What are you looking forward to MOST this upcoming season?

I'm going to start off by cheating and picking 2 things...

1) Our offense. New formations, different personnel in different spots, different play calls. When Brat's plan worked, it was nice... but it died and became stale and he was unable to change it up and produce. A whole new scheme and playbook is going to awesome to watch. I'm very excited.

2) Carson Palmer. What happens to the guy? Will he report? Going to be fun finding out.

The end?

I usually get some enjoyment out of watching good teams compete in the playoffs.

Super bowl is usually an 8,000 calorie, drunken evening. That's always nice.

Hopefully I'll get back to work on my street rod, that way I have something else to do besides watch the Bengals (like last year, it was nice)

winning the super bowl....

:ninja:

actually just the Bengals bouncing back and having a defense that plays some good football and the young guys developing in to some bad asses......

just happy this shit is starting to get going.....

Turning the page, I guess. It's kinda a new era unfortunately and expectations are ground zero. Just have to see if they can get this group of players molded together into something that feels like it's moving in the right direction.

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1311705113' post='1003785']
x2 sadly
[/quote]
We'll fuck that up somehow..

With the first pick in the draft, the Bengals select [insert random defensive lineman here]. *Bengal nation cries*

[quote name='JC' timestamp='1311705307' post='1003790']
We'll fuck that up somehow..

With the first pick in the draft, the Bengals select [insert random defensive lineman here]. *Bengal nation cries*
[/quote]

Dead Cat Bounce FTW!!!

SMH.

[quote name='ccartman2' timestamp='1311707889' post='1003831']
Not much. It's going to be hard as hell to get the games online, would have to switch to direct TV for Sunday Ticket, and fucking CBS Columbus will be sucking the shit stained cocks all year.
[/quote]

I'm in Columbus and expect we'll get the Browns more often than the Bengals too but the stains have a lot of work to do. I wouldn't be surprised if on the Browns bye week, we get the Steelers or Colts instead of the Bengals. It's hard to blame them. When the owner and franchise QB don't care, why should outsiders?

Archived