 until later.
And your point?
That seems to be an exception rather than some sort of cultural norm.

IMHO it does not make it morally right even if it does fit some people's perceptions of human sexual and/or psychological wiring,
semantics, the usual hair splitting with a large dose of follow the leader of some of the board's most popular and piling on.

An older man having a sexual relationship with a younger girl is just not right at least in our normal society.
The exception here is if he does not know she is young or underaged ala the picking up a girl in a bar with a false ID
which I am sure happens (ref Rey Maualuga wrecking the high school senior's car).

The whole thing with Pedo Nate is just wrong no matter if she was 15 or 16 or anything else.
He was married and there is something to be said for that, too.

Yeah, it went on for some time in cars and the girl was a part of it so there is some accountability on her
part but still, he was the adult.
Not sure about her allegations (threatening her family) being true or not but still.

The whole thing is just ugly.

[quote name='Bunghole' timestamp='1334939368' post='1119935']
In the Enquirer today, there's an article about the case where prosecutors played recorded phone conversations Webster had with the girl...one of them has Webster telling her "I want to try a new move" on her. Wow.
[/quote]
yeah...woah. this is getting more and more fucked up by the minute

Nasty Nate is guilty on 4 counts of unlawful sexual conduct, could get up to 20 yrs in prison....[url="http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/25/nate-webster-guilty-on-four-counts-of-unlawful-sexual-conduct/"]http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/25/nate-webster-guilty-on-four-counts-of-unlawful-sexual-conduct/[/url].

[quote name='The PatternMaster' timestamp='1335387026' post='1121643']
Nasty Nate is guilty on 4 counts of unlawful sexual conduct, could get up to 20 yrs in prison....[url="http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/25/nate-webster-guilty-on-four-counts-of-unlawful-sexual-conduct/"]http://profootballta...sexual-conduct/[/url].
[/quote]

damn

Archived