Why do I do it?

I must be one of the stupidest people on the planet. You'd think after 8 years I'd learn not to click on a Marvin Lewis press conference video. He never says anything with any substance and he talks to the reporters like they're retarded, which most of them are, but still. He has a smug fucking air about him like his shit doesn't stink or something. The only thing I took away from that presser was that him and Chad probably aren't seeing eye to eye anymore. His non-answer about Chad pretty much summed up his feelings though. I also hate the way he says "We're not going to re-hash those old stories". MARVIN!!! Those stories aren't being rehashed because we've never heard a fucking peep about them from you. People are trying to confirm stories they heard on the grapevine. For fuck's sake, throw us a bone every once in a while.

One thing I do get a giggle from though is when he makes a joke and LOLz to himself, and you can just about hear the crickets chirping in the background.

That's it, I've learned my lesson. No more watching ML pressers/interviews.
MULLY

[quote name='T.O.C.H.O SHOW' timestamp='1311821343' post='1004946']
what would you like him say?

Chad is goofy POS that i want off this team and Palmer is gutless POS that i could careless about. Oh and MB can kiss my ass.
[/quote]

he would probably only say one of those things..... then again he isnt a candy ass bitter fan....

Its got to just be his personality.. I mean, I dont really watch other teams coaches press conferences, but I cant imagine too many of them say too much more than Marvin does. I feel your pain, I get nothing out of his pressers either.

Thats why I read the recap and posters responses. Together, 100 people can read in between some lines.

[quote name='T.O.C.H.O SHOW' timestamp='1311821343' post='1004946']
what would you like him say?

Chad is goofy POS that i want off this team and Palmer is gutless POS that i could careless about. Oh and MB can kiss my ass.
[/quote]

You do realize there are ways to answer questions that aren't laced with profanities? He consistently gives non-answers.
MULLY

[quote name='Fulcher_33' timestamp='1311826270' post='1005026']
You do realize there are ways to answer questions that aren't laced with profanities? He consistently gives non-answers.
MULLY
[/quote]
Hey Mully how is Japan recovering from the Tsunami? I used ti live there and still have many friends in Tokyo..I do noe see much of it on the news anymore but I have heard the radiation is still dangerous..

[quote name='New Jersey Bengal' timestamp='1311826402' post='1005028']
Hey Mully how is Japan recovering from the Tsunami? I used ti live there and still have many friends in Tokyo..I do noe see much of it on the news anymore but I have heard the radiation is still dangerous..
[/quote]

Slowly but surely they are still clearing land and slowly rebuilding. I don't know a whole lot about the radiation situation. We're pretty far away, opposite run of the jet stream, that it hasn't been a problem where we are.....as of yet. I am hearing news of irradiated beef being found all over the country though, being shipped out from northern Japan. It's a mess, no doubt about that. I've heard rumors of them finding slight amounts of cessium in the water in Tokyo. No one seems to be panicking though. I imagine the government isn't telling us even half of the real danger though. Wouldn't surprise me if we're being exposed to radiation and the government is trying to cover it up.
MULLY

When I was a kid, I used to rush home from church and watch all the pregame shows leading up to the games thinking these experts and coaches knew what they were talking about...

As I have gotten older I realized that all the talk, interviews, experts, etc... is all the same recycled garbage it ever was... "this guy is awesome", "this guy is struggling","this guys is the next so and so", "this guy is a future hall of famer", "this game will be remembered forever!!!"

I have seen all that crap! Just give me the games... and I can live without the rest of it.

Archived